Ravensblood Forest Settler
190 Posts
Ooc — The System
Private 
For @Bilah.

Violante was, for once, unoccupied. With her mate and son gone and Noir overseeing her daughters, there was little else for her to do after her daily patrol. So, at the falls by the tunnels, she called for Bilah. She'd not spoken much with him since his joining, and she wanted to ensure he was settling in well.
Physical Health (100/100)

Mental Health (100/100)

51 Posts
Ooc — Kaiser
Bilah returned the Vicera's call with a howl of his own, having been caught dozing, he stirred from a restless nap, he rose groggily and hastened to meet her. Vicera, I was hoping to speak with you.
190 Posts
Ooc — The System
Bilah arrived quickly, and Violante dipped her head in greeting, saying, Good, I've been meaning to speak with you as well. But, please, you first. She would sit and make herself comfortable, then eye him keenly and await his words.

Mental Health (100/100)

51 Posts
Ooc — Kaiser
I wanted to ask about job, and when I may need to breach confidentiality. He hadn't felt the need, but he wondered if there would be a day where something was shared to him in confidence that could jeopardize the health and safety of the the pack. To redefine my question, Should I breach confidentiality if something shared to me is concerning? He hated to think of it, but there were certain things that he might need to consider to dangerous to keep secret. Nothing has concerned me yet, but I wanted to ask if I should keep all secrets or divulge what I believe necessary.
190 Posts
Ooc — The System

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Mention of self-harm.

Bilah asked good questions — a sign he was well-suited to his chosen task. She pondered his words, and after a moment, she decided, There is little that goes on here that I don't know. However, yes, should someone come to you with something concerning, I would like to be notified. She thought of Lorelai in the moment — the Mystic had hurt herself before. And, she was not blind — she had not missed how close Lorelai was getting with Bilah. But... it was not her business until Lorelai or Bilah decided it was.

Then, she thought of Lenora. Lenora... she truly despised this place, didn't she? The Vicera sighed heavily.

Mental Health (100/100)

51 Posts
Ooc — Kaiser
Bilah sighed and wished he could say otherwise. She said she only wanted to explore. He frowned. If I only I had arrived sooner, for everyone... perhaps... He trailed off with a firm shake of his head. There was no point in wasting his energy on if onlys.
190 Posts
Ooc — The System
Violante gave Bilah a sharp look. This was not your fault. It was... She trailed off, sighing heavily, and she frowned deeply. After a moment, she said decisively, She had a very turbulent life, and so young. Her father was spotty, and he eventually just left, and took Lenora's sister with him. She sighed again, scowling now. Lorelai has not had an easy life. Sacrarium was her first sanctuary. I hoped it would be the same for her children, but, well...

Clearing her throat, she finished, I know you did what you could, and I thank you for that.

Mental Health (100/100)

51 Posts
Ooc — Kaiser
He nodded reluctantly. ::Yes I understand. I do truly enjoy my time with the little ones though, they are a joy to explore the land with. But I also hope it goes without saying though, that I will give words, tooth, or claw for this pack. He looked the Vicera in the eyes.