Læknir
824 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
Conception 
her mother's gods had called her out.

tamar had not gone to sleep the night before. she had been restless. her husband had not been able to compel her.

the girl had run through the vale, to each of the four lakes. dawn found her breathless and dancing beside the one that @Arsenio had named for her, energetic and skin afire.

a hunger she had never felt filled tamar with craving. she stopped, panting, and looked in the direction of the den she shared with her mate. 

was this it?
Raventhorpe
NPC
676 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Is it already time?! O: This is so exciting.

Arsenio had not returned to the canyon when Akashingo had summoned the Imperator. He had not wanted to. The redstone wolf had imagined many possibilities rising from the summons. More than anything, he did not want to be compelled to leave Tamar when they were so close to forming the next branch of Mereo – Epoch. So, he had stayed behind in the vale with his wife. He did not regret this decision, even when his muscles yearned for the taste of battle. Arsenio did not regret his choices.

Prowling from their den site to the lake that he had deemed the most beautiful, the mercenary man paused to sniff at the passing wind. Tamar was close. The blue of his eyes shifted toward the waters with curiosity. Her scent had changed.

When he saw her, his heart jumped to a rapid pace. Arsenio approached with love in his gaze.

Tamar… are you well?
Raventhorpe
Læknir
824 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
i did extreme maths last night to be sure, fie on me for not picking an actual birthdate for her! yess it is <3

tamar dreamt him into existence.

a great wind lifted her breath. she closed her eyes. when she opened them arsenio was there, watching her with an odd new look on his face.

for a long moment tamar only stood watching him, ankle-deep in the soft spring grass and windblown, her pale eyes bright and wondering and wanting.

all of her ached for him. "i am well," she murmured into the air, willing her words to his ears.
Raventhorpe
NPC
676 Posts
Ooc — Teo
I am SO excited! *w*

I am well.

The man smiled, grateful. The look in her eye was one that he had not prepared himself for. Electricity buzzed between them.

Arsenio drew closer to her, pressing his shoulder to her side until he could reach her face. Kisses were planted upon her cheek, her chin, and then her neck. The redstone man understood well enough. It was finally her time. All of him wanted her. Arsenio’s nose lingered at her shoulder. He looked to her, unsure if he should wait, if he should hold himself in place until she had given him room to explore her.

Are you sure? he breathed huskily. Are you sure that this is what you want? All of this.
Raventhorpe
Læknir
824 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
me too! <3

she stirred.

arsenio embraced his autumn leaf.

his voice spoke of respect. of control. of her want before his own. tamar met his eyes. his face was filled with desire and it provided impetus for her own.

"yes."

the word held between them, an agreement to a dazzling future.
Raventhorpe
NPC
676 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Yes.

A smile found his features. The man drew himself toward her and held her frame in his arms. Their love filled the air, dancing through the trees and across the water on fevered feet. Arsenio treated her with care, with tender touches and warming kisses.
_

When they had finally pulled away from their embrace, the redstone man gazed lovingly into Tamar’s eyes. He nuzzled at her cheek with a quiet hum. The warmth of her soothed him, softened him. The light on the water glittered in the glacial blue of his eyes.

I love you. I love you… With every beat of my heart.
Raventhorpe
Læknir
824 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
tamar reached a paw to his face.

she lay wrapped in him. he had loved her before, but this time it had been new. it had been like the first time, but without the desperation and the secrecy. her cheeks were warm to remember how she had moved with arsenio.

and her body spurred her back with the same hunger. tamar mouthed the base of his ear. 

"'uhibuk 'iilaa al'abad," she whispered, the words of heatwave and sand and khamsin and mother.

words she could give to her children. their children.