Dragoncrest Cliffs trembles
318 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
only if you have the space/time, otherwise AW! :D

jorunn found herself in the meadow. lively and overgrown with the finest of things that sapphique had to offer. she, of course, had thoughts of @Erzulie here.

she wondered if any of the flowers would be good for the medic, if any of them might be needed. this she did not know. she did not have a healer's eye.

only an eye for beauty.
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
not me thinking for like a week we should have a thread but never being able to get to it <3

the plight of her little granddaughter wore a bit upon erzulie. she kept close to chacal's den and even took her meals there.
necessity pulled her away. she found jorunn nearby, wreathed in beauty. her thoughts came easier now, and in plain view of any watchers, she kissed the other's cheek.
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]
318 Posts
Ooc —
a kiss.

jorunn once would have quivered and muttered needs for privacy. now she smiled, wide and appreciative of the affections of erzulie in full view of sapphique. she laughed, warm and honey-toned, kissing the other back without second thought now.

i have missed your face, she stated plainly. have you been too busy for my affection? she took no offense to this idea, only humored it, wishing for the obsidian to smile.
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
"never," came the silken purr of her own voice. jorunn, a boon and a want and a welcome cool breeze after the expansion of sapphique. "our pack grew larger," she said softly. "an' i missed your own."
her lover — her lover! — would understand that she meant chacal by her comment. erzulie was content now only to exist for a silent moment.
318 Posts
Ooc —
jorunn gasped, stunned that erzulie would so swiftly gloss a detail. there was only one more who could boost sapphique.

erzulie! she chirped. absolutely overwhelmed with joy. i will be selfish if i keep you, if she needs you, she urged, seeking to press into erzulie with the grand announcement.
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
"pas du tout, ma colombe de sel," erzulie smiled. "do not worry," she translated, suddenly shy of the pet name and leaving it behind.
she felt her age in that moment but it was not a bad sensation; an awareness, rather, of the long experience that separated she and jorunn. and yet the other was not a girl. only young, with a young woman's determination.
or maybe it was that determination had no ageframe.
"four," she mouthed, then shook her head as if to say 'chacal will tell us.'
something only penned in ink and paper for a member of the family.
318 Posts
Ooc —
she would cease her outward worry, opting instead to only pepper brief kisses on the cheeks of the obsidian. eyes widening before they softened with something akin to pride.

four, she breathed back. practically stunned by it all. sapphique would have plenty of future here. which meant they could dare to enjoy the present. your legacy is extending, hm?

she invited her lover along a path through the meadow.
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
the soft grass of the place sprang beneath her paws. she raked her teeth softly through jorunn's settled hackles. "it is odd to t'ink of it as mine. but i suppose in a way, it is." and did she have the right to feel pride? erzulie wondered if that was something more earned.
318 Posts
Ooc —
jorunn could only smile, as if she held a secret near and dear to her heart. she could see the work that erzulie and rosalyn had put in all around her! from the new generation to those of past still here. sobo, mirelle, chacal...

will you tell me if there is work to ever do for you? she requested softly, reaching to delicately nip the woman's cheek. you will be so busy!
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
"i will tell you." she kissed first one cheek and then the other. "i am not too busy for you."
on a whim she pulled jorunn into her rangy arms. "meet me on de beach, not de one in sapphique, but below us. t'ere be a stand of blackpine forest. i will come."
and then you will, though this bawdiness only showed in the glint of her grin.
318 Posts
Ooc —
200 for my loves ;;

her heart sang with every sound in the world. she did not need words when the look of adoration settled onto her features. such an easy thing to find herself with as she was cradled in the arms of the seawife.

now? she dared to whisper through giddy giggles, butterflies stirred within her chest. gently she weaseled to grasp at a dark ear.
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
congrats <3

"go in an hour. i will be along after dat."
they could meet in the shadows and melt.
on impulse she pulled jorunn to the ground with her strong forelegs and nosed along the silken breastbone. her eyes were mischievous. erzulie drew away with a laugh, her hungers already tempted.
318 Posts
Ooc —
kissed by the sun, kissed by the sea, kissed by her lover. jorunn was not sure she had ever imagined such bliss. it could not be real! heaven on earth!

i would think you a fox, she whispered. masked and toying. she rolled, popping up with the aim of now wrapping her own limbs around erzulie.
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
out here they would be more easily seen.
erzulie came down in the circlet of slender strong arms. she pressed her mouth to jorunn's own, tasting smile and salt.
"i would never toy with you."
heart raced; she gazed down into the dazzling face she wanted now to see gleam with ectasy.
"go, go," she joked breathlessly, and this time she did rise and gather herself. save for her eyes, she became composure.
318 Posts
Ooc —
delight, wilderness, feverish.

the seawife always found a way to round back to maintaining herself in a way that jorunn did not envy. how good it felt to be so free! but she would not subject erzulie to more of her public affections.

fine, fine! she teased in good nature, wasting no time in taking off at a brisk jog.

she wished to collect a thing or two before she arrived at the woods.

if you want a follow up, we can <3 otherwise happy to hand wave any details
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
maybe a new thread set w them in their "spot?" like ... post festivities lol

erzulie watched jorunn's fine haunches trot off across the meadow and shook out her hackles. now to return to chacal, a composed grandmother doting upon the new little ones.