Hideaway Strath Only love, only love can hurt like this
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Arashi knew all too well that their prior exchange had no concluded on the best terms, but their 'relationship' with one another did not require solid ground to discuss matters of importance to the Saints.

The Spiderling held a grip on her inclination towards the Strath's outermost area. He had no issue with it, but it did make it more difficult to locate her whereabouts. Summoning her to him was always an option; however, considering their misgivings, he felt that it would be too contemptuous or condescending. Using his nose would serve best in this situation. 

@Sakari. The hound voiced from behind, advancing leisurely after finally finding the dark woman. He was not foreign to the territory and he surely did not want her to believe it so, lest she strike him without being sure. It wasn't that he feared her, necessarily, but the two had already tested each other with verbal brawl. They need not reiterate with a physical version. 

Our numbers have grown, but few have accepted the role as warden or guardian. You already serve as a Spiderling, but I do not see it unethical for your rank to patrol as well. I come personally to ask that you do. We have allies near, but also enemies. It is everyone's responsibility to be on alert. I will be making daily rounds myself, but I will be instructing our Private's and Dagger's as well. Your aide would be much appreciate in these efforts to keep the territory protected. Arashi did his best to make his words not appear as a command, but more-so a request. All the while, he wondered how she would respond — disdainfully or more humbly?