Ravensblood Forest Family
174 Posts
Ooc — Aero
Private 
Vagabond drank greedily from the river, his patrol on the coast longer than usual today. He found that his mind was on his children and how much each of them had grown. He couldn't stop his chest from swelling with pride when he thought of each little triumph he'd been there to witness with each of them. He hadn't quite had the chance to fill Violante in on all of their progress yet though, and he felt it time they discuss their family and how much they'd grown together, and perhaps what may be in store for their future. He called for his love @Violante.
190 Posts
Ooc — The System
She, too, had been patrolling. Violante was at their southern border when the call from her mate came, and she gave a soft call in return. Marking a giant sequoia, she turned and loped off, heading for Vagabond. She found him at the river, and she smiled easily.

"My love. What is it?" He did not usually call for her.
Physical Health (100/100)

Mental Health (100/100)

174 Posts
Ooc — Aero
He brushed his body against hers affectionately then wasted no time before getting right to it. "It's time to discuss our children's future. They grow more and more eager to learn. We must find a way to teach them or they will find a way to learn. I fear we do not have enough opportunities for them. Vale is a natural protector, I will begin sparring with him soon if you think it's a good idea. We did have a run in at the border. I know you heard about his patrol on his own, he has been corrected. He knows his way around our territory very well, and also found his first kill and disposed of it quickly. I believe bringing him out on patrol gave him a huge advantage over the girls. What surprises me the most is that he has made only one mistake and has immediately corrected his behavior."

He paused allowing her to take in this information. He had worked mostly closely with Vale given that he was their only male son. He imagined it would be difficult being the only male pup in their entire pack, which is why Vagabond begin taking Vale out on patrol with him so he wouldn't be stuck with the girls all day. He was beginning to regret not rotating out the pups.

"Asara. He grumbled. He didn't even know what to say. "Vale has mentioned that she continues to explore alone. What if we have Noir follow her? I can also take her out on patrol as well, slow introduction just like with Vale until I can trust her..." He laughed vainly and let the sentence hang in the air, pausing once more.

"I'd also like to take Violante out more, she showed a natural instinct for stealth just like you. He winked at his mate and bumped her shoulder. "I swear she looks more and more like you every day." He was positively glowing at this point. His children were his favorite thing to discuss. He was so proud at how much they'd grown and learned. And despite their little trouble maker, they were pretty good kids when all was said and done.

"They do all seem to at least have some interest in combat. I think we should start teaching them soon, at the very least they need to learn how to defend themselves."
190 Posts
Ooc — The System
Vagabond had much to say, and Violante listened intently, dark eyes locked on his avid face. She knew their son showed much potential — all of their children did, even their nieces, they just needed more direction. Violante did not like to think of it, but she felt Lorelai and Luka were slacking as parents. Perhaps she would need to have a discussion with the Mystic before anything else.

"Train Vale to fight, and keep taking him on patrol. I'll take him out as well." Vale had shown equal interest in both being a guardian and a hunter, so she added, "We will have to keep hunting with him as well." Though she privately thought Vale would be safe to hunt small game on his own, even now, just shy of four months.

Then, their wayward daughter Asara. She had proven to be less trouble than Lenora, but had still left their home without permission once. Violante sighed slightly, her gaze lowering as she thought aloud, "Asara... I suppose I can have Noir keep an eye on her. But yes, perhaps take her out on patrol, and I will as well. I know she's definitely shown more interest in hunting," the Vicera laughed softly. "She can't get enough of the birds."

And their last, Violante's carbon copy. She smiled, and she said, "I've been working with her on her hunting, though I think she's mentioned an interest in guardian as well." It was good, she thought, that her children wanted to hunt and defend. They would all become wonderful individuals with the proper training and guidance.

"We will train them all to fight, and continue to work on their hunting skills..." But, there was always more to worry about. "But what to do about Lenora?" The girl had ran off last night, and no one had seen her since — Lorelai was beside herself with grief, certain she would never see her daughter again. Violante had not been able to go looking for her yet, but she had Noir on the girl's trail.

Violante sighed heavily. "I will be forced to punish her when she returns. This behavior is not befitting of a Scion."

Mental Health (100/100)

174 Posts
Ooc — Aero
He was excited to begin training with his children. He knew they'd all enjoy this next opportunity to learn. His son had learned plenty of moves hunting that he was sure he would naturally try in a spar. He did believe his attention had to shift more to the girls though. "I want to spend more time with the girls."

When she brought up Lenora he wondered. "Lorelai rarely lets her girls explore, do you think that's why her Lenora is acting out so much? Perhaps once she's home and through with her punishment she can pair with Vale. Teaching will help him hone his own skills and give me more time with the girls. We could have Noir follow on these days."
190 Posts
Ooc — The System
Violante sighed, another heavy sigh that brought her shoulders slumping down. "I think Lenora is acting out for many reasons — a spotty father, an ill mother... even her own sister won't go exploring." Her mate offered a good answer, and she frowned in thought. "Vale would make a good teacher... Alright. Once she's back, we'll get her set up with Vale and Noir. But..." Her frown deepened. She looked Vagabond in the eye. "I have to demote Lenora. Do you agree?" A Scion was meant to be a future leader, but Lenora was not acting as one.

Mental Health (100/100)

174 Posts
Ooc — Aero
He desperately wanted to kiss his mate's forehead, she seemed clueless to the worry lines there that were deepening with each new thought. He was grateful he could offer a solution that they could at least try. He sighed, he had a hard time disciplining the pups, but he knew it couldn't all be fun and games. "I agree with you, she will have plenty of opportunity to earn it back should her behavior improve.

He lean against her. "I would like to take Vale with me when I return to meet with Moonglow and Winterglade. It will be soon, within the next few weeks."
190 Posts
Ooc — The System
It was settled. Violante swallowed, then sighed — she had never expected leading to be this hard. Vex had made it look easy, but then again, she ruled through fear. Nothing at all like Violante. She refocused as Vagabond mentioned taking Vale to their neighboring packs, and she nodded after a few moments. "I'm sure he'll be delighted." She smiled, then kissed her mate, nuzzling into him for a few moments.

Mental Health (100/100)

174 Posts
Ooc — Aero
He relished in his mate's closeness, nuzzling her in return. He kissed the top of her head. He was all out of things to talk about, and this was way more important to him than anything else right now anyway. He closed his eyes, breathing in her scent. He knew it better than any but it still seemed an aphrodisiac to him nonetheless. He would be content to remain in this moment as long as he could.
190 Posts
Ooc — The System
Fading here!

They both kept too busy, but she told herself things would settle once her children were more independent. For now, Violante would enjoy the time with her mate, and she would only move once duty called for her again.

Mental Health (100/100)