Lost Creek Hollow sometimes brothers make mistakes
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
All Welcome 
for @Void, if he'd be in the area!

leaving sadey in the good hands of miz amalia, colt had not stayed to see what happened. he took off almost at once, her words locked into his head. first colt had gone directly to the green-grove, searching every square inch of it for a brute who looked the way she said he had.
surely the cur was still in the area. colt descended into a hollow made poignant by a creek, searching for wolf-tracks in the mud alongside the water.
Loner
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void, still injured a bit from his skirmish with that shewolf, noticed a lanky brown-cream male approaching from the direction the women had retreated. It had been a few days, but Void had hung around this area, not having any reason to go home.
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
when colt briggs lifted his head, it was to gaze at a beast just across the way. large and blackfurred. the rogue's keen eyes caught the sight of fresh injuries.
colt narrowed his red gaze. "i'm lookin' fer someone." he spat an extra-nasty stream of birchbark juice into the grass. "mayaps yew kin help me find him. big fuckin' fella, black fur. roughed a member of my gang up."
Loner
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
"Huh. Appears you found him." Void spat at the smaller wolf. The other male was no small wolf compared to average, but Void was larger than most so there were few wolves bigger than himself. "You related to that girl that was over here the other day or something? Gave her a good beating, wouldn't you say? The same could happen to you." Void growled tauntingly.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
colt grinned but it was not a friendly expression. that the man had stuck around was damning. the pretty red wolf who ran natigvik might offer a price back knowing this one was handled.
briggs looked at the brute. "tough thing aintcha, goin' after a woman. i might think yer a bit soft in the head for such behavior. kinda weak."
colt approached slowly, tail lifted. he wasn't about to lunge for the bastard. he enjoyed his toying first.
Loner
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
"Gender and shit don't matter to me. Unless its breeding season, women aint no good to me. None of em find me attractive enough to be their mate anyway. So I just fight em like I would a man. Its up to them if they fight back." Void said, with an eerie casualness to his tone. 

"Gave up trying to start my own pack, when all anyone ever did was fight me. So I take it out on everyone I meet, treating them like I was treated." Void told the other man. He didn't know why. This was kind of a soft spot and he opened up, without realizing or really wanting to. He was slightly vulnerable in this moment, lost in his own mind for just a split second.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
closer. closer. saints alive was the bastard wordy! colt was unused to such loquaciousness from a man like this, much less the justification he gave for attacking sadey.
the boy spoke of rejection. briggs rolled his shoulders. black bear talked about being scorned by everyone he met. wasn't that sad? and that was how half of them had joined the gang anyway. but not before a good beating set them straight. this little cuss had already threatened him once.
colt grinned lazily. "sounds like yew don't know what loyalty is." hell, he himself barely understood it. but what he did know was that reno and sadey and he belonged to each other in a kinda way. 
and it was for that moment, the split second of the male's distraction, that colt lunged. his teeth aimed for the man's cheek, and he dragged his fangs upward. if luck was with him, he'd cut deep.
but maybe he wouldn't kill the little upstart. colt roared with sharp yellow teeth displayed, tail arcing high for dominance and for the kid to stand down now if he knew what was good.
Loner
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void was caught off guard and tried to lunge back last second, but the other mans teeth still caught him. On the muzzle though instead of his chest. Colt's lower fangs pieced the bottom of his chin, on that soft flesh. He started to bleed. But he ignored the pain, hell, he didn't even feel it. The second fighting started, adrenaline took over and pain disappeared. Void lunged at Colt, snapping at his chest and throat area, while swiping at his legs at the same time. It was his signature move.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
now this was living. colt enjoyed a good fight. his first hook had caught the boy well, tearing the bottom of his jawline. and then the big young thing was snapping for him, claws swiping at his forelegs.
their heights were mismatched, which meant that the attacker had to bend for him somewhat. colt struck toward the middle of the other's eyes, hoping to rip the flesh there and send blood to blind the wild eyes.
his shoulder came up; he aimed it into the other's throat from below, a blunt strike to parry the teeth at his chest.
and his limbs began to bleed.
Loner
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void ducked his head and the blow missed his eyes. It went between his ears, barely missing him. But when he had ducked, his head was right in front of the mans chest and he hammered it forward, trying to throw him away, or at least knock him off balance. He pulled his head back as Colt tried to drive his shoulder into his throat.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
the boy was quick. colt sidestepped the next attack, putting space between himself and the other wolf, snapping wildly if he was followed.
a moment later the rogue whirled again, and this time he reared somewhat, teeth snaking again for the broad target of the black wolf's face.
Loner
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void sidestepped his opponents strike and tried to drive his shoulder into Colt's at the same time. He was determined to get him to the ground and end this. Maybe not kill him, but get him to submit, or hurt him to a point where he would flee. He put full power into his thrust and snapped at Colt's neck while he was pushing.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
colt gave to get. if there was blood to shed, let it come from them both.
otherwise his smaller frame was used at advantage; when void shoved forward, colt dodged back.
he was moving in the direction of the creek, where he felt the stony bank might provide some leverage. 
his teeth swung; he aimed for the left eye.
Loner
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void paced back, avoiding the bite. He took several more paces back though. "This is no submission, or admit of defeat. It is just me being reasonable and realizing there is no reason to fight anymore. We are both wounded. Will you agree to allow us to both peacefully part ways?" He said. He had never done this before. To him he felt like he was giving up, but he tried to be mature about it, and tried to convince himself maturity was all there was to this. "I should have never fought this fight." He added. "The least you can do is allow me to end it without one of us dying."
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
defying logic once more, he was dodged. 
colt studied the boy. 
"if yew want to run, then run. get out of this fuckin' valley. but i have no eye for peace."
the rogue's fangs glinted. he indicated that the time to depart was narrow and must be immediate.
Loner
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void would not run. He snarled at Colts face and slowly started to back up out of the situation. He did not turn his back on his opponent nor did he take his eyes off of him. He stared down the man until he was no more than a small figure on the landscape. Only then did Void turn around and start towards his home. But he still did not run.
last for me, ty for this rp. you can either do one more post or just archive it
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
a foolhardy mission.
peace meant no peace.
he marked the direction the brute had gone and turned toward natigvik. the red wolf there would be told.