Dawnlark Plains Rush
64 Posts
Ooc — The System
All Welcome 
Zahir ran through the plains, tail out behind her. Her crimson eyes were fixated on a weasel, running for its life. She was gaining on it, and victory would soon be at hand. Riled, she let out a loud bark that cut through the dusk.
Physical Health (100/100)

Zahir is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Zahir is mentally well.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,088 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson found himself a days run from the pack lands again. His restlessness had not abated and he wasn't certain she should have joined a pack. Perhaps he should have stayed a loner, though he liked the few in his pack, the simple fact was he was mostly a recluse, preferring to stay to himself and away from those he was sworn to protect, which made him a terrible soldier and a worse pack mate, but he just couldn't settle down.

Dreams and nightmares plagued him. It was only when he was awake and he could exist in quiet, when his brain was quiet. A loud bark sounded, and he tightened his muscles body on full alert. He searched the surrounding area, eyes finally fallling on the albino chasing something. He would watch for a time, not sure what they were chasing.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
64 Posts
Ooc — The System
Just a heads up, Zahir is not an albino! She's just a white wolf with red eyes <3 It's okay if Reyson assumes she is though!

The scent of another pervaded her nostrils, and Zahir let out an aggressive snarl, pushing herself faster towards her quarry. She could not let another take it, or scare it off. The weasel darted to the side, towards the male, and Zahir got a look at him. Her tail rose as she chased, and her posture clearly said to not interfere with her hunt.

Zahir is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Zahir is mentally well.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,088 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
I think I will keep his assumption since that's alright :)

The albino was an aggressive thing. He narrowed hi seyes at their aggressive snarl, though he didn't return it not yet. Clearly he was interfering with something. Then he saw it the strange pest coming towards him. He had see them in his former home, but then had been to thin for a meal for a wolf of his bulk, unless he was starving.

He saw the she albino's tail raise and he moved to the side. He didn't want the weasel anyway. He had already eaten.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
64 Posts
Ooc — The System
The male stepped aside, and Zahir raced past him. The weasel stumbled, and she fell upon it with another ferocious snarl. Teeth snapped at it's neck, shaking and twisting. It then hung there, limp in her jaws. It was devoured with a few hasty gulps, and then she looked back to the male, eyes narrowed. "Who are you?"

Zahir is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Zahir is mentally well.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,088 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson watched as she devoured the animal. Clearly she had been hungry. This was no more than a snack. He narrowed his eyes at her tone, but said nothing at first. Instead he studied her more clearly. She was large, built for running.

Finally, he spoke. Reyson.You? He shifted his bulk and waited for more questions or more conversation, whichever this white wolf would do. Perhaps even an attack. He didn't really want to fight today, but one thing it would be would be good practice.
64 Posts
Ooc — The System
"Zahir." She scented him, noting that he smelled of a pack. Her head tilted lightly to once side. "From where do you come?" She had not met another pack yet. She wasn't certain if she was even interested in one, but information was always good to have.

Zahir is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Zahir is mentally well.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,088 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Okay so I am not certain if i am reading the map right, but I am assuming they are northeast from Mereo.

Well met, Zahir. She tilted her head and studied him, he wasn't sure how he felt about that, but he had studied her so it was only fair. Her next question however, and he motioned with his head. Southwest to Mereo. Warriors. Strong.

Reyson as always blunt and to the point, but he had realized that in this area at the least, this was not always welcomed. Most of these wolves preferred conversation and blech to spend time.

You are alone? He asked her genuinely curious, but only because she was curious of him, he felt it was only fair she answer as well.
64 Posts
Ooc — The System
Mereo, a home of strong warriors. Zahir snickered softly, swinging her gaze to the mountains that rose up. She was strong, even if she was not a trained warrior. Then, he questioned her. Her eyes narrowed.

"Yes." She did not feel the need to give more information beyond that, but she did offer, "I am a hunter."

Zahir is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Zahir is mentally well.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,088 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson did not appreciate the snicker that fell from the she wolfs lips. Quiet enough, it was barely discernable, but he knew he had heard it. He narrowed his eyes right back at her. He had every right to question just as she did.

For small game? He asked, looking pointedly at the fur and bones from the weasel, that was barely a mouth ful.
64 Posts
Ooc — The System
Zahir shrugged. "What does it matter to a warrior what a hunter chooses to eat?" She was large, and fast, but most importantly, often alone. She told Reyson, "I do not have other hunters to help me with large game, so small game it is."

Zahir is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Zahir is mentally well.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,088 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson frowned and then spoke. Merely curious. You do not wish to get weak. He studied the bones, and a stirring began again and he sighed and studied her. He could help her, he could offer, but would it be met with mocking scorn. She seemed the type. He nodded, he would just leave if she did not wish his help.j

Would you like help for a bigger game to hide away in a cache to go back too? He would help her with this, he was fast finding he was more willing to help others, and he wasn't sure how he felt about it. It made him think of his parents, and he wondered if that was something they had taught him and he had lost the memory.
64 Posts
Ooc — The System
Zahir was anything but weak, and she told him with a soft snort, "I fend for myself just fine." But then, he asked if she wanted help. Zahir fell silent. She rarely helped others, but here he was, offering to help her catch something large. She would be a fool to pass up this chance.

Zahir nodded. "A deer should feed me for some days, perhaps longer." She would not thank him, but instead said, "I will lead the chase." Perhaps he would fell it for her.

Zahir is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Zahir is mentally well.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,088 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson was not calling the she wolf weak, by any means. It was just harder for a lone wolf to take down a deer, unless it was weak, infirm or the wolf was lucky. He didn't offer help much, though he had done more so in the last few weeks of living here. Honestly, he wondered at his sanity. Especially as this wolf wasn't very nice herself.

Reyson nodded. He shifted, rolled his shoulders and dipped his muzzle to the ground. He waited for her to start scenting. She wanted to lead the chase then find the deer.
64 Posts
Ooc — The System
Zahir lifted her nose to the air, taking a few deep breaths. There was no prey scent here, save for the weasel she had just killed. It was likely that her hunting had scared off whatever had been left. She frowned, then set off at a lope westwards. She would go for several miles without speaking, until she scented a herd.

"Here. I want an adult doe." The more meat she had, the better. She slipped off into the tall grass, making her way closer to the herd.

Zahir is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Zahir is mentally well.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,088 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson had scented nothing either, but he followed her at a quick lope. Eyes scanning the horizon, nose and mouth scenting prey. The she wolf's words quick and abrupt, left a sour taste in his mouth, but he had offered.

So with mind on the task and body too, he went the opposite way, eyes searching for a doe that was too weak or tired to be much difficulty. Reyson's eyes caught sight of a doe towards the back of the herd. He couldn't tell what was wrong with her, but she was well away from her herd.

So with careful precision, he began to circle it, he would attempt to cut it off from the rest of the herd. With a growl and a snarl he jumped into action and the herd was roused. They began a heavy run, but Reyson managed to get in front of the doe and turn her away from the herd.

If the she wolf would take place at a side, he would go for the kill and legs.

Rolled a 4/6 successful movement from herd
64 Posts
Ooc — The System
They found the herd, Reyson went one way, while Zahir went the other, blood eyes searching for the weakest. Reyson beat her to it, and once the herd was running, Zahir was flying. Their target could not rejoin the herd, and the pale huntress was swiftly gaining ground on it. Slaver ran from her jowls and her teeth aimed to rip and tear into the doe's flesh as she careened into it. This would be a most efficient hunt.

Zahir is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Zahir is mentally well.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,088 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson growled, and snarled. And with large brutish paws he tore up the ground. He Nipped and clawed at the creatures legs, trying to unbalance her. He finally caught one of the legs in his maw, and cracked the bone. The doe stumbled, and he backed up to not get caught, as she fell.
64 Posts
Ooc — The System

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Gore/torture of an animal.

Reyson felled their prey. Zahir did not even wait for him to dispatch it; she fell upon the doe, sharp teeth tearing its stomach wide open. Entrails spilled and the doe thrashed feebly for a few moments, before she bled out — Zahir was eating before the doe had stopped. Blood dripped from her maw, and growled as she ate, more out of instinct than anything else. Bloodred eyes looked to Reyson. "You have my... appreciation."

Zahir is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Zahir is mentally well.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,088 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson had hopes that she would have given the deer a clean death, but as it were, she did not. But it was what it was. He dipped his muzzle towards her at her appreciation. It was not a thank you, but it would be enough. Reyson, knew her kind well.

Do you need help seperating it and putting it in caches? If she did not, he would be on his way. If she did however, need help. He would help her.
64 Posts
Ooc — The System
"No. You have assisted plenty." Zahir would engorge herself, eating until she very nearly felt sick. Reyson had left by now, and the pale woman left her meal, moving some feet away to clean the blood from her pelt. After, when she was clean once more, she would section the doe and bury it, to hide it from prying eyes and noses. After that, she set off to explore.

Zahir is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Zahir is mentally well.