Lion Head Mesa i haven't left your bed since
THIS WHOLE WORLD IS ENDING, A NEW ONE BEGINS
326 Posts
Ooc — siv
All Welcome 
She moved in the first light of day.

A bat out of hell the way she cleared the dusty lands. Not running from anything, but instead seeking the pure thrill of the movement.

There was, of course, a slight stumble here and there. Hindered by an old injury in her hind left leg. Yet if such a thing hurt she did not speak of it.

The moment she hit a shaded place, she pressed tightly against the wall. Sides heaved with the frenzy of her run.

maybe @Ramesses but I welcome anyone!
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
he watched from his perch.
she was like a fine desert mare. Ra illuminated her feral frame. this was the wild woman who had come to akashingo with her presumed man, raimo.
the mourning was not yet lifted. he kept his desire reined. the man turned his gaze to the gods.
326 Posts
Ooc — siv
There was an illuminated man.

Jakoul thought him the sun. She thought him an imaginary sight, brought forth by some level of exhaustion. She was entranced deeply and horribly.

Without shame she stalked towards his perch, belly low as she moved along.

A serpent, a fox, a coyote.

A wild woman come to see the finer things of this world.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses saw her approach. he did not rise to meet her. pharaoh crossed his ankles and beamed down upon the vulpine woman.
"i was told of your arrival."
his voice was sweetly measured.
"but i was not told you were a goddess of ebonywood."
326 Posts
Ooc — siv
Her.

Goddess of Ebonywood.

She knew not who bestowed such a grand title upon her, but she wore it with pride. An inked beast of vulpine movements, at his feet on her belly, she hovered but mere centimeters off the ground.

She examined him this close. Breathed in his rich scent and noted the slopes of his muscles.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
she loomed closer.
he felt her every observation, and was proud beneath it. she said nothing but ramesses had not expected her to speak. his lapis eyes reached for her own narrow muzzle; he sought her gaze, to hold it, to know her beyond the words she did not say.
326 Posts
Ooc — siv
She did not shy away.

Pale moons met the richness of his gems for eyes. She knew they did not come from the same cloth. His gaze was regal, composed of trained ways. Her gaze was feverish, belonging to a wild beast untamed.

She rumbled low and warm, snaking around him in a half moon path.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
hope its okay i ranked her! lmk! <3

the mourning, he reminded himself. the lamentations. she hunted him with her silvermoon eyes and he felt himself unraveling. what hungers she must have.
"the man raimo, is he yours?" ramesses' voice was a velveteen purr. he wanted to possess her, to take her from the lesser being.
326 Posts
Ooc — siv
that's perfect! :D

Raimo.

Hers. Hers?

She did not know, she did not think so. He seemed his own entity these days. She licked her lips once. A deep rumble in her throat again. She dared to meet his eyes.

No.

A declaration. A challenge.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
<3

he chased her testing eyes with his own lazuli stare.
the pale plume flipped in the dust. he straightened and turned his gaze out over akashingo.
"what place do you mean for yourself in the palace?" he asked, abruptly turning them aside to hear the swordpoint of her own voice once more. he sensed she spoke not often.
326 Posts
Ooc — siv
His question sounded heavy, a weight to it she knew by tone alone.

Why did he seek to ruin her elation with talks of politics or positions? Jakoul had not had a horse in that game in some time. The last time any of that had mattered to her?

Well, look how it had played out for her.

She snorted, amused now. No words fell from her but she perched next to him in a seated pose now. Ears tall and spine straight.

Anubis given form, a living gargoyle, a sharpened sentry.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses supposed she meant to say she was content. she glowed with the touch of Anubis; she was a midnight jackal in a daytime land.
and he was smitten.
but he did not turn his eyes upon her. he did not stir. he did not breathe in the dust and the crushed plants and the stone ledges she wore as perfume.
"serve me as mazoi. let me witness you excel in what trade you choose."
326 Posts
Ooc — siv
Mazoi,

She crooned in a low voice, charmed by the word. It reminded her of times well before. She wondered if Mazoi was like the last title she held, then wondered if it really mattered.

He simply told her to excel.

Dark features split into a sly grin. An exposure of her teeth, perhaps as much a display of her trade as it was a show of some sliver of pride.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
her teeth glittered like silvermoon daggers.
ramesses saw her at once for the rogue she was; and how close she had wended to him! he laughed at her boldness and his own weakness.
desire lit his face.
"why akashingo?"
326 Posts
Ooc — siv
Why?

Her laughter was low and hoarse, a scrapping sound of stones. Then her bony shoulders shrugged. As if the answer was simultaneously clear and hidden all at once.

It pick me. She told him plainly, but the look on her face cunning all the same.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses chuckled. "and it was a blessing for my court that it did." he studied her wild beauty.
"what if i chose you? what would you say to that?"
326 Posts
Ooc — siv
She turned her gaze back to him, moon gaze steady.

He was a strong man. Of power and body. Her nostrils flared as she took in his scent. Jakoul was aware she did not compare. Not even to some of the fellahin.

Yet she was no stranger to weaving charms — or perhaps curses.

She only rumbled warmly and welcoming, lowering her body back down into a crouch. A cooing sound as she kept her eyes fixed upon him still.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
in answer pharaoh moved closer, until his lips touched her dark forearm. she smelled of akashingo; she tasted of the red dust below upon the palace walkways. 
she offered —
pharaoh let himself linger and then draw away. "very well, mazoi. i will call upon you for a sweeter trade."
326 Posts
Ooc — siv
She was enamored in a primal way.

His words sweet and their meaning not lost entirely upon the selectively mute creature that was Jakoul. If he did not stop her or turn teeth, she sought to rake teeth through clumped fur at his hip.

A gesture of goodwill and loyalty.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
the rogue was allowed to touch him.
ramesses stirred under the pleasure of her teeth but did not let himself become roused.
he must not fall prey to his mortal flesh.
or hers.
still, pharaoh's eyes closed, and for a long moment made from several kinds of heat, he was still. delighted.