Chimera Fields split ends
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
All Welcome 
Partially recycled post from a dead thread. Open!

In the early hours of the afternoon, Keyni stole away from her residence of Neverwinter Forest. Much had kept her busy as of late, including her role in assisting Lote in looking after her son, Fjall. But today she had felt cramped. Cooped up and craving the need for open space. A nagging restlessness settled deep in the pit of her stomach, for reasons which she could not pinpoint.  

So she hunted, alone. Trying to distract herself.

The flower littered fields she crept through showed little promise in the way of abundance. There were a few tracks leading to the occasional burrow of a hare. Keyni, ever patient and persistent, kept combing through the grasses. Her luck took a turn when she glanced from afar, the figure of a lone young buck. Curious, to see him away from his herd. He could have been ousted early. Lifting her head, she scanned the animal for any sign of injury, but also kept her ears and eyes open for other signs of life around her.
17 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Aquarius noticed a wolf trying to hunt a buck. Not the easiest task to do alone, so the man walked over to her. He made sure to stay quiet and hold a neutral position, as to not frighten her or the buck. "Need a little help?" He whispered softly. "we could hunt it together, I don't even care if you get the bigger share." He told her. "My names Aquarius." He added, making sure his friendly personality showed in this first impression.
---
Aquarius has a strong and large build. He could use it to fight and dominate others. But instead he is a softhearted wolf. He wants to create his own pack, one that runs from his own blood. He wants to keep the pack neutral, and would make allies with others. He only fights for the greater good, and will not let any wolf get beat up or killed if he can do something about it. He's lonely though. He really wants a mate and a family of his own.
---
OOC my pronouns are he/him, and just so people are aware, I am a younger member between the ages of 13-17, but I’m comfortable with mature topics.
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
Her head popped up alertly at the sound of a voice. The last thing she had been expecting was another wolf to show up in the area. The presence of the large male was not unwelcome, as she regarded him calmly with a sway of her tail.

"I wouldn't mind some assistance." She replied, open to his offer. Keyni kept her voice soft and low, shooting a darting glance back to her quarry. The buck still had not noticed them, luckily. "But first we should rule out if he is injured or lame, making him worth the try." 

She had the mindset of a practical hunter. Not every prey animal you came across had to be chased down. Some were simply too fit to take on. It was the weak and the sick, that had to be weeded out. "Let's get a better look, Aquarius." Was her soft suggestion. A reserved but kind smile followed. "I am Keyni."
17 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Aquarius nodded. He slowly started to get closer to the buck. 

He checked out its eyes, which seemed clear, showing a good sign it wasn't sick. Then he began to scan it for injuries, noticing Keyni doing the same. He made sure to keep himself low as his appearance was well, scary, and if the buck saw him it would most likely flee.

"I don't see anything wrong with it, do you?" He whispered softly to Keyni.
---
Aquarius has a strong and large build. He could use it to fight and dominate others. But instead he is a softhearted wolf. He wants to create his own pack, one that runs from his own blood. He wants to keep the pack neutral, and would make allies with others. He only fights for the greater good, and will not let any wolf get beat up or killed if he can do something about it. He's lonely though. He really wants a mate and a family of his own.
---
OOC my pronouns are he/him, and just so people are aware, I am a younger member between the ages of 13-17, but I’m comfortable with mature topics.