Northstar Vale Néos
Raventhorpe
NPC
676 Posts
Ooc — Teo
All Welcome 
Whenever you two have time. <3 Just an introduction for Tamar and Finch.

With @Finch at his side, the redstone man began his search for his wife. He assumed that she would be resting in the shade of the vale. As he walked with the other man, they chatted casually about Finch’s travels and the plans for Epoch’s future.

When Arsenio had drawn near to their den site, he lifted his head and searched the shadows for the sandy pelt of his wife. @Tamar my love, we have company. A new joiner! The mercenary waved his tail, eager to see the face of his beautiful wife. His belly fluttered with pleasure at having found Finch upon the borders of their home. Arsenio was pleased that their numbers were growing.
12 Posts
Ooc — The System
Finch was excited to meet Tamar, but perhaps more excited at the news of her pregnancy. Young ones were what life was all about, after all — guiding and raising the next generation, hopefully to be better than the one before.

As they approached the heart of the valley, a scent Finch could only assume to be Tamar's grew stronger. And then, moments later, Arsenio called for her. Finch waited, away from the den, respectful, his tail waving cheerfully behind him. He called gently, I'm Finch, like the birds. You've a wonderful home here.
Raventhorpe
Læknir
823 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
why had arsenio brought him here!

tamar was flustered. but she knew this was the nature of things. of leadership. and so she tried to become poised as she hid her dripping nipples from the new male.

finch was his name. "welcome to epoch," the young wolf said in even tones. "it is good to meet you. the vale, i hope, will be as lovely a home to you as it is to us."
Raventhorpe
NPC
676 Posts
Ooc — Teo
When Tamar appeared, Arsenio knew that she was flustered. He – of course – thought that she was beautiful in her state. He was certain that she did not want company while she dripped with milk for their young ones. Nevertheless, he had wanted their first new member to meet his wife and for them to share names.

Do not worry, Tamar… we will not be long. I will take Finch to hunt. I only wished for you to meet him, he assured her gently, tail waving. The mercenary’s blue eyes shifted to their newcomer. Arsenio offered the man a cheery smile. It was good to share their home, he felt. It was good to see others who sought their borders as a potential home for themselves.

Finch aspires to be a man of words! A mediator, or counselor. I told him that we could use someone of such skills here. The redstone wolf shifted on his paws.
12 Posts
Ooc — The System
Finch respectfully averted his gaze from Tamar; this was her den, her whelps' sanctuary, and he did not want to crowd them. He told her warmly, It called to me from the mountains. I am so thankful to have a home here. He fell silent as Arsenio spoke of Finch's skills, but he smiled and nodded all the same.

crummy post, no muse
Raventhorpe
Læknir
823 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
none of ur posts are crappy <3

a man of words.

"you will find a lot of talking here. arsenio and i enjoy our discussions." a little silence followed and tamar glanced to her husband, then finch once more.

"i think these ones will be your first pupils. zulema, zosime, and antigone." she pulled some of the covering down, so that finch might see.
Raventhorpe
NPC
676 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Agreed! ^

We are grateful to have you, Arsenio confirmed with a nod of his snout.

Tamar had elected to reveal their young ones to the newcomer. The Greek stood with a watchful glance between the two parties. The pups already looked big, he could not understand how they could grow with such speed or how his wife could continue to feed them.

When they are older, I am sure they will wish to speak to you and learn all that you might share, he offered to Finch, though his gaze had not moved from the sleeping puppies. It was then that he felt the surprise of having another wolf in their little home. Arsenio blinked to clear his head and he offered a warm smile to Tamar.

If you would like, I can find us something to eat and then I might watch our children while Tamar has a chance to visit with you? He hoped that it might allow her a break, a moment to breathe.
12 Posts
Ooc — The System
<3 you guys are the best hehe

Thank you, both of you, Finch murmured, tail gently thumping the ground. Tamar them exposed her children, and he took a half-step forward, eyeing them with interest. His muzzle reached to catch their scent, and his tail wagged excitedly. They are beautiful. I hope to be a good mentor for them.

He then sat back on his haunches once more, grinning languidly. At Arsenio's inquiry, Finch nodded and said cheerfully, That would be delightful, thank you, Arsenio.
Raventhorpe
Læknir
823 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
last for me, lets have a new one soon!

her eyes were for her husband.

the little ones stirred beside her. little antigone yawned loudly. she glanced gently to finch and then the arche.

"i will see you again," she told the new man, "when i can be up and around more." her eyes were kind beneath the tiredness.
Raventhorpe
NPC
676 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Tamar was tired and Arsenio felt foolish to have brought their company, but his excitement had carried his actions out. He had wanted to share with his wife that they had a joiner, their first one! Their claim on the vale had attracted the kindness of Finch, and that was something to be celebratory about. Of course, the mercenary man did not wish for his wife to have to entertain them.

Of course, my love, of course, he nodded his head. Rest and I will show Finch the beauties of our home. I will return to you with food later, hm?

Arsenio motioned to Finch so that they could journey through the vale at their leisure. Before he left, the redstone man trotted to Tamar and kissed her cheek, love twinkling in the blue of his eyes.