3,101 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
All Welcome 
open to all nvw wolves!

i bring a gift for the new hunter.

kukutux' voice was soft that dawn. she waited respectfully at the misted borders. at her paws, a deerskin swathed the small hard club of leather she had created into a toy.

ariadne and samani and callyope had helped her to make it, this thing that she hoped would be another show of kinship between their villages.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
121 Posts
Ooc — siv
Kukutux was a welcomed visitors to these woods.

Makan had spent much of his time doting upon @Lótë and her young hunter. The raven knew he was not the father, knew that the father had come to care for the boy too. That he tried not to think too much upon.

He cut through the shadowy dawn to green the moonwoman with a wave of his tail and warm rumbling. Eyes drifted to look towards the bundle she had brought.

makan cannot speak — i am okay if this cuts a thread short due to hard interaction!
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,101 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
"it is good to see your face, makan."

she pushed the bindings aside; they fell apart to reveal the leather object. "fjall's cousins helped me to make this. we offer it as a gift to the new young hunter."

her jadestone eyes were soft upon him.
121 Posts
Ooc — siv
He had come to learn her words. Not enough to speak them as well, but enough to know (roughly) the meaning behind them.

His tail waved sheepishly at her greeting.

He will like, Makan told the moonwoman with a soft nod, almost certain of it. The boy seemed to appreciate near everything given to him.

Walk with? He invited, a gentle sweep of his head to motion further into the glade.

makan cannot speak — i am okay if this cuts a thread short due to hard interaction!
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,101 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
she nodded and took up her gift.

the place of winterglade was beautiful. light filtered down through the trees. it was a place of much blessing, and she was happy for her sister and those she had gathered.

when they stopped again, she put down the gift and looked at makan. "what hunting is here?"