Chimera Fields white fever
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
Conception 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Suggestive themes.
Heat thread #1. Early morning.

All sense of rationale had left her. In the hours well before the sun had risen, Keyni had awoken, disturbed by a deep burn. She felt different. Driven mad by a primal instinct that compelled her to quench this new thirst. Stealing away from Neverwinter, she moved west. Hurriedly, briskly.

There was almost a sense of desperation in her stride as she broke out into the open fields. The season was nearly at an end. Curse her body for playing these cruel tricks on her by bringing her heat so late. Jade eyes flashed, darting from one side to the next. Looking, searching. She didn't think of anything but her own need, of her own desire as she called out in a low, crooning voice, for any who would respond to her plea.
92 Posts
Ooc — The System
The call roused him from sleep. Cerne's ears perked up — the voice, he knew it. He gave his own low crooning call, and made his way towards her, leaving the village far behind him. Her scent called to him, and he drank it in, deeply. It was heady, and it stirred something deep within him.

He saw her on the horizon, and he picked up his pace, slowing once he was near. He gave a soft chuff of greeting. "Keyni..." His voice was huskier than usual, his burnished gold eyes alight. His tail lifted, giving a gentle wave.
Physical Health (100/100)

Cerne is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Cerne is mentally well.
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
She waited with baited breath. Scanning the horizon for anyone who might come. Her nose lifted to test the air, while her tail waved with a mind of it's own, high above her hips. For a moment, she wondered if no male would show. If they had all had their fill, their needs sated. That if to them, she may just be undesirable leftovers.

It was not to be. The one who emerged to greet her was a surprise, but a pleasant one. Cerne. The man of Natigvik. The soothsayer. Normally, the Tundrian would have withdrawn for fear of jeopardizing the relationship between the three packs. But she had no such thoughts this time. In the low light, she breathed. "Cerne...we meet again..." She rushed up towards him, so unlike her dignified self. Pushed in close, bold and forward to breathe in his scent. To touch the blood russet of his fur at his cheek, if he would allow.
92 Posts
Ooc — The System
Keyni approached him swiftly, and Cerne held his breath as she reached out to touch his face. Just her touch sent a sort of shock through him, rattling his mind and senses. Her scent was overwhelming. He could not think.

Cerne swallowed hard, exhaling slowly, and he reached out to gently nip at one of her ears. Huskily, he rasped, "My lady... you should not be out here alone." Not like this, in this state. He must stay near her, to keep her safe.

Cerne is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Cerne is mentally well.
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
Her warm skin tingled. Static danced between them when she made contact and he accepted. He had not pulled away. A good sign. Brazenly, she pressed closer, to touch her flank against the solid curve of his chest. Keyni had never engaged in any sort of suggestive physical contact like this before. It was new to her, but natural.

"No I shouldn't." She replied, her voice thicker than usual. "And I am not. Not now." Her expression was much more intense than it's usual soft, reserved default look. The ear he nipped gently flicked on reflex. The sensation made her gnaw her lip, growling low in approval and want.
92 Posts
Ooc — The System
A low, approving rumbled sounded in his chest as Keyni moved closer, touching her flank to his chest. She was swiftly driving rational thought from his mind. She growled, a wanting sound, and his own need sounded in his chest. Even so, his conscious flittered in.

He was not permitted to breed in Natigvik, and he doubted very much whether this would be okay with his leaders, should they find out.

Cerne deliberated. He met Keyni's gaze. "What do you seek from this?" From him? He edged closer, to draw her nearer.

Cerne is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Cerne is mentally well.
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
"To be near you." She said, drawing the bridge of her muzzle up under his jawline. Keyni was tied down to nothing. Lote and Kukutux had already given her their blessings. They knew what she wanted and her reasons for why.

Now all she had to do was put his uncertainty to rest. "I'm overwhelmed by this. I can't fight it, now. Not this year." She moved then to sift behind the thinner furs at the back of an ear, gently. "Besides, no one needs to know..."
92 Posts
Ooc — The System
Her gentle touches sent shockwaves through him — he had never allowed anyone else so close. Her scent filled his nostrils, it was all he could smell... and he wanted it, even without her mention of keeping it a secret.

Cerne snorted softly, fixing her with a knowing gaze. "My lady... if something comes of this, then I will not lie." He would not be that type of man. Then, a hard swallow. "But, if this is what you want..." A pause, and he met her eyes. "...so be it."

Fade here?

Cerne is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Cerne is mentally well.
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
"I respect that of you." She answered to his unwillingness to lie. Others were bound to find out when she showed all the physical telltale signs. Maybe things could work out, especially with the three packs so closely knitted. "I cannot deny what I want."

"All the better with a man of your nature, Cerne." She somewhat knew him. Well enough to judge that he was a of a good character. She liked that. Respected it. Jadestone eyes looked back into his own. "Besides, I would be lying if I said I did not find you attractive." She smiled. "And not just for looks, either." She praised. She left it up to him now, positioning herself for him to have, should his desire take full hold.
92 Posts
Ooc — The System

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Suggestion
Cerne had spent most of his young life serving others, answering the questions and worries of others, tending to their needs and wants... and what of his own? He found Keyni attractive in more ways than one, and they had hit it off already. If he took what he wanted for once, and something came of it, he knew he would stay, whether Keyni would have him as a mate or not. It would shame him to not raise what children she might bear.

Cerne grinned toothily. "I cannot deny that this is what I want." She had made herself available to him, and he would have her.

---

After, Cerne stayed close, to groom through her fur. He knew not if she would stay for long, so he happily took what time he was given.

Cerne is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Cerne is mentally well.
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
For the first time in her life, Keyni gave in to her instinctual pull. While her mind was hazy thanks to her spiraling hormones, she failed to recognize just how close she was to having what she had been seeking. A man who desired her. Not just for her body, but of her mind and emotional self. There was only one problem. They were not of the same village. 

That was out of thought out of mind as she let Cerne delve into his desires, wrapping her in his embrace.

Exhausted but riding high, the aftermath found the Tundrian sprawled out on her side, tucked up to him. Her thirst had been quenched - for the moment. She accepted his favors openly, relishing in being tended to in such a way. She reciprocated, of course, combing through his fur. Until her eyes felt heavy and she could no longer keep them open. Sleep beckoned and she gave in.