Morningside Cuesta that's all there is, living and dying
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
All Welcome 
colt briggs by all accounts was a malicious and unpredictable bastard. he'd run with several crews, the first of which had simply been him, an older man, and another boy about his age. he'd been young, so he could be forgiven for thinking of them vaguely as pa and brother.
second had been the redteeth gang, third had been the greenwood boys, and then he'd lost count of the names.
but the last had been blackwatch, and my god had that gone fuckin' south.
colt shifted the bolus of birchbark from inside one cheek to the other. he enjoyed chewing on it; the taste kept the bugs away, he claimed, all the while yellowing his teeth.
there was a scent on the wind and the shaggy man stopped. "well i'll be damned. is that fuckin' @Reno?" crimson eyes surveyed the flat bowl of land in all directions.
1 Posts
Ooc —
dialogue partially supplied by teo <3

colt fuckin' briggs. oh, this was rich. him, standing here, with that name in his mouth! it was all jaime could do to hold in his scoff. instead he drew himself up to full height, puffed out his chest, and strolled up behind briggs with a heavy sigh.
“COLT. vultures didn’t get ya, i see. damn shame, that," jaime boomed, pitching his voice as deep as he could get it in his best imitation of @Reno. "don't s'pose ya got my boot hidden anywhere? ya know, the one i keep up my ass?"
he burst into laughter as he closed the distance between them, dropping his exaggerated posture for a swaggering, self-satisfied stumble up to briggs's side. he shoved into him with a shoulder, still laughing.
"fucks sake, briggs, he ain't even here. you'd think you were in love with him," jaime cackled, fully prepared to evade any retaliation. everyone knew briggs had a temper - no, he was a temper, on four feet. that didn't stop jaime from poking the bear, of course.
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
<3!

colt spat a stream of brown juice onto the ground. he didn't appreciate the teasing, and it showed in a hard flash of his red eyes. "yew better keep ur pretty yap shut, jaime," colt growled, pulling away.
he relented next, squatting down on tattered haunches. jaime unfortunately was an eye-catching reminder that his own tastes ran all over, something he sought to right through extensive womanizing.
"so. where is the bastard? word is y'all fools got caught up in summat too much fer ya." colt snorted. "glad i was off on another job."
he scowled at jaime. "yew unnerstand he's bein' followed?"