Broken Boulder haven't seen you much of late
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,089 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson was momentariliy surprised at the snipe of pain that snaked into the ministrations from the youth and he opened one blue eye. He had been alive long enough to know, when another was feeling a certain type of way. Though he didn't know the spectrum of which this youth was feeling, he could certainly feel empathy. But if he didn't speak, and tell him what he wanted, he couldn't help him.

Reyson stood and shook his pelt, and studied the youth. Well if you change your mind. I live south, at a place called Mereo. My pack is a fighting one, so you would need to prove your worth with a spar, but you have bested me. You could certainly fight against my leader. If you decide to come you are more than welcome to stay with me.

Reyson dipped his muzzle, blue eyes on the youth. Otherwise i'll return in a few days and we will have another go, yes?

Reyson shifted again.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
39 Posts
Ooc — Raine
There was only silence from Sakina. He wasn't sure why he soured their last moments, maybe it was the youth in him taking over. The coydog smothered it, breathing in deep as he turned and padded up to Reyson, brushing along his sides as a way of apology.

"I shall join you, if i may. The cracked stone is very cold to sleep in alone." The boy admitted, turning his face to gaze up at the older man with eyes filled with uncertainty. For whatever reason, the little canid had decided he trusted the red wolf. Whether that was the right decision had yet to be foretold. 

Hastily, he added "but only because I wish to learn more." 
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,089 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson was surprised at the contact, and he blew out a breath. The young had minds of their own and sometimes it was not easily swayed. He watched carefully as the youngling came up to him.

Reyson made a soft mm sound and brushed a muzzle along his head. Very well. Come along.

He would lead him to his home, and then it was up to Germanicus to tell, but he realized suddenly if Germanicus did not except the little coydog, Reyson would probably tenure his resignation from the pack. Though he couldn't see that happening. Though he was prepared for it, as he was prepared for everything.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected.