Spotted Eagle Mountain Finally, I'm free
Loner
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void took an extra day of rest before getting back on his feet. He took things slow at first, but he hated relying on Rodyn to hunt for him, so he decided to hunt for himself. 

The large black male was still limping, but he was able to walk well enough. He tested his sprint, and he was ok, so he started to smell the air in search of prey.
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy
Brecheliant
Family
414 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Killer was idly patrolling the edges of Mereo when the large dark form at a trot entered his view. He, too, picked up the pace, long legs carrying his own massive body up the slope until he was on even ground with the man, whereupon he puffed out his chest and raised his chin.

What's your business here, sir? he called out, curt but not unfriendly. He kept a good distance between the two of them in case this wolf was mad and decided to lunge. 

He wasn't eager for a fight. Germanicus wouldn't like to hear about a scuffle on his borders, especially if this stranger was no stranger to Mereo and/or its leadership. Killdeer waited warily, resisting the urge to shuffle his paws with impatience.
Loner
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
"I live around here, not in this exact area, but up there, in the valleys of the Sunspires." Void told the newcomer. He could smell the scents of a pack on this wolf, and since he was recently injured, he wouldn't pick a fight. He was aware of the border as well, and wouldn't cross it just to start a fight. That would make things worse.

"You're of a pack, yes?" Void asked, though it was more of a statement that a question.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Brecheliant
Family
414 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Hmmm. Wasn't quite good enough for him, yet. Are you alone, or with a pack? he countered, brow furrowed. At the question, he nodded emphatically. Mereo. We rule this canyon and its outskirts. If you're here to cause trouble, I'm here to tell you please get lost.

There was a little humor bubbling in his voice, but his tone was altogether serious. He couldn't have strangers hunting in their lands. 

Oh, man. He wasn't about to cause some trouble, was he?
Loner
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
"I'm a loner. And I wasn't aware Mereo ruled this part. I was told by another loner that it was safe to rest here for a few days. So I assumed it wasn't on pack land." Void told the Mereo wolf.

"I won't cause trouble, unless you want any." Void said, a little challenge in his tone.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Brecheliant
Family
414 Posts
Ooc — mercury
If he had a mean bone in his body, Killdeer would absorb that challenge and run with it. As it was, he cast it off, smiling, shaking his head.

As long as you're cool, I'm cool, he remarked to the man. But you've got wolf scent on your pelt. Who've you been staying with?

He didn't need to pry; it was just a matter of national security. He tilted his head, amiable, hoping to pull the information from the man based on friendly purposes.
Loner
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
"I have a friend named Rodyn. He is in a pack now though, Moonglow. He still comes around here sometimes." Void told the wolf. "And there was a healer here a few weeks ago, Mahler." Void added, not saying anything about his own injuries though.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)