Nimbus Summit With paper-white teeth and perfect bodies
146 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Calida @Buddy for visibility!
Baudelaire is trespassing, as such I have agreed automatically to the rules posted at the top of forum, let me know if they have been changed! :D

The scents here lacked greatly.

Hardly enough bodies to protect as much land as they sought to claim. So he would not respect their claim. An arrogant heir still despite his time away from home. His giant form filled his ego further.

He was not very deep in, but he had certainly already crossed the line.

Insult to injury? He hiked his leg, pissed on a tree. Maybe he could take a throne here.
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
Atautsikut was falling, crumbling around Calida, despite her best efforts to keep it up. It fell from within — Antha's scent had faded, and the whelps were nowhere to be seen. It was just her. Just her, and a dog. Calida could laugh, if it was not for the scene unfolding below her. On a ridge of the mountain, she stared down at the land — her land. She would not leave this place, even if all the others did. A stranger approached, then crossed, the borders. Calida's hackles rose, and she began her descent immediately. It was not until she saw him marking that she went into a sprint.

Approaching him with head and tail held high, Calida would not stop and ask questions. She just went straight into an attack, rushing the male and sinking her teeth deep into his shoulder, where she would pull and tear. If he did not leave, it was going to get much worse.

Calida is giving him a moderate injury as per our trespassing rules, with subsequent dice being rolled if he does not leave!
Physical Health (100/100)

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
146 Posts
Ooc —
sounds good! please feel free to PM me if you have any questions <3

He expected it, perhaps not as harshly but it was deserved all the same.

His lips peeled back and the boy flared to life. Was this all that came to his great disrespect? One woman? At the very least, she was formidable! Attractive!

Your numbers lack! He called over the loudness of their own bodies, of the gushing blood in his shoulder and the rush of his heart in his ears.

I can bring them to life. With you, if you'd like.

He was rearing back, shuffling backwards towards the border, but with a wound he was hardly fast on his way out.
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
She had trained for this, to defend her land, and she would do so without complaint. Her emerald gaze was as cold and unyielding as the gem itself could be, and at his first words, she snarled, aiming to snap at his face. She knew he was right, of course, but that did not mean she was going to sit here and accept it.

The stranger began to move backward, and Calida was hot on his trail, teeth bared in a snarl as she kept pushing him towards the border. She did not know what to think of his next words, but they made her snort and she growled, Give me one reason why I would take you in, after trespassing.

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
146 Posts
Ooc —
I have proven strength, and the lengths I may go to for you.

He continued his limping waddle backwards still and he found himself further entranced by her. This boldness.

Together we can build an empire, befitting the warrior queen you have proven to be.
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
You've proven nothing, Calida spat suddenly, Nothing but disrespect to me and my home. But his next words, building an empire, and her, a warrior queen. She'd never seen herself in such a way. Roughly, she insisted, You jest. But her eyes still lingered on him, and something in her wanted to take him up on the offer. Finally, she said, What are your skills? Was she really going to do this?

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
146 Posts
Ooc —
I don't.

And for all his bullheaded arrogance, his words remained true.

I am an heir. I am trained in politics and war. I ask for much, I know. But I will repay it tenfold. He kept his already injured shoulder towards her, a shield in case she rejected, but he knew he was sweet like honey. Even if he had come in hard and fast.

I still ask to stand by your side, warrior queen, to give you what this place should be for you. None could cross our harsh teeth together.
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
She contemplated his words, her eyes never leaving him. He offered much, but as he said, he asked for much, too. She didn't quite know what to do. She told him, When my leaders left, much of the pack went with them. A woman, Antha, stepped up, and then she, too, disappeared. Her gaze hardened as she frowned deeply. How can I trust that you will not disappear, too?

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
146 Posts
Ooc —
You can't — and that is the reality of the world, but still I can give you my loyalty in hopes you won't disappear too.

He heaved, exhaustion crept in place of adrenaline.

His shoulder would scar. A wedding mark, he nearly thought.

If you accept me, I ask to be yours too. Even if only of politics. You have marked my flesh and you consider my words. We can rebuild upon a great foundation.

An heir was born to barter.
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
He wanted her. Calida was not sure she wanted to be wanted. She thought of Iota, her chest tightening. She had felt something for him, and just like the rest, he had disappeared, too. She had wanted children with him, hell, she had tried, even. But, she had nothing to show for it.

Politics... She did not want to take a mate, not yet, not now. But, she sighed, and she told him, I will accept a political marriage, for now, at least. She glanced behind her, to the mountain. This will no longer be Atautsikut. She would shape it into something new.

Sighing, she looked back to the stranger. He was going to be her husband, and she didn't even know his name. I'm Calida. She looked to his shoulder. Sorry, about your shoulder.

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
146 Posts
Ooc —
A political marriage!

His parents would be so proud, his whole homeland would be. Yet none of them were here.

It was just him and his new bride, Calida of...Atautsikut. Once Atautsikut, he supposed. It seemed he had come at a time to help her change things fully.

It was deserved and well delivered. He confessed with a tired laugh. I am Baudelaire. Once of Heir's Loch, now of here...whatever you wish to name it now. You do not seem tied to Atautsikut.
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
Calida offered him a small smile, now that they were not fighting. She told him, Atautsikut was the name my leaders gave it. It was meant to be their home. And now, it was hers, and Baudelaire's. I'm not sure what else to call it. She was not a natural leader, but she was learning. Calida looked to Baudelaire — her husband, now, she supposed, and asked, What would you call it? And then, What will be our purpose? She thought of what she wanted, but really all she wanted was peace, peace, and people who accepted her. I am a guardian, but I do not expect all to be.

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
146 Posts
Ooc —
feel free to add him at your leisure <3

Well, I suppose the first question is do you still want the land? I could scout nearby, if the numbers are small moving is easy.

He slumped into a seated position, hoping she would not mind, seeing the state of his shoulder.

Our purpose should be to make an empire befitting us. That does not mean destruction or war. Just a...balance and flow. Guardians, hunters, messengers. You could train guardians, I can handle the politics if wanted.

She would make a fine, fierce wife.
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
Did she still want the land? Calida debated the question, frowning. The summit had provided well for Atautsikut, but that did not mean that other territories couldn't do the same. She told Baudelaire, I'm not sure. We could move, if we found a better place, and... well, I guess it is sort of... cramped. She knew of two packs, both very close. She gestured south, then east. We have two neighboring packs, but I've only made contact with the Saints.

Their pack would be for them, them, and not Lane, or Issorartuyok, or Tuuluuwaq. Not even Antha. Calida took a deep breath. I will think on a name. Our purpose, at least for now... She trailed off, eyeing him. Breeding season would come again, eventually. Clearing her throat, she finished quietly, For now, our purpose should be finding a safe place to raise future litters. To build a stable home.

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
146 Posts
Ooc —
fade and something new? :D

She looked to the future.

Baudelaire realized all at once that he had picked correctly. He would not let her down or diminish the work that would be done here between them.

Future litters.

He smiled with respect, despite the tiredness nipping at him.

We should look together. You will know best what you want, hm?
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
yes please!

Yes, I think I will, she answered, smiling softly. Maybe this was a strange way to gain a husband, by scarring him, but her entire life had been strange. The only reason she'd come into pack life nearly a year ago was because she'd almost lost her life. Those she had once knew had all gone away, but she would not despair. She would look to build anew.

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.