Redsand Canyon Hangman is comin’ down from the gallows, and I don’t have very long.
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
He wouldn't be Kallik if he wasn't instantly worried that Aquene would get sick with the extra mouths to feed. And he didn't even know about her secret trouble with milk production, lucky for everyone involved. He wanted to express his hesitation, but he knew it was futile. Plus, he wasn't going to let Towhee's pups starve and it would only be temporary. He knew that if there was any other way, things would be different, so he silently accepted his wife's explanation. 

I will be sure to bring you both plenty of fish then, he told them both, though he wasn't sure if Towhee was looking at him. She was uncharacteristically quiet. He knew she must be upset. He had watched Aquene nursing their own sons for weeks now, and he knew how important it was to her. 

He leaned over and kissed his wife on the cheek before touching his forehead to hers, offering his silent support.
Inuttuk
Common
483 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
last from me!

the desire to stay close to towhee was as deeply rooted as the desire to dote upon the children. tragedy so early. he supposed it could have always been worse. there could be no towhee to sit next to here, but that was a thought he cared very little to entertain.

still he listened to aquene's words. the dreariness of it all weighing too heavily on him. he took away the important details and stored them away for processing later.

-i will be here,- he assured her, a soft press of his nose to her fur before he would do as she said.

learing ptero from towhee. words that are signed will be portrayed -like this-
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Last from me!
Her attention in that moment was focused on her husband rather than the other couple. She did not regret her decision to keep her own struggles a secret from him. She was a healer, and she could handle this just as she could handle feeding Towhee’s children and her affliction. It was all temporarily, and she was glad he did not argue. She doubted he would, not when there were tiny lives and Towhee’s life on the line.

“Thank you, darling.” She offered softly, a nuzzle of affection against his neck. She knew this had to be difficult to process… but it was important. She valued the lives of everyone in the situation over the connection that came from feeding young… and so she simply rested her head against her husband, acting as a milk bag until Towhee would be able to feed them once more.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.