Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,251 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
All Welcome 
As promised Rodyn kept an eye out for any little wolves. He hadn't seen any, hadn't even scented any. He had gone to the keep where he had seen birds, but there were no eagles there. Some falcons, but no eagles. They had been territorial beasts too. Nasty as they were.

He put one paw in front of the other a bundle of furs in his mouth. He really needed to figure out a way to carry all of these. The otter furs alone were weighing him down like crazy, and the seashells were not light.

He was still in search of the one that reminded him of Samani. He had found many shells, but none as beautiful as her eyes. He wondered if he would be able to find one with such beauty? He was beginning to doubt it.
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
136 Posts
Ooc — Bees
the last heats of the passing season had been beating down on the tasseled man, who decided to store himself in the woods until lady Sun was not so cross with him.

sprawled on his back, idly humming a self-made tune, the komondor stretched his paws towards the tree boughs, countless pinpricks of light giving him a dappling of gold.

when he heard the tell-tale snip-snap of branches beneath the feet of a stranger, the dog paused. one brown eye rolled to see what came through the woods.

he wasn't quite sure what he was looking at.

slavuj rolled onto his belly and watched with increasing alarm-becomong-amusement, a wolfman with pelts piled on top of his own.

slavuj couldn't resist it, and broke into a laugh.
[Image: MOP6.png]
Moontide
Alpha*
1,251 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Laughter loud in the silence, reached his ears. He turned towards it and met the strange gaze of a creature with the strangest fur he'd ever seen. Was it a dog? A kelp monster? What in the world. Rodyn shifted and settled his furs to the ground and studied the other.

Um Hello?

He shifted again, eyes taking in the surrounding area. Making sure there were not to set upon him. Then he eased a bit and waited for the oddity to answer. He was curious now.
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
136 Posts
Ooc — Bees
each time he looked, the sight got funnier. soon the bard was gasping for air, eyes teary.

the greeting reached his ears. slavuj raised a paw in reply, still shaking, in the manner of "give me a minute".

eventually, he could breathe in without immediately expelling it again. still snickering a little, he used his own dreaded bangs to wipe at his eyes. trough the slits in them, he looked at the other.

"ou ai aem sou sourry." another chuckle, as with shuffling of dry grass he righted himself into a sit. "it is juest, ai haev neaver seen ae person sou in-de-see-seev which animal dei wanched tchu be, dei de-see-ded; all ouf dem!" slavuj laughed again, less loudly now.

"ou bat don't taek offense by mi, ai aem juest eahsily ah-moo-zd."
Moontide
Alpha*
1,251 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
No apology necessary. I'm sure it looks quite funny. I'm a trader. I trade the furs with other packs for sleeping places and the like. Though these ones are for my own pack.

Rodyn shifted and settled the furs to the ground with a gentle thump. And wagged a tail. He stretched and used a hind paw to scratch across his back where he could reach and an ear. The fur leaving a heavy impression upon his back, though there was nothing physically there.

I'm Rodyn Ardeth.
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
136 Posts
Ooc — Bees
"славуј." the man said crisply. he had been put in an upbeat mood. the hilarity!

"sey, roh-oo-deen, vhere is yeaur trail taeking yeau next?" 
Moontide
Alpha*
1,251 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn motioned southern and western. That way. I am next after stags and otters and the packs that way. And you?

Rodyn settled to his tired haunches, paws light in front of him while his tail moved behind him, stirring up some of the sand. The sun beating down, it was comfortable though with teh breeze from teh ocean.
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
136 Posts
Ooc — Bees
"vhere dere is coast, vhere dere is sea, ai valk di saend intchu eternity." the tasseled man sung-spoke, swaying slightly.

"ai doun't leave here, rou-deen. bat i vould like tchu know, vhat goes on vhere yeau cannot smell di sea?" his pearly teeth showed trough his beard.
Moontide
Alpha*
1,251 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
He didn't seem to want to leave the coast. That was fine. he himself loved the the mountains and forests. So he could understand.

Well it depends on where you go. All kinds of landscapes to be found

Rodyn sat in quiet contemplation. How could he tell him of dappled grounds through colored trees. Or pretty flowers in the meadow's whose smell was so strong you couldn't hunt. or when the trees lost their sap it was sweet and sticky from some, bitter and sticky from others.

Mountains reach up and they look like they almost touch the sky. Colors dance on winds wings in autumn forests, and carpets of wildflowers color the grounds of meadows. Sometimes the smell is so strong from flowers in the spring you can't hunt among their little petals.