Hushed Willows He who plays with his food
22 Posts
Ooc — The Tribe
All Welcome 
Buddy was drawn into a whispering forest. His stomach was doing the thing again. It was always uncomfortable. He was hungry, and the smells in here promised food, and maybe other things. Sad trees swayed lazily. His nose went to work immediately as he snuffled through the underbrush. His stomach made the noise again. "stoooooop." He whined to himself, it was distracting.

His nose didn't take long to pick up on a scent trail. Yay, a bunny! His ears kept the scent coming, and soon he found additional traces, feces, fur. His nose snuffled loudly as he continued through the brush. He didn't see the hare until it was already running from him.

Thankfully, the beagle of sorts was able to give chase with his oddly unbeagle like long legs. It didn't take long for him to catch up, and with a pounce he was atop his prey. He took it in his mouth and shook it, tossing it in the air. He released it, just to pick it up and shake it to toss it in the air again. He'd repeat this for the next thirty minutes, rolling on his back, holding his prey between his paws and chewing on it's nose.
11 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Virien was stalking around the mountains, head held high, when he scented a dog. Then he spotted the weird creature from through the trees. He had seen few dogs before, but this one looked like a lot smaller, than the breeds he'd seen, so either he was a weird-looking pup or some sort of other breed. He scoffed. Dogs destroyed the pure bloodlines in the wolves world.

Virien approached him confidently, holding a low growl. The dog had just caught a rabbit, but he seemed be playing with it instead of eating it, which confused Virien. He could easily go up and steal it if he wanted to.
22 Posts
Ooc — The Tribe
Buddy jumped at a growl and quickly hopped to his feet, the hare still dangling from his mouth. He dropped it at his feet and stood over it, keeping one paw on top of it. His fur was standing on end. This was his toy, and his food, and he was having his fun, and it wasn't for anyone else.

Why're you growlin' at me? He asked of the massive wolf standing across from him. Now that he actually looked, he grew more insecure. His tail quickly tucked underneath him, and he pulled his hare further back as well.
11 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Virien looked at the dog and snorted in laughter. “You really are stupid, eh? At least you don’t have one of those dumb accents.” He said with a sigh

“Give me that rabbit or I’ll fight you for it. Prey is to be eaten not played with, you idiot.” Virien growled
22 Posts
Ooc — The Tribe
Buddy frowned and kicked the hare towards the wolf. "I'd rather be stupid than a bully. There's plenty of prey in this forest, you coulda caught your own." He ran with his tail tucked between his legs. He knew he shouldn't have said anything but he was having fun, and he was just about to eat it too, and now he'd have to find another one, and he was tired now.
11 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Wow that stupid dog really was stupid. 
Virien wolfed down the hare quickly, but he was still hungry for a fight. He started to chase down the dog.
22 Posts
Ooc — The Tribe
Buddy was fast, but he knew he would never out run a wolf. He had no interest in any fight, of course. He had only the thought to be on his way, ideally in one piece. He whined as soon as he realized the wolf was chasing him. He bayed loudly calling out for help from anyone in the area who might hear. He still kept up the pace, desperately searching for a log to hide underneath that the massive wolf may not be able to follow.
11 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
The dog was much slower than him and Virien was soon on his tail. He cornered the dog, then took a pace forward so their muzzles were nearly touching. He let out a low growl. "Tell me how you want this done. Do you want to fight? Or do you want me to kill you?" Virien asked.

if you really don't want a fight you can have Buddy try to distract Virien and run, and I'll have it work, since I respect what you wish for him. otherwise can we do a dice roll fight?
22 Posts
Ooc — The Tribe
A dice roll fight would kinda ruin the realism, Virien would snap buddy like a twig, he weighs about the same as a calf so please no fight lol.

Buddy tried to run faster but his legs just couldn't beat the wolf. He was so aggressive, and Buddy just wasn't, and he couldn't keep running, and he knew he stood no chance. He dropped to the ground, exposing his belly in the ultimate gesture of submission. His ears went wide, his eyes the same. A truly pitiful sight. This was the only thing he could offer the wolf. "I'm I'm sorry p-p-please don't hurt me." The dog stuttered, whimpering. His head instinctively swiveled towards a sound, another hare his nose told him. "Hey, more food!" Buddy said to the wolf, hoping desperately he'd leave him alone.
11 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
alr

Virien knew he would tear the dog to shreds. His pleas were so pitiful as well. Virien scoffed. But he too heard the sound and turned towards it for half a second.
22 Posts
Ooc — The Tribe
Taking advantage of the momentary distraction, buddy scrambled to his feet and ran like a bat out of hell. He knew his flight wasn't the least bit stealthy, and the wolf would easily be able to catch back up in a matter of seconds. He could only hope that the promise of another prey would be enough of a distraction that Buddy would have enough time to gain some distance from the wolf. and with any luck, hopefully never see him again.
11 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Virien did smell a hare. Though he knew the dog had used it as a distraction. He was about to give chase on the dog when the hare popped out of the bush, spooked by the noise. It flashed right in front of him and he struck it down with his claws, killing and eating it in a matter of seconds. He could still probably chase down the dog if he wished to, but he decided to not. He'd rather find someone willing to fight him. It makes it more fun.

Virien stalked away, throwing one last glance at the fleeing canine before heading into the wilderness again.