Sequoia Coast Looking for someone ♂
Raventhorpe
NPC
Trans Male -- He/Him -- Should be misgendered upon first encounter though
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Conception 
Ethan is really looking for a mate right now. He's a gay trans male, so a cis male would be in his best interest. He is 2 1/2, so a wolf near that age would be preferred. He's timid, but he will open up when given the chance. He also won't talk back, but if attacked, he WILL fight back. He is not on any pack territory right now, and has no intention of crossing borders. I am hoping to find him a mate before breeding season closes on June 30th as I want conception to happen and pups to be born.

Ethan wandered along the shore again. Last time he had found his new friend Slavuj.
He wondered if he'd find another dog, or a goodhearted wolf. Or perhaps someone looking
to fight him, which he hoped did not happen.
He really hoped he didn't have an awkward interaction with a male over his smell, since he was in heat. He wouldn't mind doing it, but he didn't want any confusion.

Ethan is also in heat, so that may get the attention of males
***Signature***

Ethan is a transgender male so he appears to be a female wolf to those who do not know him. For realism all wolves should misgender him until he introduces himself.
8 Posts
Ooc — Box
From a few meters into the ocean, a black, quivering nose breached from the seawater, blowing out a short huff of air like a whale, before inhaling and vanishing again.

Ozias appeared a second later, lifting his head above the seawater with a squirming, wiggling trout held tight in his jaws. The man paddled his way up onto the shore, erupting from the waves with a crash as he thundered onto the sand, drenched from head to toe, but victorious in his catch.

He gave his head a vicious shake, the fish going limp in his jaws. His smile curved around the edges of it.

Perfect.
Raventhorpe
NPC
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Ethan tensed. He noticed a wolf this time. The wolf, another man, had seemingly caught a trout. Unsure if he'd be friendly like Slavuj was, Ethan tentatively let out a bark in his direction to alert him of his presence.
***Signature***

Ethan is a transgender male so he appears to be a female wolf to those who do not know him. For realism all wolves should misgender him until he introduces himself.
8 Posts
Ooc — Box
The bark admittedly startled him, but Ozias was always happy to be surprised by others. He turned his head, fish still held in his jaws, and waved his tail. He gently sat the trout down, and boofed an invitation.

He looked at his fish thoughtfully. He might have to catch another.
Raventhorpe
NPC
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
The wolf seemed friendly enough so Ethan waved his tail back. He dipped his head in greeting. “Hello, my names Ethan, what’s yours?” He asked the newcomer.

He hoped that the other man took the hint when he said his name and figured out he was trans, since his scent and appearance was that of a female
***Signature***

8 Posts
Ooc — Box
The mismatch would be a stumbling block if Ethan hadn’t introduced himself first. Ozias took it in stride, as he was want to do, and merely grinned.

Nice to make your acquaintance. I’m Ozias, but the name’s too stuffy for me. You can call me Oz, or Ozzy if Oz is too formal.
Raventhorpe
NPC
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Ethan nodded. "Nice to meet you Ozzy." He said. "You live around here?" He asked. "I do, my dens in a fallen log not far in that direction." Ethan told him. He could tell Ozzy had no bad intentions so he didn't mind opening up a bit to him. He also hoped he didn't distract Ozzy with his scent, since he was in heat.

would you be interested in there being a fling between these 2? I kinda wanna have Ethan expecting pups, and its 6 days till breeding seasons over...
***Signature***

8 Posts
Ooc — Box
Im completely fine with that! Ozias probably will stick around for the pups, he’s not the type to walk away

He gave a chuff in response, tipping his head further down the shoreline.

I come from waaay that way. Been roaming  since I was set loose from my parents. He looked at his fish, then back up at Ethan.

You hungry? I could always catch another.
Raventhorpe
NPC
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
cool! I'd love that too, since my only current OC expecting pups had a fling then the male just left. I'm gonna have Ethan get a little flirty w/ Ozzy if thats cool.

"Thanks, but I know how to fish." Ethan said. "I was born here." He reminded Ozzy. Fish was what he mostly ate. "want to go back down by the water? Maybe we could both just fish a little together and chat?" Ethan suggested. He liked the feel of the water. Not necessarily literally, but, for lack of better words, the mood this area gave off. It made him feel a certain way.
***Signature***

8 Posts
Ooc — Box
Completely fine!

Ozias shrugged, reaching down to pick up his meal. Hey, if the guy wasn’t hungry, he wasn’t hungry. More for Ozzy.

His eyes jumped back up to Ethan when he spoke, before he gave a little nod in response, fish flopping comically in his jaws.

’ur-! He got out around the trout.
Raventhorpe
NPC
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Ethan trotted down to the river. He was glad that both canines he'd met around here were friendly. He hadn't expected Ozzy to be but he was quite fond of the mans personality. Shit, was he getting another crush? Ethan thought to himself. He knew that most ended in disappointment but maybe Ozzy was different. He decided to give things a go.

"I-I like your pelt coloring, and your eyes." Ethan stammered shyly as they got by the river.
***Signature***

8 Posts
Ooc — Box
Ozias splashed a short ways into the water, before he clambered his way atop a rock that stuck out over the water. He settled his fish there, then looked back towards Ethan with a wide eyed look.

He blinked, then inhaled. Oh.

Oh.

Oz coughed shortly.

I..thank you. I’ve always been told I look odd. A heartbeat.

You..you look nice too.
Raventhorpe
NPC
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"I don't think you look odd, despite your eyes being called 'odd eyes', I think they're quite cool. And I lov- uh, like, how your pelt changes color. Mine is pretty plain, just white with black patches." Ethan reassured Ozzy, getting awkward when he almost said 'love'.

He got really hot when the man complimented him back. "Th-thanks, I've been told I look more dog than wolf by some, I think its in my blood. Pretty sure my dad was partial dog, think at least one of my dads parents was a wolf-dog or something." Ethan told Ozzy.
***Signature***

8 Posts
Ooc — Box
Ozias’s tail gave a wet smack against the rock he was still sat upon. He looked down at it as though he had only just realized it. Slowly, Ozias slipped from his perch, landing with a short splash that soaked his chest fur.

The fish could wait.

I think it’s unique. He said, near rooted in place.
Raventhorpe
NPC
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Ethan smiled shyly. Shit, he had a crush on this wolf. He fell for wolves too easily, when they were kind to him, and he was often turned down. He wanted to shoot his shot though, and maybe with the fact he was in heat, and all these compliments being thrown around, Ozzy would be down for a fling. "I uh, I really like you. you're cute, and I love your kind personality... Would you maybe want to.... ya know, do it?" Ethan asked. "I-It's fine if you don't, I can just leave.." he added.
***Signature***

8 Posts
Ooc — Box
Ozias seemed more..cautious.

He experienced fast, instantaneous love. It didn’t end well in his experience. But looking at Ethan, he considered it to himself.

He wasn’t just going to let him wander off and get taken advantage of.

And maybe, he could learn how to love like he did.

The man shot Ethan a little, shy smile.

I…yeah. I’d be down for getting down. He snickered to himself at his little play on words.
Raventhorpe
NPC
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Ethan smiled. He was glad Ozzy was different than the dog. The young man began to circle around Ozzy, running his tail along his flank in a soothing, flirty, seducing, manner.
you can do one more post with Ozzy into a fade or just leave it at this. PM me if you wish to leave it at this so I can mark the thread as a conception thread, then we can figure out stuff about pups and their future relationship from there
***Signature***