Hushed Willows little fish, little fish
5 Posts
Ooc — box
Lux was on the move again, slipping idly through the willow trees. It was nice here, with the gentle sways of salt spiked air and their own bouncing gait.

It was almost like home. Though the sprite knew this wasn’t their home at all.

They bounced a few feet forward, before ducking beneath the cover of a willow for a moment, letting its tresses fall over their face and body. Simple distractions, all for them.

Lux does not speak, and when they do, it’s incredibly quiet due to a throat injury.

Lux is biologically female, your character is free to assume their gender outright
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,084 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Let us see if Reyson behaves :)

Reyson walked through the willow bows, irritated as they touched his fur, and brushed along his scarred shoulders. He didn't travel far from Mereo often, but today he felt the need to simply stretch, keep an eye on the surrounding area, make sure no one was trying to sneak into his home. And to quiet the screaming in his mind. He didn't hear voices, no he heard memories, the screaming of his commanders, the dying of his own men. That is what he heard.

Reyson caught sight of something dancing along the willow trees and he froze midstep and stared at the femme as she ran around. She was a strange looking one, he had never seen a wolf with such fur and markings? Was she wolf or was she one of those, creatures below them, what were they called. Ah yes a dog. Though he longed to look closer he couldn't as the willow tresses obscured her from his view. She was playing he stared horrified and transfixed all at once.
5 Posts
Ooc — box
The windhound sneezed, a short, odd sound, before smacking their jaws together to try and rid themself of the feeling.

A new smell made them whip their neck around to face it, before they grinned like an entire maniac. The sprite bounced forward, hopping oddly from foot to foot as they danced towards the stranger.

Hello! Hello! Hello! Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have weird snoot in face? Now you will know!

They were getting closer. Way too close, by most social standards.

Lux does not speak, and when they do, it’s incredibly quiet due to a throat injury.

Lux is biologically female, your character is free to assume their gender outright
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,084 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
The she dog came towards him, with whisper, dainty paws. She grew nearer and nearer, her voice like a wind song, breezy and melodious. As she continued closer Reyson let out one brief growl, but his was a deep growl, he always growled deep from his chest.

I don't much appreciate strange snoot in my face.

He wasn't threatened, didn't feel threatened in the least. But this dog barely knew him and he didn't much like having anyone in his face. It chafed. His tail was held rigid, his body tight. He wouldn't attack outright, but it was clear by his stance, he was rather bothered by their close proximity.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
5 Posts
Ooc — box
If anything, Lux just bounced back a step and grinned.

Most people don’t want strange snoot. They tried to convey through a mix of body language and weird shrugging motions, talking still hurt, after all. It wasn’t like they had ever met anyone who enjoyed a weird face to their own face.

Especially not these characters with their wild faces and coats and weird, judgemental stares.

Party poopers. Learn to enjoy strange snoot. That is all. 

Their tail hadn’t stopped wagging yet.

Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,084 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson's stance softened a little, and he stared at the she dog, now. Because clearly she was female. She was long and willowy, with billowing coat. Long lean muzzle and Big blue eyes. Those were pretty he supposed. He liked his own blue eyes, knew they were often considered pleasing to look at, so he would give her that small kindness in his thoughts.

Reyson leaned forward, slowly, cautionary, clearly this femme dog, this graceful sprite, spoke with body language more than voice. He could understand at first meet, her voice had been quiet, breezy. 

He leaned and sniffed gently, but not too close. Trying to convey you wish to sniff me fine, but do it mannerly, not full on in my face with you all too close. And no touching. He didn't like to be touched very often.

He gave one jerk of his tail, not a wag par say, but a gentle movement, she could come forward a step. He watched her feet, pointedly.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected.