Lion Head Mesa armor
328 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
she waited until nightfall.

the children had been exhausted from a day of running around, beginning to learn better the ways of akashingo. so she had no worries of them stirring in the night.

she sent word through a mazoi standing guard to bring her @Tavina.

while she awaited the arrival of the sesh, she tended to the pale mink fur she had been gifted by pharoh.
Muat-riya
Sesh
655 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
she left maegi's children behind, exchanging their company to walk behind the guard in silence.

"divine one." her greeting was tired. tavina bent low in obeisance to the new pending queen. "thank you for speaking on my behalf today."
328 Posts
Ooc —
tavina came and the greeting that rolled off was a wave of tiredness.

treva could not blame her for these things. the next few days would undeniably have the sesh in a dizzied state. to and fro. it was not a life she envied anymore.

i am only sorry i didn't push more. and she was. here in this private moment, reserved for the softness of tavina.

will you tell me how you feel about nala?

she would not press if the doctor declined, but she hoped for some inkling of knowledge to work with in the days to come.
Muat-riya
Sesh
655 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
tavina settled close, gingerly.

"i am fond of her. the exact nature of my feelings are — intense. but i have not spent enough daily time with her to know how she feels."

the woman was silent for a moment. "pharaoh desires another outpost. perhaps — i might build one for him."
328 Posts
Ooc —
budding romance, bonded in ways treva could not pretend to understand. a bard and a doctor. a near fairytale story of some sorts.

tavina spoke from the mind now and treva could only offer a warm look of approval as she picked up the fur, placed it partially over her shoulders.

i think you're on the right path. she confessed, green eyes mindful of any features on tavina. you spoke of a school once. you give akashingo a great wealth of knowledge.

she trailed off for a moment, eyes briefly fluttered to the snoring form of a daughter and son.

i can speak on behalf of things now.

she waited with greedy eyes and ears.
Muat-riya
Sesh
655 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
the mink stole suited treva very well. she too was useful. beautiful. "yes," tavina answered. she spoke for akashingo now.

a school. hope curved a smile upon her mouth, albeit one small with exhaustion.

"maegi's children need — someone."

a clench in her throat. "and nala, she knows songs. laughter. stories."
328 Posts
Ooc —
she could see it clearly. laid before her in the shimmering sun of summer, if she closed her eyes.

tavina and her mysterious lover, children around them! she imagined them somewhere lusher than here. perhaps north, maybe even east. she almost felt like a seer in those moments.

you have the makings of a family, a good beginning. she told tavina as her eyes opened once more.

the children of maegi are cherished as neb and nebet. the pharoah may be upset now but you have proven your own worth time and time again. all of you combined? his worries of nala should diminish, if she is away from here but still seen as...useful to akashingo. from a distance.

i am rambling. she confessed, far too ahead of herself and perhaps laying down groundwork that tavina did not even want!
Muat-riya
Sesh
655 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
tavina was not sure if she had ever heard satsu speak at length.

she saw a kindness in treva that she hoped would not be extinguished by the weight of the palace. by the expectations. the whispers.

tavina was not sure ramesses would be so swayed. but nala was charming. protectiveness rose in her, choking the woman. he would be cruel to her! 

a family. her heart beat.

the sesh paused. "should i — not go to collect her yet? or do you mean — the future?"
328 Posts
Ooc —
sorry she is All Dialogue

the future. her eyes grew heavy somewhat, and she motioned for tavina to follow her to a corner of the room.

there she laid the mink on a bundle of flowers that had been brought to her by one of the fellahin.

she is already expected to be here for three months as sanpin — and i imagine she will be given work even beneath the fellahin, hard and exhausting.

did tavina wish this for nala truly? did she think nala could withstand the weight of akashingo?

the work of building an outpost is grueling too, though. a mixture of punishment and honor. she let her green gaze locked onto purple eyes. do you think you should wait? or will she wear the weight of akashingo for you while things are put in motion?
Muat-riya
Sesh
655 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
no sorry!

sanpin. this had just been ordered! and already she had forgotten! tavina sighed but it was one of introspection. 

"i think she will come here. i think — it matters," purple eyes lifting to the queen, "that she is here." with me. but tavina did not want to speak those words lest she endanger everything.

"i think it is better we are together now. and then we will — plan. i just — i have to know first she will do that. for akashingo." for me.
328 Posts
Ooc —
tavina seemed flustered.

treva watched with a carefulness about her. mindful of the delicate tangle of this situation.

three months is a small beginning to a possible lifetime.

here she spoke with warmth and humor. chin briefly tucking towards her chest as if to play coy. romantics always did that to her, it seemed.

come to me more often, tavina. your words are safe in here.

they had shared much over the course of her pregnancy and she would not see that bond wither away with this new chapter of life.
Muat-riya
Sesh
655 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
a possible lifetime.

tavina's chin trembled. her eyes dipped away as she sought composure. "thank you, majesty." it did not matter if she did not yet wear the formal title. she was queenly in all ways.

and yet — could she be trusted? 

satsu had been so cold in many moments, and yet she had been loved.

"yours will be a kind face when she comes to pharaoh's court."
328 Posts
Ooc —
majesty.

she supposed she was, even if she still wore the title of mazoi, she was acting queen. wasn't she?

suddenly she yearned for pharaoh.

make her understand that. but for now, go. rest.
Muat-riya
Sesh
655 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
<3

tavina let go of the breath she had been holding.

"good night, majesty."

and then the sesh had gone.