Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,084 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Private 
Reyson carried in his maw a dead rabbit. He was intent upon finding @Zahir today. He wanted to check on the white wolf. He felt responsible for her somehow. He wasn't sure why. Perhaps it was because she had come in search of him and had ended up a member. Reluctantly if her reaction was anything to go by. But she was here now, and he would do his best to help her adjust.

He went to wear she usually laid about. She had found a den of her own and didn't share. But he couldn't say anything. He slept about the woods, with no one for company but Sakina. Though the little coydog's scent had been stale lately. He chuffed and waited. Settling to his haunches, the blood rabbit at his feet.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
64 Posts
Ooc — The System
It was a mild day in the canyon, the sun not yet hitting it directly, and Zahir lounged outside of her den. Since her acceptance into Mereo, she had been keeping to herself, though she had made a decent kill a few days prior. She was feeling decent here — or at least, she had nothing to complain about yet.

Reyson had appeared, and was coming towards her. The Auxillary stood, dipping her head in greeting. "Reyson. What brings you to me?" As ever, her voice was low and raspy from under-use.
Physical Health (100/100)

Zahir is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Zahir is mentally well.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,084 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
She moved from somewhere to his side. He hadn't noticed her at first. He gave her a greeting. A nudge to a shoulder, and then pushed the rabbit over.

I was merely checking on you. I know or it seemed that pack life was new to you and I wanted to be sure you were finding it to your liking.

He wasn't certain if she would answer him. She was an aloof wolf. Definitely more into things for her own gains, but that didn't mean she was cruel. Just looking out for number one. And Reyson despite his clear standoffish nature, he was not a mean beast and he cared in his own way about those he talked too. Perhaps not as much as he did for others that were no longer on the mortal coil.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
64 Posts
Ooc — The System
Zahir accepted the rabbit with a dip of her head. "Thank you." He was kind, but the gift was unnecessary — she could easily catch her own food. Pack life is not new to me, I... she heaved a sigh, then frowned. Well, one of this size is. She shrugged, not really wanting to go over her history. I do my job and I do it well. The other day I felled a mountain goat, alone. She smirked, clearly boasting. I believe the Imperator will be impressed.

Zahir is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Zahir is mentally well.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,084 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson nodded his head. You're welcome. I'm sure you can catch you own, but well. It was his peace offering. A welcome to the pack. He wasn't a sentimental type of wolf really.

Reyson nodded his head at the unspoken words. It isn't new to me either, but it is different. He too would stay tight lipped about his pack life, and the things he had done, under a different banner.

Reyson smiled. I think so too. You make a fine hunter. And you will keep the ranks fed well.

He knew that wasn't her only job, but it was one of the more important ones.
64 Posts
Ooc — The System
Zahir began to eat the rabbit, neatly, for once. Likely because she wasn't that hungry, or was it possible she was actually learning manners? She did not know, nor care. I suppose I am enjoying myself well enough, for now. With time, perhaps it may change, perhaps not. An honest answer — Zahir had no qualms, yet, save for the public housing. And you?

Zahir is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Zahir is mentally well.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,084 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Such a crappy reply

Reyson tilted his head, listening. Reyson nodded his head, listening. I felt that way to when I first came. I found my way. I have faith that you will too.

Reyson studied the area around them. A small smile on his face. I am content here. I do not want a change as of yet. I may change my mind in time.
64 Posts
Ooc — The System
No worries, this is the last from me tho <3

Zahir dipped her head, grunting in assent. We will see what we see. She had no grand plans, nothing to take her away from Mereo, but she also had no reason to stay, yet. For now, she was content with honing her skills. After several more moments, Zahir got to her paws. I was going to patrol, to get a lay of the land. Will you join me? His knowledge would only serve to help her. Offering Reyson a small smile, Zahir would begin her patrol.

Zahir is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Zahir is mentally well.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,084 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson got to his large feet and nodded his head in agreement. He would join her on patrol if she so wished. He liked the thought of a patrol. Something to break up the monotony of the day. He was not a social wolf, usually. So the amount of time they had spent socializing had been hard for him. He found it easiest to speak with Maxim thus far in his stay of Mereo.