Arrow Lake Follow Your Heart Little Child of The West Wind
Riverclan
NPC
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
<3 Maybe... in our other thread that could happen. ^w^ Gosh I love all your characters so much. I want to take them home and keep them safe and sound. Give them lots of hugs and kisses. >w<

The young shadow had no doubts that Sandy’s family was full of good wolves. He spoke in a way that suggested he cared very deeply for them. So much so that when he said that Crowfeather would like his sister, the boy agreed with a smiling nod. Yes, he was certain that if she was anything like Sandulf, she would be something special.

For the first time in many months, Crowfeather found that he had hope for his future. He could feel the ties that had bound him to Germanicus fray. The hard-faced man was not all there was to the world. There were good hearts out there. There were opportunities for good friends. The shadow wished more than anything that Sandy would become one of those things, to him.

I think we will go east. I’d like somewhere… safe, the dark figure answered softly. Somewhere with water! But lots of trees. I really- really like forests, so it would be nice to have somewhere like that. Maybe a place that has somewhere to see the stars. The dark wolf felt a bit foolish, but he offered a nervous smile to Sandy, wondering what other questions the man might ask.
-I don't stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done.-
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
<3Thank you <3 and Okay

The majority of Sandy's family were good that he knew. But the simple fact, was he was one of the older ones. The youngest ones, he didn't know how they would turn out or even if they would. There were bad apples in every family, always. 

Sandy had never been in love before, had never even dated in the sense of the word. He had always been just himself. And too ensconced in his silblings drama. But he could understand the feeling of having a love to go too. He hoped to have it someday. But until then he was glad for friends that could turn into more perhaps, or just stay friends. 

Sandy smiled. I like forests too. And rivers. Not so much the larger bodies of water. They terrify me, but smaller waterways aren't so bad. Your home sounds real special Crowfeather. I will be glad to see it someday.

Do you have many pledged to join you?
Riverclan
NPC
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
I am sorry for the large wait. You are an angel for being so patient. <3 ;w;

The shadow’s eyelashes fluttered softly. He was shocked that Sandy wanted to see his future home; a home that had not been decided yet. Crowfeather thought that he was a special individual. Any group who took him into their ranks would surely treasure his kindness, his patience. It seemed surreal to speak to him, or so he thought. Having journeyed out there on a whim, only to find Sandy – things had a curious way of happening.

You’ll come see it? I’ll- I’ll be very happy to have you, he assured the man, hoping that the quake in his voice was not mistaken for apprehension. Crowfeather simply didn’t know how these conversations were supposed to go, how he might present himself. The leaders he had known in his life- the shadow did not think that he was worth many followers.

I have Silvertongue, but she is worth ten wolves at the very least.

Crowfeather smiled and laughed.
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
I don't mind waiting. I love me some Teo. Hope you are feeling better and less stress? <3

Sandy usually could get the measure of another, fairly quickly. Not always mind, but often enough. And Crow seemed like a special individual. One that Sandy could follow and would enjoy following. 

I will. I'll probably even stay on. There was a quiver to his voice and Sandy wondered at it, but he was not a mind reader, and he held his emotions to himself. So if this male didn't wish to say he didn't need too, and Sandy could respect that.

Sandy grinned assuming that this silver tongue was Crow's woman. Then she must be special indeed. I look forward to meeting her. She seems to make you happy it sounds.
Riverclan
NPC
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
I’ve got my new-hire trained. She’s smart as a whip. I love it. Our business is expanding fast. Faster than we’re staffed for >w< so the stress is still there. I think I was more stressed not being able to RP than taking the break, however. I missed you all too much. <3

Stay? The shock was evident on the shadow’s features.

You would? I- I- I would be honored to have you! Crowfeather bowed his head, immediately feeling like a fool. Leaders did not bow to those who had offered to join them. He could see the disappointment in his father’s eyes. It was a good thing that the man was not there to see his son. The dark wolf had merely been so overcome with joy that he hadn’t been able to help himself. Knowing Sandy was considering joining him was inspiring news.

I think she’ll like you. She should get to know good men… he remarked, thinking of the Pharaoh and the news that Silvertongue had been sent away to an island. Crowfeather had been in awe at her stories. He still felt it was an awful thing for the king of Akashingo to do.
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
[quote="Crowfeather" pid='546443' dateline='1667355881']
Is this your personal business? We missed you too.  <3

Sandy smiled, crooked and kind. Yes. Stay.

Sandy chuckled, deeply, throaty and waved a paw. the honor would be mine, Crowfeather. The honor would be mine.

he didn't mind the small quirks of the shadow before him. Matter of fact he found them endearing. They suited his leadership style. He could get a few good wolves behind him, and he would do well. Of that the dark, fire paw had no doubt.

I am sorry to hear she has known bad men. That is not a good thing.

Sandy's eyes went stormy dark for a moment, but they cleared up rather quickly. He liked nothing less than a male that was mean to a female, just because they could be. It made him sick.
Riverclan
NPC
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Not my personal one, no! But I've been with the company for five years now and joined back when it was only a crew of 10 heheh. Amazing to see it grow, but scary at the same time. ^^;

She is getting to know better! And having you there will be one more, Crowfeather answered with confidence.

The truth of the matter was that it wasn’t his place to speak on the men in Silvertongue’s life. She had never complained, herself. It wasn’t his right to speak out against those she had grown to know. Maybe he did not agree with the lives of the Fellahin, but it was a common role, an accepted one in Akashingo. Were his own customs not strange to the wolves he had met? Germanicus had once used a word, but the shadow had forgotten it.

Sandy, I’m excited. But I don’t really know what I’m doing… so you’ll have to forgive me, if- if I seem out of my element.

Crowfeather was tired. His heart had weighed heavily in his chest for too long a time. The forlorn young wolf needed to know that he could still have a home that was good.

I do want you to know that it means a lot. To hear that you will join…
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
It can be a little scary yes. I started a new job this year, and I love my bosses, but we started growing large and it is definitely an little frightening.

Sandy smiled. But said no more about the femme that Crowfeather spoke so highly of. He would meet her he was sure. She was probably as sweet as he said she was.

Sandy shrugged an athletic shoulder. There's nothing wrong with that. It's important that you learn, and you are doing fine. You get some loyal wolves behind you and build a home. You will do well.

He smiled and dipped his muzzle. The male would do fine, outstanding even. He just needed a little confidence in himself.
Riverclan
NPC
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
I hope that it goes well for the company you are with. <3

They had talked for a while. The dark figure knew that it would take him some time to return to the canyon, back to where he could sleep. Crowfeather didn’t want to say goodbye to the man he’d met. He enjoyed the company that Sandy offered. He liked the way that the other wolf made him feel safe. It was not often that he found himself so at ease with someone he’d just met. It was a special interaction, his meeting with Sandy.

I should go back to the canyon before it’s dark. I don’t want to slip and fall.

Crowfeather exhaled a breath of a laugh, glancing nervously toward the mountain range that he would follow home.

I’ll see you again soon, Sandy!

The shadow smiled to the man, waving his tail. He would look forward to the day that he might share a home with Sandulf.