Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,248 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Private 
@T.K.

Rodyn had not seen his tiny shehe dog beast, was it friend or acquaintance? He wasn't sure. He hoped the beast was okay.

Today he was further from the mountain having trackedca doe this way. She was smaller than the others, a bit lame. He wasn't sure if he could gather her himself, but he would watch and wait. 

He just wasn't sure, he may come out the bad end here unless he could separate and surprise her.
112 Posts
Ooc — Bees
shehe followed rodyn from distance for days now using good eyesight and deduction like hotwiring a car

every time rodyn went in direction that would go past mountains trough woods towards coast heshe would retreated and go blind the mind with chase and play and kill

rodyn would leave the runner like @O’Mally and @Andrés did

but rodyn didn't.

there was a doe with little black tail and
slight limp in front right leg its herd near but avoiding the weak knowing it would attract hunter/huntress like herhim

greyhound kept low to ground trough whitebarkblackspot trees each step careful but blacktails were alert and if they ran same way as well and lamedoe hid in middle there'd be no more chase

heshe tensed to run out

and here i rolled a 7 on a d20

but with another step paw sunk below ground and yelp sounded deerheads rising as one

lamedoe saw the dog

and ran
Moontide
Alpha*
1,248 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rolled a 12/20

Rodyn had felt the  telltale tickling of another watching him, but it hadn't felt malicious, so he had largely kept it at the back of his mind and alert. He thought he had seen glimpses of T.K. who it probably was, they would come near him on occasion, but then jolt at his sight. He liked the little beast dog, he hoped they would trust him enough some day.

Rodyn caught sight of the lame doe again. Though there was an entire herd nearby, as it was with the call of the wild. The lame one was still on her own largely. She was tolerated.

Rodyn heard the yelp and yellow eyes snapped to T.K. it didn't look as if they were harmed, merely surprised. And then the lame one was gone, the rest of the her too, but they went in a different direction probably purposefully. 

Rodyn took off after the lame doe, eyes on her hindquarters. He rushed towards her good side trying to either upend her, or turn her towards T.K. She stumbled as he managed to get her to try and turn on her right leg, and if T.K. Could catch her and leap at her and Rodyn from the other side, they could possibly either make her fall or one of them could go for the kill as she stumbled more.

He just hoped T.K. Understood what he was doing.
112 Posts
Ooc — Bees
stupid stupid dumb little creek ran along edge of field paw came out mucky and wet

lamedoe ran and hunteress thought to abandon chase and looked up to see

"rodyn!" heshe barked with joy 

then saw what rodyn was doing and mind was back to hunt hunting chasing 

like bullet fired heshe ran at lamedoe it mad with fear and lamedoe reared on hindlegs to crush hunteress's head

i rolled a fucking 2 out of 20 lmaooooo

and hoof met skull.

PAIN

whine shrill like scream as vision went black and greyhound rolled and stood and stumbled seeing nothing nothing nothing 
Moontide
Alpha*
1,248 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn heard the joy in T.K.s voice and chuffed s greeting as he ran. Heya T.K.

Rodyn snapped his teeth only grazing the doe. The shrill scream that landed next pierced his heart like ice. 

He abandoned the chase heard the sickening thud of hoof on bone and ran towards T.K. a whine in his maw. 

Rodyn ran after the rolling dog beast and made it to their side. Chest heaving eyes wet. He nosed forward. 

T.K?.
112 Posts
Ooc — Bees
tried to stand but legs trembled and darkness was forever infinite-

then it passed and beating pain was part of visible world and heshe saw a glimpse of worried rodyn when something thick rolled down herhis eyelid and shut it

blood oozed from the head wound and dripped down hisher face like crimson brindle

the runner whined and whined

"rodynrodyn. rodyn." open eye brimmed with tears now pain was forever infinite and the blood would flow riverlike "help. helphelphelp."

there is a big gash on their forehead above right-side eye. no damage to the skull, expect that tk is currently extremely rattled :(
Moontide
Alpha*
1,248 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn leaned forward his voice hushed. T.K. it's okay we'll get you some help. I'm gonna have to touch you okay?

Rodyn felt like his chest was gonna crack, the lump in his throat made it hard to speak. He was no healer.

He leaned forward slowly, licking the blood away from T.K.'s eyes. It was salty, bitter. He tried not to go near the head wound itself. 

He looked around eyes falling on moss and dewy cobwebs. Unsure what the moss held he gently pried some cobwebs up.

I don't have anything for the pain, but these cobwebs can stop the bleeding hopefully until we find you some help ok.

T.K., after i get the cobwebs on we're gonna sit and try and calm down okay.
112 Posts
Ooc — Bees
heshe tried to shake herhis head say nonono but it melded with the swaying motion until other tongue brushed eyesocket and heshe stilled

little whines and whispered nononos both eyes firmly shut

when warm rough wet was no longer felt the runner stayed still still whispered

rodyn said something that wasn't well heard and didn't make sense and shehe opened her eyes a crack tears slipping out streaming down

"notouchnotouch." repeated in trembling voice punctuated by shaking sobs

feeling so weak so controlled
Moontide
Alpha*
1,248 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn's chest was tight, his breathing harsh. Tears streaming down his own face. The quiet voive from T.K. about killed him and was a sorry sight himself. One more touch T.K. then done.

He placed the cobwebs in a glob atop the heshe beasts wound, flinching himself. Then with a choked sob he settled right by them. Not touching just sitting.

See T.K. all done.No. his voice caught. no more touch. 

Rodyn curled his tail around his paws close enough T.K. could reach out if they wanted, but he didn't touch them himself.
112 Posts
Ooc — Bees
hisher lips were tightened and trembling and part wanted to give a nod say it was okay but the rest recoiled at memory touch invoked no matter pressure or texture 

but shehe stilled as much as much as quivering body permitted as rodyn did something unseen to gaping skull gushing blood definite to kill himher.

when rodyn retreated shehe realised heshe was sobbing and rodyn was sobbing too

it made the dog feel worse.

still sniveling tears streaming blood seeping in a trickle (but even small puncture could empty water bottle) shehe sat on haunches inconsolable like toddler eyes nearly closed

"ro- rodyn-" pause to snort and whimper "am- amigoingt- t- todie?" 
Moontide
Alpha*
1,248 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn kept a watchful eye on the dog beast, unsure what was causing the tears. Were they that scared or that hurt? Or what.  

He couldn't stop his own tears, which was it's own type of issue. Was supposed to be strong, tough, not cry. But he couldn't no more stem the tears than to not eat food.

Rodyn gave a soft laugh cry. No T.K. you won't die. It's going to hurt, but if we can get you to a healer. It should heal up just fine right away.

Rodyn shuffled his feet, and looked down. T.K. Will you let me take you to a healer? If i stay with you?
112 Posts
Ooc — Bees
sobbing continued but there was attempt effort to listen to other because heshe really didn't know the answer and rodyn already knew more things than shehe did expect maybe to run fast as pronghorn 

"hh-hh-healer?" attempt to swallow with stuffed nose sounding like choking. "is-is-isthatlike- likeveterinarian?"

forgive the shortness getting replies in before my internet dies :((
Moontide
Alpha*
1,248 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn blinked awsy the tears. Slowly calming down. He peered at T.K. trying to gauge the dog's emotions and pain.

Rodyn frowned. I'm not sure. Do these veterinarians give you herbs and fix your wounds? If so then yes, kinda
You're fine :) my posts can be rather short sometimes too it happens. 
[/quote]
112 Posts
Ooc — Bees
erratic nodding

"n- notheytoucha- andhurtandbiteandt- t- touch."

healer sounded like different thing and shehe couldn't think why there'd be herbs but wound fixing sounded good needed

"t- t- ta- takemeto. tohealer." or i die bleed out on the grass like bit-trough bottle
Moontide
Alpha*
1,248 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn's heart tightened again. Whereever T.K. had been before he'd like to rip apart whoever was responsible for them. He'd lay them all bloody at his feet. This was not okay. This shehe, beast dog so afraid of everyone and everything, couldn't even touch. They were social animals, grooming, licking, sleeping near. This was what they did and to have that ripped from you.

He took a shuddering breath. Alright, let's go. I know you don't like touch, but if you need to lean on me or stop please let me know or just do so. Okay T.K. and I'm not gonna leave you. I'm here to get you healed okay. You're my friend.

Rodyn wasn't sure if the beast dog saw him as a friend, but he saw them as one. The little weird, quirky thing, but he cared.

[ooc] Okay my last post here and you can either answer or archive. I'll start a new one for a healer/ooc]