Firefly Glen Pressure
174 Posts
Ooc — Aero
All Welcome 
Please allow Vale to post first

Vagabond had left Sacrarium with @Vale late a couple nights before. It had seemed like a long time since his meeting with the women of Moonglow and Winterglade, and it was time to make his return. He knew many things could change in such a short period of time. He glanced to his growing son at his side and smiled. These women are very kind, but we don't know what hardships may have passed since I've seen them last. We may no longer be welcome, but I don't believe that will be the case. He always wanted to prepare nonetheless. He raised his nose to the sky and called for the women @Kukutux and @Lótë.
91 Posts
Ooc — The System
It was his first adventure away from home, and Vale was beyond ecstatic as he followed after his father. The trip here had taken days, and he had seen much on his travels, but he was more excited about today. Today, he represented Sacrarium, and he knew this meeting was to forge friendships, and perhaps alliances. It was an important day, and Vale sat patiently at his father's side, nodding seriously at his words. When his father called, so to did the boy.
Physical Health (100/100)

Vale is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Vale is mentally well.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,078 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
tell me if this isnt okay!

the ostrega man lurked on the mountain.

and sacrarium waited in the glen.

for the purpose of this visit, she had told @Aiolos and @Shikoba that she would answer the calling. they were free to follow her. she wished for @Rodyn and @Samani to come with her, each for different reasons.

alone or no, moonwoman arrived in the glen. she lay out a soft hare fur, and unrolled it to show that she had brought sticks of dried meat.

her cloudberry sister was not here.

kukutux lifted her head. "i have come to hear your words, vagabond of village sacrarium."
174 Posts
Ooc — Aero
Vagabond sensed he wasn't alone, and looked about. The Moon woman approached baring gifts. He mentally kicked himself for not having thought of doing the same. It is wonderful to see you again, please meet my son. He was concerned for woman's sister, swollen with pregnancy as she was at their last meeting. Does your sister fair well? He was genuinely concerned for the woman. After retelling his last meeting to Violante she had repeatedly told him how lucky he was for having not been immediately turned away for trespassing.
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,236 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn heard the call of his leader and grasped his own gift for newcomers if she'd like to give it. A rabbit fur cured and warm and an extra pouch he had worked on.

He loped in the general direction and lay them down behind his leader to do with them as she saw fit.

Moonwoman. He murmured.
298 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The moon girl had accepted the offer to travel with her mother and with Rodyn. The mention of the hunter man had won the young girl over easily. She had thought that having Kukutux present would make her nervous, but as she approached the Moonglow wolves and found a place for herself, she was pleased she had gone. 

A warm smile was offered to Kukutux and to Rodyn. Her gaze lingered on him for a moment longer before she shifted her attention to the wolf they had gone to visit. To this ally, Samani waved her tail. She remained silent, eager to listen and to learn.
91 Posts
Ooc — The System
In time, other wolves approached, and Vale watched them in a sort of awed silence — he'd never met with so many strangers before. But, he reminded himself that they were friends — at least, future ones. The first wolf to approach was a white woman, almost an opposite of her mother. She was quite pretty, even with a scar. He found himself wanting to boast of the v-shaped scar on his forehead, a gift from a doe, but held his tongue, for now.

Eventually, he would introduce himself. I'm Vale Cruor, future hunter/guardian of Sacrarium. His words were quiet, but proud, and the large boy drew himself up. It's nice to meet you all.

Vale is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Vale is mentally well.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,078 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
gonna go ahead and move along <3

kukutux sat down before vagabond and his son.

the boy was very large despite being such a young hunter. she thought of ariadne and callyope. perhaps the next year.

he had the name of vale. she would remember this.

"she is well." but she was not here to talk of the cloudberry woman. "this is daughter of moonwoman and sun man, samani. this is trader who has the name of rodyn." she looked at vagabond. "when last we shared words, you asked villages moonglow and winterglade for warriors."

"there is a man who seeks to take the mountain moonspear for his own. i will not have this. if you will walk the mountain with us, i will make you cousins to our village. that way we are bound to fight for one another."
174 Posts
Ooc — Aero
Hello to you both He nodded in greeting at both the fair peach wolf Samani and the darker autumn wolf Rodyn.

Vagabond turned back to the moonwoman and nodded in agreement. I'd happily walk with you. Walking aside her he spoke of his packs progress over their time apart. Sacrarium's guardians are myself and my mate Violante currently, Vale and my daughter Violante II are training to join us. Although truth be told, he had plenty of formal training of his own he could still do. Nonetheless, he intended to return any aid Moonglow would send Sacrarium's way with anything they could send back theirs.
Moontide
Alpha*
1,236 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn tilted his ears forward at the introductions.

Instead he spoke softly. Well Met

He had been about to inquire after Lorelai, the kind healer that had helped him and T.K. instead. One ear flicked back quickly at Moonwoman's words. A threat to his new pack. He almost growled, but he tampered it down. Didn't wish to cause unrest to their visitors.

He would fight and die for this pack if he needed too, but it sounded as if it were only one wolf. Perhaps he could be of assistance too. He would go with them.
298 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Please feel free to skip over me unless Samani is directly addressed. ^^

Moonwoman introduced them to the others who had joined. The young girl wanted to be sure that she presented herself well. She offered a respectful smile, one that did not reach the edges of her gaze. When her name was offered to the Sacrarium duo – Vagabond and Vale – she dipped her head in a bow and remained perfectly still until she presented Rodyn.

While they discussed matters, Samani listened.
91 Posts
Ooc — The System
Please skip Vale!

Vale was silent, his eyes fixed between Moonwoman and his father as they conversed. She spoke of a man who sought to take a mountain, and when his father said they would walk, Vale nodded stoically. He would stay close to his father for now.

Vale is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Vale is mentally well.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,078 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
kukutux was thoughtful.

"sun man, he has the name of aiolos. firsthunter shikoba too has such skills. in return for your warriors upon the mountain, i will ask that we trade knowledge of fighting between us."

she considered.

"sacrarium and moonglow will need meat for the winter. maybe we will hunt when the snows come."

she looked to vagabond, wondering.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
174 Posts
Ooc — Aero
Vagabond nodded agreeably. We will remember these names. He was grateful that Sacrarium would be gaining an ally, but also grateful to be able to offer aid. Knowledge will be extremely beneficial. All wolves had their own unique fighting techniques, it was a great advantage to be able to learn from Moonglow. When talk turned to the winter Vagabond smiled and turned to his son. Of course and, I'm sure Vale and his sisters will be excited to join the hunt as well.
Moontide
Alpha*
1,236 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn wasn't certain what to say or do, but the conversation was an alarming one. Though he would do what was needed of him. Though the thought of someone willing to attack his new found family and friends. Irritated him.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,078 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
fading!

their words would stand here.

and sacrarium would join their hunt to come.

the packs parted ways with softness between them.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]