Jade Fern Grove This is my time ♂
7 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Conception 
Mica’s a trans man in heat. Looking for this rp to be short and sweet and get him pregnant, as he wants to find a female to be his mate but wants to be impregnated by a male.

Mica paced in the fern grove. His scent was strong and would surly attract a male. He was obviously in heat and his usually calm personality had changed to be more frantic.
51 Posts
Ooc — Kaiser
The scent was heady in the air. It drew the shadow man nearer. He watched, waiting, learning. This wolf held themself different from others he'd come across, but the heat was still unmistakable. Bilah was wise enough not to let his body rule over his mind though, even though it pulled at him and drew him closer.

He chuffed in a friendly greeting, making his presence known. He gave his best attempt at a smile of hello.
7 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
A male. And seemingly friendly. Which was just what he needed. He didn’t want anyone forcing themself upon him. 

Mica had little interest in sharing many words, so he too woofed a low greeting.

He started to walk slowly around the male, hoping he would take the cue.
51 Posts
Ooc — Kaiser
Bilah eyed the wolf up and down, they seemed eager at his arrival. Bilah approached the wolf confidently, his tail straight in the air. He moved to brush his body against the other. Would they accept his touch?
7 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Mica let out a low, soothed, noise when the male touched him. He flicked his tail down the other's side in a seductive manner.
51 Posts
Ooc — Kaiser
He rumbled a contented growl. The familiar dance stirring something deep within him. It had been awhile, since he laid with another in a manner such as this. He needed no more prompting.

His body blanketed the other nicely. When all was said and done he finally spoke, "I will aid if ever you need, I am called Bilah, I roam." He had no qualms, he knew this for what it was, but he had to at least make that fact known.
7 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"I am Mica. I also roam. Perhaps we will see eachother again." Mica said, speaking for the first time. Then he dipped his head in parting to Bilah and went on his way.