Altar of Twilight Can you break my bones?
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Set around 23:00, clear skies. 
For @Anarchy <3

Alduin’s surprised to stumble upon such a place. Wandering into any random old valley one wouldn’t expect such a spectacular sight. He’s not the sentimental type that likes to soak up the scenery, but he does allow his eyes to roam over the ethereal display of colors colliding over the ground and reflecting off the mountains walls.

He carries on his merry way nonetheless. Perhaps in search of another victim, but to him the valley looks empty. Hopefully he will find something or someone worthwhile.

So in search of those just as forsaken as him, he moves forth through tall grass with angelic colors lighting his back and reflecting off crimson pools for eyes, he slinks.
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
51 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She hadn’t been here since she was a pup, her and her brother brother and mother parted ways. She still was irritated that they hadn’t came with her but her wander lust prevented her from staying. It was time for her to branch out and find her way in this world.

Hunger plagued her stomach as it growled, the female knew she was to find something in this area. It was a place she had hunted her first rabbit. The other wolf’s scent caught her nose before food do but she beat rustling in the bush next to her and ignored the wolf for now. Unless he came in her way.

The animal was slow and and she made its death quick as she snapped the creatures neck between her jaws.
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
It seems the universe is both hateful and kind to the ashen hound, for it seems there is another in his presence. He will see which how fate decides to serve him when he approaches. 

But until then, his eyes spots a large, odd colored wolf. A saddle of black drapes over their back while caramel brown covers the remainder of their pelt. Bloody orbs take over their form and it seems they spot him too. Eyes meet, but they seem disinterested in the hellhound for now, settling to look away and proceed into a hunt. With a head level with wide shoulders, he watches. Watches as they chase the creature and put them out of their misery for a quick and easy meal.

Then, as blood spots the other’s maw and they settle with their kill, Alduin approaches at a slow, leisurely pace. The hellhound is clearly in no rush, but his steps are heavy and lumbering. Most would be intimidated, but they look to be more than just an easily frightened wolf. No, the way they carry themselves is more than that — an unsaid confidence. The same would be shown for Alduin. 

Only when he is within three meters does he finally speak,

“An easy kill for a hunter such as you, mm?” It’s meant to sound easy going, but his deep, rasping tone always makes him sound gruff. His expression doesn’t help either, perpetually emotionless, paired with a set of dead looking eyes. Eyes that only crave the hunt and death itself.
51 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
There wasn’t much meat on the hares bones but it wasn’t as if the female was starving. The creature was merely a snack for the female. She had been bored and itching to kill something and she did so with ease. Her eyes then shifted from the carcass and onto the wolf now that the perceived threat of him ruining her hunt was gone. He left her be and now approached. She listened to his words he spoke. She gave a small chuckle. ”Indeed.”  

She would have been ashamed of she had lost the hare especially in front of another wolf. One thing she hated more than losing was in front of an audience. ”Im lithium and you are?” She questioned.
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
The woman doesn’t greet him with ferocity, rather a laugh and agreement to his statement. He figured it was true — she looks powerful, trained to fight even. But he doesn’t know her very well, now does he? Perhaps he could though…

So as she offers a name, the hellhound hums a sound of acknowledgment, before giving his own.

“Alduin.” He hums easily before continuing. “Have a you a place to call your own in these lands?”
51 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She registered the name in her head so she’d remember it. He asked her about where she resided and truthfully she didn’t. ”I had went to check my only homeland but it seems my family has moved on, so at the moment no.”
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
She mentions that her family has moved on, Alduin huffs out a breath at that. “So has mine.” He comments cynically, dryly.

And then, suddenly, his curiosity is peaked. 

“Can you fight?” He asks with an owlish tilt of his massive head. Blood red pools for eyes gazing into her own with hushed entertainment evident. “If so, then perhaps you are made for The Forsaken.” The hellhounds last words are mysterious in a thought provoking kind of way. As if there is truly so much more behind that statement than he says out loud.
51 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He spoke briefly about his family who departed just as hers had. Was sad but she never pondered on it; she knew they were okay. ”I see. She said simply. He then popped out with a question and the male was wondering about her skill. ”I can’t claim to be great at it, only fights I’ve been in had been with my brother.” Granted she always beat him but she wasn’t going to brag cause this wolf could probably easily beat her.
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Roll thread here!

I see. She says to his comment on his own family. He wonders why he even decided to share such information. His mind is fuzzy at best and hanging on by a thread at worst.

Still, she replies easily to his own inquiry and all of a sudden, he is excited to find out. Reminding himself, Don’t kill her. Don’t kill her. Don’t kill her. The forsaken want this one. For sometimes, the hellhound gets carried away when a battle of tooth and claw begin.

So he huff out a breath through his nose, one that could be considered a laugh.

“Confidence is key. Remember that.” His rumbling voice half jokes as he moves to slink away from her, only to turn a tight circle to face her.

“Then let’s find out.” He purrs then.

And just like that he’s lunging for her, massive body moving in with lumbering, heavy steps. Tucking his head against his chest and attempting to slam his body into hers to knock off her balance.
51 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She took his words to heart and what he said was true. And so there little spar would commence as she watched him chuckle a bit and then lunges towards her. The female turned to the right to direct his hit to her shoulder and in turn whipped around to do the the same or at the very least throw her weight onto him to get him off.
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Replying with my 4 damage roll here.

The shewolf doesn’t hesitate when Alduin moves forth to fight — no, rather she takes him head on. Already, that’s a good sign. Already, he knows the Forsaken would want her — coven her. If her letting of blood is ideal, then the Heartwood will coven her as well. 

So when his massive weight meets her shoulder, she takes it full force. Only to swiftly turn it back on him. He stumbles with the force, but is quick to gain his footing. He enjoys a challenge and he hopes she will give him one.

“Don’t be afraid to use your teeth.” He purrs, lapping at his whiskered muzzle with a black tongue. “I could use a few more scars.” 

And with that he’s lunging towards her once more, aiming his teeth at her flank and hocks.
51 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He started talking about scars and the female could oblige that request if need be. She watched the male lunged towards her flank and felt his teeth meet it she turned around quickly to try and grab him by the neck with her jaws to pull him down and pin.
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Replying with my 7 damage roll here. Since  you rolled a 3 I’m gonna say the pin didn’t work, but he can definitely stumble. This also should be the last post need for trade for both of us. <3

Alduin goes for her flank and he meets flesh, but not as well as he hoped he would. And to rebuttal his attack, the brown and black female is whipping around to meet him head on. Unexpectedly, she’s snatching up the loose skin of his nape in her vicious jaws. His double coat provides only a pinch of protection and his skin is thick and loose, but that only helps some and it really doesn’t do much against someone as strong as she.

So he cranes his head to the side, going on the defense and attempting to back up, turn his body, and throw her off with his weight.