Nimbus Summit honey and gunpowder
85 Posts
Ooc — box
Trade 
She had languished for too long. She had healed now, she believed, a month left to herself, being tended to like a whelp.

She was a woman now, her mother had said, before pushing her out of the nest as the flames consumed it. 

Faun sucked in a breath through her teeth, eyes falling to the plants at her paws. For milk, for safe childbirth, all neatly tucked together for her to sort later on, dry underneath the sweltering summer sun. The wolfdog stared at her bundle in dismay, taking another breath to calm the irrationality that caused such a spike of paranoia.

Faun wasn’t that girl. She was a woman. And this woman would not leech any longer. She picked up the bundle again, holding it between her teeth like the flowers and ugly leaves were the most rare, most precious things in the world. And she began her slow, steady pace back towards the way she came, ignoring the quiet ache of her mostly healed rib, ignoring the tender pull of the scar along her leg, so new that she hardly knew what to do with such a thing.

Doedapple speaks both French and English, though she prefers English
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
Calida was injured, though it was mild. A few scrapes and a cut or two on her forehead, trickling blood; normally, Calida would do nothing to them, just letting them heal on their own. But as she returned to the summit, she saw another with herbs, and pondered seeking treatment. The red woman didn't recognize them. But, she knew they were part of the pack, so she lifted her tail in greeting and chuffed quietly. "Greetings. Anything in there that'll help with these cuts?"
Physical Health (100/100)

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
85 Posts
Ooc — box
Faun blinked, before her doe eyes went wide at the woman’s injuries.

Oh, oh mon Dieu, let me see if I-

She sorted quickly through the stems at her paws, tail quietly tucking between her legs.

U-Um! I think I have a l-little something…most of this is for..midwifery…

Doedapple speaks both French and English, though she prefers English
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
The girl seemed startled, and she hurriedly went to go through her herbs; Calida chuckled quietly, a small half-smile on her maw. "Hey, it's okay if not — these aren't that bad, I'm sure they'll heal on their own just fine." Then, she pondered, "We could take these where they need to go, and then get something for the cuts?" Only if the girl wanted to, of course. "Oh, and I'm Calida, by the way. It's nice to meet you."
Physical Health (100/100)

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.