Whitebark Stream Boots
Brecheliant
Family
-Not all who wander, are lost.-
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
She saw his frown, and quickly looked away. Her thoughts again racing towards her father, and his harshness with her happy nature. She shifted and then smiled. Forcing herself to leave the sadness down, she would pick it up another day.

Amalia wasn't certain why she liked little ones she just did. But she had never truly thought of having her own, until recently and even then, and now. It wasn't a major thought only a brief passing one when they were mentioned, more a question to herself. Do you want that, but she didn't have an answer.

Amalia laughed. Well i'd need to get a fella interested first and you are right. I've never really had a longing for children as others, but perhaps that will change. Do I like them yes. They are cute and lovable little fuzzballs. How can you not love something so innocent and carefree? That hasn't yet been touched by darkness?
88 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Oh, they’ll come. Yer plenty young still. Got time to find someone who’s worth it to ya, he said gruffly, nodding his head. Reno didn’t think Amalia would run into any trouble when it came time for her to want a mate and possibly even a family. It sounded as though she was fond of children. The cowboy had never been much good with them. He could teach them how to fish, teach them how to hunt, he could show them the lay of the land, or he could teach them how to kill. There weren’t much more he had to offer to young ones.

If ya decide on it, I’m sure it’ll be a fine thing. Take yer time, though. No sense rushin’ into anything. Man who really loves ya will wait as long as he needs.

Reno offered a crooked smile. He believed it was best to keep his thoughts on children to himself. There was no sense putting those ideas out there, no sense in spoiling the positivity she had shared only moments before. He knew she’d be fine. Something in his gut said it was true.
Brecheliant
Family
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia smiled at him with kind eyes. She hadn't found anyone worth it yet. She certainly liked Reno, she was fast realizing, but she didn't love him. He was easy on the eyes and his accent gave her a gentle thrill. But he also wore his secrets like a second skin, and she wasn't certain if they were good ones.

Amalia let out a small laugh. I don't plan to rush something like that. It wouldn't be fair to either one of us. And besides. I know I'm a lot to handle sometimes.

Amalia looked to the sky and frowned, then back to him. I will have to leave soon. Are you sure you don't want a place to stay Reno? I will gladly introduce you to my pack mates?
88 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The words she offered made him wonder if she believed he had been implying himself in this future scenario. He couldn’t be sure, so he didn’t say anything. It might have just been his mind running away from him. Reno figured that keeping quiet would be better than keeping the topic in play. He wasn’t much good at that love talk, anyway. 

It was time to call their meeting to an end. The cowboy needed to go a few miles more and find a place to camp for the evening. He hoped he might catch the scent of one of the others but he had more doubts than hopes in the end. 

Oh, ye run on home now. I know where to find ya if I need to. Reno cast a crinkled smile toward her, glancing to the eastern skies. I’m sure I’ll see ya again, ma’am. The world was an awfully small place, after all.
Brecheliant
Family
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia had not thought of anyone for certain other than the ones she held affection for. She however, had just as quickly pushed such intrusive thoughts away.

Amalia stood and nudged him gently with downy head and muzzle. A paw against his leg. I had fun today, thank you. Stay safe Reno.

She smiled at him with Jade Eyes and then turned towards home. Her tail wagging in the breeze and her thoughts on far reaching things. She had fun and the food had been good too.