Rising Sun Valley I'm getting kinda nervous
Raventhorpe
NPC
Trans Male -- He/Him -- Should be misgendered upon first encounter though
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
All Welcome 
Ethan was pacing around the outside of his den. He didn't like the encounter with those other wolves telling him he was in their territory. Sure, he was, but Inkeri had led him to believe it was ok if he stayed here, so he didn't know who he could trust. He felt alone in his pregnancy once more. And he was scared. The pups would come soon but he wasn't sure he could birth them and raise them with no support.
***Signature***

Ethan is a transgender male so he appears to be a female wolf to those who do not know him. For realism all wolves should misgender him until he introduces himself.
Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
-Only the gentle are ever really strong. -
313 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Inkeri had no idea of the squirmish at the borders. So she had grasped a rabbit and took it with her to find him. He was due anyday now, and she had seen what happened with Sanja. So her stomach was tight and in knots. She followed his trail and found him, pacing, pacing.

Ears forward, eyes alert, she lay the rabbit down and chuffed.

You is okay? Okay? Not time is it?

She looked him over worried, but kept her distance. He seemed agitated.
Common
Norwegian

Raventhorpe
NPC
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"No, I don't believe its time yet, but it is coming soon. I was hoping to have settled in somewhere permanent by now. I appreciate your help and I will stay here, it just doesn't seem like a home. I ran into some other wolves here saying it was their territory so I am now unsure of whether this is safe of not." Ethan told Inkeri.
***Signature***

Ethan is a transgender male so he appears to be a female wolf to those who do not know him. For realism all wolves should misgender him until he introduces himself.
Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
313 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Inkeri nodded her head. It is their's and mine. You must meet them with me. Not without. We will try again perhaps. Perhaps?

Or did he want to move. Inkeri frowned in thought. I can help you move again though ,if this is what you wish?
Common
Norwegian

Raventhorpe
NPC
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"No, I would like to stay here if I can, peacefully. If it is also yours, perhaps things will be ok once they see the 2 of us together." Ethan said.

"I'm too far in to my pregnancy to move to a new location if this one can be safe." He added.
***Signature***

Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
313 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Inkeri nodded her head. I think they will.

Not expecting what was to come, or that she may need to seek out Ethan to help when Sanja gave birth. However, for now she was simply relaxed in Ethan's presence.

Yes very pregnant. Not good to move. Inkeri shook her head. Inkeri smiled.

I brought you food. To feed the babies and you.
Common
Norwegian

Raventhorpe
NPC
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"Alright. I'd be down to meet them again if you want to bring them here, or bring me to them." Ethan said, in response to her saying the others may be ok with him if he's with her.

He smiled gratefully at her when she gave him the food. "Thank you." He said with a dip of his head. It had been 2 days since he'd last eaten, and that wasn't healthy for the pups.

thinking of having the pups be born on the 3rd, 4th, or 5th of September. I RP one of them and the other will be an NPC or inactive acc until it's adopted.
***Signature***

Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
313 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Okay

Inkeri nodded. She would do her best to bring someone. Perhaps Taktuq, she was able to speak English better than Sanja. And Inkeri couldn't translate all of Sanja's words. She was learning some, because it was similar to her own, but it would take some getting used too.

Inkeri fretted and fussed at Ethan. Like an overly bearing mama. Though Ethan was not her child and they were similar in age if not the same age. She couldn't help it. She eventually settled to preening over his ears, neck and back, where he could no longer reach for his protruding belly.
Common
Norwegian

Raventhorpe
NPC
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
lol E's almost 3, and a bit older than Inkeri, but she can mother him.

Ethan soon began drowsy and relaxed, and he felt safe in the company of Inkeri, so he soon drifted off.

After a few hours he woke again, looking around in hopes Inkeri hadn't left him, and if she did, he hoped she was returning soon, with someone who he could talk to about maybe joining this pack, or territory, or whatever
***Signature***

Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
313 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Inkeri had settled down nearby, her tail over her nose. Eyes alert past the brush of fur. Watching. Waiting. She didn't wish to go to sleep yet. They were safe here, but still many harmful things moved about. And she wanted to make sure Ethan was safe.
Common
Norwegian

Raventhorpe
NPC
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Spotting his companion not far off, Ethan felt safe enough to go back to sleep. He needed the rest. The pups were sure to be born any day now.

last for me. will mention you in a couple of days when he goes into labor
***Signature***