Ouroboros Spine eloquence
220 Posts
Ooc — siv
All Welcome 

The morning sun was bright, soon Callyope would run after @Kukutux on her morning work. For now she saw it fit to bother her brother. She had seen how he seemed to go for hunts now.

Stratos! She called to him, bumbling towards him on tall gangly legs. What hunting today? She fumbled lazily through a more common tongue, far too accustomed already to their mother's tongue. It was how she sung all her songs, how she communed with her mother through work.

"inuktitut" || "common"
Napatuqvik
Amaguk
this is my moment in the sun
61 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Callyope!” a grin cushioned her name; and and when she neared, he would try to give her some kind of impish hug.

“Oh, no. I’m thinking today,” he said dramatically, and flopped himself backwards on the ground and closed his eyes against the bright sprinf sky. Truly he hadn’t decided what he might hunt, which in part was what he was thinking about. But he was feeling cheeky, and he waited to see if she would goad him for more before he told.
220 Posts
Ooc — siv
Stratos thinks?

This she teased as they untangled from their hug, bouncing a bit out of reach as he flopped over. Soon enough she would round back. Too eager to flop onto him some partially in a lounging state.

What are you thinking?

"inuktitut" || "common"
Napatuqvik
Amaguk
this is my moment in the sun
61 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Sometimes, I try.”

He flopped his head against the ground, as his sister flopped herself against him and gave an extra heavy sigh.

“Well I’m writing this song,” about my exploits as a hunter, he didn’t say, “about important things. But I don’t know how to finish it, and I’ve been trying for DAYS.”

He sighed again. Peeked a little glance at her.

“Callyope, what rhymes with Stratos?”
Common | Inuktitut | Greek
220 Posts
Ooc — siv
im closing this but pls lemme know if you want something new <33

Oh!

He wondered how to sing a song! She wondered what he needed a song for. Maybe he had heard her and mother! Stratos could be a good voice addition to their songs.

Shadows! She declared, but then paused as a word fumbled around in her brain.

One she had heard from the adults before.

O-oh! Pla-plateaus?

She would be more than pleased to entertain him for as long as he could stand.

"inuktitut" || "common"