Gyrfalcon's Keep If I can only Reach
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
All Welcome 
There were not many mountains around here or cliffs, but she had seen this here. She had driven upwards with one thought on her mind. Her mouth wrapped around the herbs in her jaws. She had found aloe, and rose hips, and bergamot to name a few. And she was determined to throw them from teh cliff. This would be her offereing. She had a few wounds from the mother falcons flying to attack her, but once she got away from their nests, they were fine.

Blood fell from her multicolored pelt, but she continued onward. Her mouth gritted, the pain secondary to her mission. Finally, she made it to the top and intoned a small prayer for bountiful blessings and herb growth. She tossed her herbs from the cliff side. She had made sure to gather more, enough to make her own little cache, that she could sacrifice some.
37 Posts
Ooc —
she did not go far from the fringes of the sea.

the salt of it may as well have been part of her blood at this point. perhaps it was for all the salty bitterness she kept close to her heart.

but she watched the stranger with heavy-lidded green eyes. plants scattered from the cliff top, down below. enigma watched each one scatter and drift on breezes.

she watched stiffly from her position below and wondered if the woman might come down.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash paw, watched the plants scatter, said her quite prayers to both Atka and Sos her blood mingling in with the wind. And with careful steps she descended, the pecking of the birds again reaching places upon her body, sullying her fur. She made it to the sea and she settled to her haunches.

Azure eyes looked out over the blue expanse and with careful precision and gentle winces, she began to clean at the wounds inflicted by the falcon mothers. The bitter tang of blood overloading her senses, but she said not a single word.
37 Posts
Ooc —
did she wish to make such a trade with this woman?

any type of knowledge shared, items given, would all require a return. but perhaps the woman was bountiful with riches. it would make sense, the way she had scattered things in the wind above.

slowly, deeply, she rumbled a warm sound of acknowledgement.

it was up to the other woman to continue this or not.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash Paw found she was having difficulty with her pelt, the wounds upon her shoulders and back were proving hard to reach. She tilted her head and looked around Blue eyes falling upon the masked wolf nearby. She stood and shaky limbs and moved closer. 

Bright blue eyes she studied her and then spoke. I am having difficulty. If you can help me clean up some of this blood and put some of my herbs on it.

She motioned a little ways away, she would lead her to one of her caches. I will share my knowledge and some of my herbs if you'd be so kind as to assist?
37 Posts
Ooc —
she initiated a trade so freely!

enigma thought all at once she had found a wild queen. burdened by her riches to offer both herbs and knowledge so freely.

but the young seawolf would not look a gift horse in the mouth by any means.

silently, she moved and followed along after the woman who seemed content to lead her elsewhere for the cleaning and grooming.

still she did not yet speak.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash saw no reason not to engage in a trade. She needed something another could supply. Granted she should be more wary of strangers, but she just wasn't.

Ash took her to one of her smaller caches amd slowly pulled from its depths begamot and aloe. She grasped a nearby branch and pulled cobwebs from the trees shaking the spiders down gently beanth the tree.

She presented her back. They will need cleaned and then this Bergamot will need smushed or chewed and put upon the wounds, followed by aloe to soothe and the cobwebs to hold it all in place.

She moved the prickly ale plant and showed the other how to gently cut the end with claw and press the innards out slowly so to not waste.
37 Posts
Ooc —
enigma could learn quick.

such was the life of a rogue.

i will be careful. she assured the woman, in a soft smooth voice. she was reminded of mireille, but in a different way.

she would begin the process of cleaning. mindful of the way the skin was torn, how to clean it best. removing any feathers along the way.

next, she would pluck the bergamot into her mouth.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash didn't utter a single cry. She stood stalwart and still while the other cleaned her wounds. It hurt certainly, but she was a queen at completely zoning out. Especially when it was a religious practice she had undergone. 

Thank you. Was her only utterance. Be careful with the bergamot, try not to swallow. It won't kill you and it will heal you if you are ill, but if you don't have a stomache it will give you one.
37 Posts
Ooc —
she worked it between her teeth and saliva, listening to the words of the woman. mindful to not eat any before she carefully worked it over the wounds.

as evenly spaced as one could manage, like this.

the aloe was a whole different beast to work with! enigma found she struggled most here and waste would surely be part of this process, but at least she could get some upon the wounds.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
A small sigh escaped her at the aloe on her wounds. The soft feeling of ease it added ot her. It soothed, and she was glad for it. They had really stung. All that was left was the cobwebs.

Ash turned so one of her eyes could see the she wolf behind her. Wondering what this she wolf would ask for in her stead. She was willing to trade most things she had. Though there maybe some things she wouldn't.

Nothing was forthcoming. So she figured the girl would collect at a different time.