Cassiopeia's View jetstone
Brecheliant
Raven*
1,139 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Fisher
All Welcome 
reyes wouldn't have left sorana.
the thought took her out of brecheliant and in the direction of the hinterlands.
and her heart ached. and she did not understand. 
maybe she had been so horrendous as to drive him away, but it still made no sense.
teya caught tears in her throat, stopping upon a beautiful overlook with no thought for loveliness.
[Image: zTO57rj.png]
36 Posts
Ooc —
She ventured west, taking care to hurry past what remained of the crumbled Moonspear with generous space. If anyone remained there, Dhalia preferred they think her dead than a deserter. The roars of the bear still rang in her ears sometimes.

Dhalia ranged a neighbouring mountain instead, her intentions still unclear. But all was well. She had no where to be, no where to go, no one to be responsible to, and though she thought the lifestyle would not be sustainable, she liked it, for now.

She was admiring the view when she caught movement in her peripheral. Company, on a height so high?

Afternoon, she called out with a smile, thinking the other had stopped to admire the landscape, just as she had done, have you ever seen anything quite like it? clearly referring to the land rolling out from beneath the crags.
Brecheliant
Raven*
1,139 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Fisher
teya caught her breath. there was a voice. she turned to find a stunning woman her own age, with knowing eyes which looked upon the land with an approval that teya wished she bore for anything else.
she blinked and forced herself to truly observe the richness of the territories spreading around and below her. the roll of the dark forests, the sharp face of the feral mountains. a wild place.
"no," she answered in a voice much too hoarse. a small, self-sardonic laugh. 
"sometimes i forget to look."
36 Posts
Ooc —
She was quiet, and when she spoke, her small voice clattered like a tiny pebble broken from the mountainside. As though words were an intrusion to the silence once held.

An easy mistake, when I’m up this high I’m often just watching my feet!

Dhalia laughed something more cheerful than what the other woman had offered. This, too, felt like an intrusion.

So what brings you up here, if not the breathtaking views?
Brecheliant
Raven*
1,139 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Fisher
"i looking for someone." shale shifted under her toes and she stepped back. "my husband and i — ah. well. he just disappear." she rolled her shoulders in a semblance of a shrug. "not sure if he go because we fight or something happen."
she licked her lips and looked apologetically at the perfect stranger on whom she had just unloaded. the raven shook her orange-grey muzzle. "sorry. i teya, from brecheliant."
he wouldn't have just walked, right?