The Heartwood I'm so used to sharing
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
351 Posts
Ooc — Danni
All Welcome 
@Khasni had slunk from the fight with Malacath. Irritation clear in her body language. Dreven had followed her not to check on her, but to do as promised. He had told her no one but she amd Malacath would step foot into her sacred space and thus he wished to honor that.

He had built her a small cache, because he was certain she'd be hungry after her visit with spirits. And he lounged outside her den. Body taking up more space than was necessary. Brown fur laying easy over dips and vales. Tattered ears fotward and up. He made a regal picture there on guard.
'' may the odds be ever in your favor ''
48 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
The current date will represent her day of return from hiding away. So excited to have her back in!

The saga had been away from sight for many days. The elders were pleased to have her so long, but were eager yet to return her.

And so, at their will, she returned...

Awoken, Khasni rose from her nest of furs to stretch. It felt pleasing to do so, as this was the first she'd done so in the span of months. Every limb ached. Her fur appeared a wretched sight. A walk was in order, as was a bath. But first, she'd need to deal with the harbinger guarding her door. She knew he would be watchful, as he'd once sworn to do so.

Approaching the mouth of the deep cavern, the tiny creature forced a loud bark, intent to rouse the man from any daze. Once holding his attention, the saga would speak. Come, harbinger. She beckoned to him with her tail without a second thought, then proceeding to lead him down the corridor and away from the witch's den.

Originally, she had the thought to dismiss him entirely. But she had been away so long. Now was as good a time as any to catch up on what she'd missed.

I owe the world nothing,
the world owes nothing to me;
thus, we are as even as we ever shall be.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
351 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Though slatted eyes, and cloudy mind. Dreven heard a noise from the innards of the den. Knowing that no one was in there cept for the witch, ghost talker. He stayed put, and kept a lazy doze. His pelt smelled like Atka, but he always sent her away from the witches den, when he was guarding.

Dreven lifted his head, immediately scarred ears, tattered and broken shifting. Scarred muzzle lifted up to sniff. The scar along his eye now prominently, scabbed. It was getting better, but it had been deep.

He got to large paws and stepped into position to walk with her, not against her. He was not certain what to say or do, but he would not lie and say there wasn't a small ember of defiance in his chest for both the ghost talker and their leader. he had been alone in guarding the borders and chasing away intruders. He alone had kept the markers alive and scented. Then Atka had come and she had relieved some of his burden, but not enough. Never enough.

There was a small tinge of irritation in there too.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
48 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
The oracle was rather pleased when the beast fell in step without a word of defiance. It was good to know he held no deep grudge since their previous encounter. Even a small one she would accept, but nothing more.

I have been away, Too much an obvious statement, but a reminder. Though she had been gone, her position remained the same. None would fall too far above her — not even Dreven. What all has happened during my absence? If anything.

I owe the world nothing,
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
351 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven said nothing, simply simmered beneath the surface. He wasn't furious, just midly annoyed, moreso at Malacath than Khasni. His position was not one to question his orders, and he was in essence to keep the home fires burning while Malacath was away, but they hadn't even formed yet, before their leader had also disappeared after permanently disfiguring one of their onw.

I noticed. Deep baritone rumble came around and curled through the air. Though he gave Khasni respect, he was higher on the totem pole than her, if memory served, but he didn't wish to cause any upset about that.

Malacath has gone also. His scent is stale. Another has joined us, Atka. She belongs to me.

He spoke the last part, so there were no illusions to anything. So that other's would leave her be. He wasn't about to have anything happen to her. The wolf beast was not one to have much affection, but whatever shred of affection he did have, he shared between the two femmes of the pack as of right now.

Another the she wolf Heph, has agreed to gather information for us. I chased away a male from the pack lands. Hopefully, his guts stayed on the outside of his body as planned. Other than that nothing. Keeping he borders tended when I am not holding vigilance over yours.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
48 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Upon hearing of the revenant's absence, Khasni whipped to face the beast, teeth gritting one another. A heavy snort followed. Only another reason to suggest his impudence, She seethed, eyes narrowed.

To ease her mood, the woman focused on the addition of Dreven's newest claim: Atka.

I would much like to meet her. The oracle did not word this softly, but she was sincere nonetheless. She knew the lack of the harbinger's romantic affections. To have claimed a mate seemed surprising. But it would be welcomed, as would the girl.

I owe the world nothing,
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
351 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven met her gaze and her movement without any movement of his own. He simply listened. He supposed he could understand her ire. He too was irritated.

I suppose so.

That was all he said, he kept his thoughts to himself. As was the mark of a good servant you never speak about things that were in essence above your pay grade. And Malacath was above his pay grade.

Dreven eyed her and nodded. She's too good for Us Saga, but she claimed me none the less.

He frowned in thought. His mind going to his little snow, @Atka Tsimshian. Again he wondered how soon until he hurt her in some way or couldn't save her from someone.
Loner
243 Posts
Ooc — bee
Atka had not strayed far, but she spent her time trying to familiarize herself with the area. She hadn't spent that much time away from Dreven's side, but as the day had slowly progressed she found herself seeking him out again. However, when she had finally began to follow his near scent, he was not alone. Atka didn't mind this, she figured she'd have to meet these others eventually.

She was sure they knew of her approach, the disturbance of the ashy, gray foliage as she walked was loud enough. Her eyes flitted between the two as she approached, the small brown wolf caught her eye. She was a pretty wolf, but definitely seemed sharp, aware.

❝Greetings.❞ Atka spoke out, she wasn't a formal wolf, but didn't know how these wolves spoke among each other.
[Image: dcm9zur-d3aafd96-e9dd-475b-8fff-3c9c9da5...N13Rk97sII]