Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,236 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Private 
Rodyn held the stick of fish in his maw. He hadn't spoken much to @Agana, other than to tell her the area, and small tidbits about the land as they walked. He didn't wish to cause an issue, or give away more than was to be given. So he kept his peace about most things.

He made it to the border line and stopped her from crossing. He lay his catch down. I'll call for @Kukutux here.

That way you are not trespassing. We are hunters and mostly peaceful, but we do not like strangers in our borders.

He nodded his head at her and then tipped his back to howl. A note of question with of a possible old friend at the border.

Eb. I know you have a lot going on. So no rush for this. I just wanted to get it up for you to poke at, at your leisure. <3
starkindler
159 Posts
Ooc — Dan
This was the moment; Agana carried her fish with pride, holding her head high. Her pointy ears, small, narrow eyes gave her the appearance of a true queen, padding back to her kingdom after a day out hunting. Agana shook her head slightly, snapping out of her fantasy once they reached the border.

Agana did not speak much with Rodyn other than questions about Moonglow. Was it some rename for Moonspear? Last time she checked, Moonspear was by the Altar she visited not long ago. That was the only detail she knew about that pack; the name of the leader was unknown to her.

The argent nodded while the white tip of her tail shook with fear.
“I understand.” No turning back now.
common    romanian    valerian
— hover for transation

Moonglow
Alpha*
3,077 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
!

rodyn called for her.

moonwoman was fond of him. her small figure could be seen directly, shoulders swathed in a wrap of dark fur.

he was not alone. her limbs tightened with surprise, and her green eyes swam with it also as she looked upon the delicate woman beside the hunter. she knew this wolf. she knew this gaze.

her heart raced as a deer.

"agana. it is good to see your face." kukutux was somehow breathless.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,236 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn was rewarded quickly. He smiled and wagged his tail, meeting Kukutux and gently nudging her.

Moonwoman.

He didn't know what it was about this meeting. However, he did know that he felt intrusive so with as mall dip of his head to Agana, he spoke.

Agana it has been good to meet you. We must Fish again soon.

He smiled at the moonwoman and nosed to the fish. I'll take these and put them in the caches. Good day to you both.

Exit Rodyn, unless you want him to stay.
starkindler
159 Posts
Ooc — Dan
Bits of stardust left her being, breathless, staring at the duck.

Memories, bitter sweet memories, flew through her mind, a certain one replaying for eternity. A reminder of what was between them; yet what was truly? More than friendship, less than lovers, more than companionship, less than marriage; something inbetween no one could really explain. She stood, alone, as Rodyn left them to speak.

The argent remained silent and thoughtful. She did not know how to begin, what to say. Agana pronounced her name softly
“Kukutux,” a confirmation she was indeed speaking to the pearl and not some ghost.
— hover for transation

Moonglow
Alpha*
3,077 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
she was a reality.

rodyn; she gave him a quick look of warmth but her greenstone eyes returned to agana. "i am moonwoman here."

a pause.

"will you make your path with me to the lake?"

moonglow was beautiful, and still vibrant with life despite its familied numbers. 

she could not think of what else she might say; her heart thudded in her chest as the leap of a deer.
starkindler
159 Posts
Ooc — Dan
“I heard,” Rodyn informed her of the ducks status in Moonglow. What happened to Moonspear? She was meant to secure the alliance between Moonspear and the Court, and now she was here, a moonwoman, the head of Moonglow. The argent nodded as she followed the pearl to the lake.

A sharp pain enveloped her being every time she looked at her. Agana sighed and gathered the courage to speak, even a few words. Why was it so hard to speak? The moonwoman wouldn’t eat her whole for some words and simple questions.
“How have you been?”
— hover for transation

Moonglow
Alpha*
3,077 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
"i have been well."

the leaves were turning to autumn shades. they softly fell as she settled upon the lake-shore and invited agana to rest with her. for a moment it seemed a picture of elven splendor, as if the court lived once more.

she was not sure what to say.

"i was given as wife to a man who is dead now. our daughter sialuk helped me to build this village while we waited for moonspear to return to us."
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
985 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
At the lake and river is where Aiolos often kept, if not upon the border. His skull lifts from the water to see his wife with an unknown wolf. A visitor? Maybe even a new member. 

Aiolos draws nearer, though as he does so the familiar scent toys with him, pulling at his memory. Agana?? It had been... a very long time. Between the three of them, they had lived together in Northstar Vale. Back then, Aiolos had offered Agana fish and a promise to one day show her the sea. It had been years since.
moonglow daddy
starkindler
159 Posts
Ooc — Dan
The argent refrained from speaking for a while, thinking her words, what to say, how to say it. An inaudible sigh escaped her lips again, her gaze moving to the scenery of Moonglow; a beautiful stronghold they protected, a lake she passed by long ago. She visited the quarry not far from the lake, searching for a moonstone; looking for one there was like looking for her future and purpose in life.

Agana felt upset for Kukutux; her only desire was to become a good wife to a man, and that very man made her a mother and died. How the time changed them; she did not know what to feel.
“I am sorry for you loss. At least your daughter is alive and well, with her you managed to rebuild your home.” She just didn’t know what to say.

After a few steps along the edge of the lake, the argent turned to the pearl;
“Kukutux, I…” she began, before being interrupted by a familiar voice; the new husband of the moonwoman. “Aiolos; long time no see.” a smile formed on her lips.
— hover for transation

Moonglow
Alpha*
3,077 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
her own mouth opened; she seemed ready to speak more. there was much to ask, there was much to say. she saw in the elegant lines of agana a thousand questions, or perhaps she only imagined that they were there.

aiolos was among them.

she was not upset to see her husband; she enjoyed the idea of their reunion as former wolves of courtfall. 

and yet the duck was wistful not to say aloud what she had meant for agana's ears. 

silver and gold before her now. "rodyn brought her to this place," kukutux explained lightly to her sun man.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
985 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Yes, it certainly has. He agrees with the passing of time. Aiolos had left the pack, strung along by the desires of a Nereids woman. Aiolos was compelled to obey. As far as he was made aware, the pack in the Vale had not been around much longer after this.

His wife then explained how Rodyn had led her here and Aiolos was happy that he had. Whether she intended to stay or not, it was good to see that she was doing well. I would say your welcome to stay, though I'm sure you already know. He said with a waving of his tail, low behind him. Where have you been, all this time? He asked curiously.
moonglow daddy