Honeyed Pasture trifolium fragiferum
416 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
All Welcome 
Tytonidae found herself seeking the comfort of others as the days wore on. Not in the same sense as she had when she had first returned to the Teekon Wilds, but in the sense that she found herself growing lonely. She thought of Casanova (@Aditya), Goldie (@Bartholomew), and Lovelace (@Valentine). The first two would likely make good friends, though she had not made an effort to do so when she had left either of them. They would expect children from her, wouldn't they? And what was she to say when she could give them none?

It was gusty today, though not particularly cold. She could feel the weather changing with the ache in her bones, and she knew that she was getting on in her years. Ty considered calling for Casanova or Goldie, but she wasn't sure what to say if they did arrive. "Hey, I'm barren, but thanks for the lay. Wanna be friends?" Yikes.
121 Posts
Ooc — siv
drops in my weirdo

Loneliness had gripped him too.

He had briefly found comfort in the form of Lótë, only to find some piece of him...jaded. She wore the scent of another, her entire existence seemed to shift and morph.

He had never been a fan of change, that rung true now.

It was here he found somebody new though and this time the face of change was not so terrifying a thought. They reminded him of himself, a black ghost drifting alone.

Softly he rumbled a jagged sound and despite its coarse tone, he meant it to be a friendly sound. Indicated by the subtle wave of his tail.

makan cannot speak — i am okay if this cuts a thread short due to hard interaction!
416 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
A strange sound parted Tytonidae from her thoughts. It took her a moment to connect the sound to the wolf she saw now—a dark creature like herself. He was gaunt, jagged, and angled in ways Ty wouldn't have thought entirely healthy. But who was she to judge? She was starved for company, and he would do.

Hello there, she said. I'm Tytonidae. Are you from around here? Perhaps this could be her "in" to a nearby pack.
121 Posts
Ooc — siv
Her name was hard, long against the short span for words he had, so he simply offered an out of place smile for it. Features obviously not used to such a show.

Makan, He started with.

Then turned his head to gesture down to the woods south of here. The spine too, truthfully. Either would do for directions to find him.

Wolves in woods, in spine. Then he turned his gaze back upon her, gentle curiosity painted onto his narrow face. You need?

makan cannot speak — i am okay if this cuts a thread short due to hard interaction!
416 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
When she said her name, she was pretty sure she saw a mortified look on his face, and she smiled. You're welcome to call me Ty, she said after he'd introduced himself as Makan. His voice was gravely, but she didn't get the vibe that he was going to do any harm.

In so many words, he offered her a few options where she could find companionship, and she took a breath. It was true that she yearned for it, but settling down wasn't really at the top of her list right now. Still, window shopping wasn't all that bad, and she didn't have to commit to anything right away.

You live there? In the woods? Or the spine? she asked.
121 Posts
Ooc — siv
Ty.

It was easier and he gave a bit of a timid smile for her adjustment to his...fearfulness of speech.

Both. Lead women are sisters. That was the easiest way to describe them, he thought. Help each other. His brows pinched as he tried to explain something too intricate for his own speech patterns.

Both good.

He looked to her with an apologetic look in his eyes. Embarrassment clouded most confidence he had felt from earlier.

416 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
He spoke fondly of both the place he was from and those who led it. Two women, sisters. Tytonidae remembered her own sister, though she knew Osprey Jr. was long gone now.

That is good to know, she said. Ty wasn't ready to jump into a pack situation right away, though. She would, however, keep Makan and his sister leaders in mind. He appeared uncomfortable in the moment, and Ty wondered why. Nothing he had said was out of line.

This place in the woods on the spine, does it have a name? she asked. It would be good to go armed with that information if she showed up on their borders in the future.