Stone Circle I don't know if you was telling me the truth all along
42 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Forward dated after this this, giving a few days of travel time. Tagging @Sanja and @Taktuq for visibility. 

There was no telling where he'd end up. This invisible trail could lead him anywhere. If anything, he hoped it would be somewhere more interesting than the place he ended up.
Fenrir thought still of the little [i]princess[/b]. For as much as she vexed him, the child held great confidence and cowered less than most petty fools. 
Now he was further from the mountain of sunspire, a place he once knew well. But now where did these stones lead?
' ' It is a mistake
 to fancy that 
  horror is associated
inextricably 
    with darkness,
silence, and solitude.' '
with every heartbeat i have left
141 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
She took to the borders more frequently now with the arrival of Sanja's pups. They were small. Vulnerable. The children, and the pack. Taktuq found she trusted @Inkeri most with caring for their Móðir. She knew her language, knew her better, seemed to know something of herbs and remedies. She had been the one to bring the cobwebs, after all. The one who had been first to stop the bleeding. While she cared for Sanja, Taktuq took her responsibility along the pack's outer rim. Watching. Guarding. Protecting those most vulnerable within. They each had their place within Kvarsheim. If even for the time being, this would be hers.

And how good she did! For a wolf cut across the distant field, one who had not called for them, one who Taktuq thought looked much like one of the bison on the plains, towering and dark. The language he walked with gave away very little of who he was - what his intentions were - what his intentions would become.

Who is this one who nears our stones? she felt like a mouse before him, but she flagged her tail high, and held her chin even higher, despite the nerves that cracked beneath her skin. Her eyes glinted with a softer fire than her mother's, but no less strong. This is Kvarsheim's claim.
Loner
-Only the gentle are ever really strong. -
308 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I can delete this if need be

Inkeri was never far from Sanja or the babes, or Taktuq or Lucius. Preferring to stay a silent helper in this aspect. It gave her a sense of of something she hadn't known before, and she found she reveled in it. There was much to do with the claiming of packs. And she enjoyed it, even some of her ticks were gone, not completely but they had lessened some.

It was with purpose she strode towards a scent that came on the wind and it was there she found her sister friend. She wound beside her, pretty eyes on the male a frown on her face. A silent show of support to Taktuq and a glare to the male.
Common
Norwegian