Firefly Glen One with the Silence
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
338 Posts
Ooc — Danni
All Welcome 
Dreven had left the she wolf Bridget behind, herbs and the like wrapped around his face and jaw. His eye currently covered. It was annoying and was driving him a bit crazy.

Dreven coughed on the smoky air, as he traversed through the areas of the wilderness. His paws leaning heavily into the ground, water underneath hidden rushing to the top. It was leaving his paws sodden and heavy.

Yellow lights bounced around his head and paws like fairy lights, lighting his way home to perhaps his own little fairy. He didn't know where @Atka Tsimshian had gotten to, and he was anxious to return to her. He didn't trust leaving her alone in the heartwood. Her good heart would get her in trouble or worse. And he didn't want to think about it.

Pain would occasionally vibrate up his face and into his head, especially if he stepped harder than he meant and every so often he would feel a pulsating vibe, and blood would drip from the wound where it wasn't covered. He was lucky he hadn't lost an eye.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Loner
233 Posts
Ooc — bee
have not finished that other thread, but I figured atka would have some idea it would be a wolf of the forsaken that was akavir's opponent when she leaves xD

Atka was worn from her efforts spent on the bloodied and beaten wolf. She sought out Dreven, but her fears were confirmed when his usually enticing scent was alongside the metallic smell of blood. It was not the beast Sadey had spoken of like she'd thought it was, it was indeed Dreven. However, right now this did not worry her, she needed to find him. Swallowing back the lump that had formed in her throat, she frantically searched the charred forest.

Her worried expression had softened at the sight of him, not dead like a part of her had feared. Yet moments later the frown had returned while looking over his worn body. Dreven's body had endured this time and time again it seemed. The way Atka saw it, his old wounds may have scarred, but he had not yet healed. Her ears were flattened against her head as she slowly stepped up, her misted gaze searching for his as she approached.

❝Dreven.❞ She softly spoke, tone even.

Atka wasn't exactly sure how he'd respond to her treating his aggressor, hoping she would be able to explain and that he'd understand. She choked back irritation purely at the fact the wolf had engaged in conflict on anothers territory. However, That wasn't a huge concern at the moment as she looked over his treated wounds, sighing in relief that they'd worked fast enough to combat any infection.

❝You really did a number on that guy hm?❞ Perhaps crude humor wasn't the best way to opening this conversation, but she didn't know how else.

❝I'm glad someone got to you in time, I'm sorry I wasn't near.❞ She grimaced as she spewed out her next words, ❝Afraid my efforts were not spent on the right wolf... I wasn't aware it was your opponent.❞

Atka's eyes desperately scanned his face for any irritation or disappointment, sure he would be, but then again who knows. He would be right to be upset.
[Image: dcm9zur-d3aafd96-e9dd-475b-8fff-3c9c9da5...N13Rk97sII]
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
338 Posts
Ooc — Danni
:D His healing thread isn't quiet done yet either. Yay for Vague booking lmao

Dreven's face ached, and the bleeding was still present, but at least the she wolf Bridget had fixed him as best she could. He was still irritated at the pain in the first place, and he didn't quite understand why anyone would want to fight on someone else's territory when they were in the wrong, but he did his due diligence as it were. Though sometimes, he knew the pain you held in body and soul, became a physical aggression.

Every scar he wore was for a reason. Most of those upon his hide, he didn't know what they were from anymore a fight, a wolf that liked to inflict pain while engaged in other activities. The only ones he knew and counted were the notches he held at his tail, his ears and his legs. Her scent pervaded his senses, before he saw or heard her.

His voice tired, but the usual purr was still there. Snow.

His brow furrowed at her humor, unsure how she would know what his opponent looked like. Though her next words weighed his chest like stones and his stomach dropped.

He growled softly, but he didn't move, though he ached to. His throat was tight and he wanted to scream, but instead he spoke evenly.

When you treated him was he on our territory?

He wasn't sure if he could forgive that transgression, but if he wasn't in the heartwood, if she came upon him elsewhere. Then he could probably handle it. After all, when it came to Atka he could forgive much.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Loner
233 Posts
Ooc — bee
yesss :,D

❝No.❞ Yet they were somewhat near, just in the quiet forest.

❝Forgive me, Dreven.❞

Atka took in a shaky breath, steadying herself as she stepped forward and gingerly brushed her head against his chest, careful to avoid any wounds. The smell of blood was intense, making her shudder. She remained there for a moment, prolonging it, hoping he would not pull away from the affection. Finally sighing, she stepped back she looked over him again, still frowning at the harsh wounds to his face.

❝Perhaps I can find you something for the pain?❞ Atka paused, brows furrowing as she thought, ❝Or would you rather just rest, find some shade?❞

She wanted to ease him in whatever way he could, the injuries were did not seem far off from being overwhelming.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
338 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven studied her and accepted her answer with a nod. There is no forgiveness needed. You did nothing wrong. You were not on territory and your free time is your own. If you want to practice healing, then you do so. But bear in mind, if you get hurt while healing, whether they are meaning too or not. I will rip them limb from limb.

Dreven allowed his muzzle to drop along her shoulder and head. Breathing in her unique scent. It was better than the femme Bridget could have done to calm his nerves, and with that a new smattering of nerves came. What on earth was happening to him.

Dreven froze and shifted and mumbled. I don't take anything that can dull my senses. Too many bad things happen if you can't pay attention to your surroundings or the wolves around you.

He shifted and moved forward again, lumbering towards a nearby tree and shade. Pain roaring up the side of his face.
Loner
233 Posts
Ooc — bee
so sorry for the wait, had a busy last few days! <3

Atka was beginning to understand the influence she had on this wolf from his words. The things he would do for her, even reversed, what she'd do for him. For Atka, it was almost like he'd made himself a home in her mind. It was intense, and she could feel it. Understanding this, she didn't have complaints, she just remained in her deep thought for a moment as he spoke, replaying the words in her mind that he'd spoken so casually. Atka would follow this wolf for a long time it seemed, feeling tied, and wanting to be close.

I don't take anything that can dull my senses. Too many bad things happen if you can't pay attention to your surroundings or the wolves around you.

She watched him step away, remaining where she stood as he settled under the nearest shade. Atka returned to his side and sat next to him, blankly staring ahead.

❝If you wish to sleep here I'll stay awake.❞ Perhaps he didn't wish to sleep, she'd enjoy his presence regardless, but she didn't want him to remain awake due to insecurity or feeling obligation.

❝I can always wake you at any troubles, or if others arrive?❞ Atka looked back to him.

She just wanted to do anything she could to ease the pain he felt, but maybe it was not as unbearable as she believed. To her, it looked like it.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
338 Posts
Ooc — Danni
No worries me as well. <3

Dreven wasn't certain how she felt about his words, but that hadn't been untrue. The wolves that he would kill were they to hurt her. If he was a different sort of male, it would have scared him, but it didn't and he wasn't.

Dreven chuckled and with large paw and leg, he pulled her to his side and down. To give her a rough nudge to her cheek and push her against his side. I don't want to sleep, just rest.

He was to keyed up to sleep, and also to hurt to do anything, but rest. He eyed her and spoke softly.

How you holding up, Snow? With your companion gone?

He studied her with flat red eyes, hoping she was okay and she wouldn't come to regret her decision, because he was no prize and someday she would see that. He hoped not, but he also knew she may.
Loner
233 Posts
Ooc — bee
Atka lightly laughed as she was pulled down, not fighting it. She leaned into him, but was careful to keep her pressure light, knowing he was hurt. She enjoyed his touch

I don't want to sleep, just rest.

Atka nodded in response, still staring straight ahead.

How you holding up, Snow? With your companion gone?

Atka missed her, but she knew she would see her again. Heph was pursuing what made her happy, as was Atka. She'd picture her friend on her journey to the ocean and welcome her whenever she chose to return.

❝I'm fine.❞ She said, shifting to look at him.

❝It's not like I'm alone?❞ Atka laughed, quirking a brow. ❝You're enough company.❞

She ended her sentence with a smile.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
338 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Her laugh always filled Dreven with laughter. It was breath and light, fit her perfectly and he enjoyed it. He smirked to himself as she leaned on him. He gently licked along her ear and face, then moved back to a position to lay.

Dreven chuckled his side moving with his laughter, against her. He didn't wonder after the she wolf Heph. Honestly, didn't care one whit if the girl was even still alive, however. Atka cared for her and as an extension Dreven also cared enough about Atka to make sure the other was alright to be at her beck and call to should she have need of him, simply for ATka's sake.

I will probably be miserable fucking company soon, Snow. The pain will only get worse. Though whatever shit she put on it, smells good. I want to rub it on meat. (She used Oregano lol)

He yawned for a moment. Tell me something Atka, anything. Perhaps about you and I will return in kind.

if you want this to be a healer thread. I can reverse his thinking later back to the herbs
Loner
233 Posts
Ooc — bee
it doesn't need to be, i dont mind ^^

I will probably be miserable fucking company soon, Snow. The pain will only get worse. Though whatever shit she put on it, smells good. I want to rub it on meat.

❝Mhm, oregano. I suppose you're right.❞ She with a smirk.

Tell me something Atka, anything. Perhaps about you and I will return in kind.

❝I've wondered about where you've come from.❞ Atka said in a blank tone, knowing it could be a bitter topic, and usually was for some.

❝If you don't wish to share that's alright.❞ She looked at him again to catch his gaze and emphasize her point.

❝I came from a coastal pack, very far away from here, up north.❞ Atka closed her eyes, recalling the way the fog would loom over the rocky beach.

She could almost feel the light breeze, the damp air, and see the tall trees up the harsh cliff.

❝Even if things remained peaceful, I don't know if I would have stayed. My pack believed they had close ties with our surroundings, even things that were still. We respected the ocean, the forest, they gave us life.❞ Looking away she continued on, staring off.

❝We were strict, serious, and respected among others.❞ Atka paused, sighing. ❝But when inherited power, I guess you could call it... was in the wrong hands, things turned south. They did terrible things without regard for others, the humble and once spiritual focused pack turned greedy at the influence of two, even killed my aunt, my teacher, more of a mother than my own. So then I left, perhaps if she lived I would have remained there, I could have coped with the things expected of me. I wish it didn't happen happen that way, but it did.❞

It was a lot to say, but it was where she came from. 

❝I just wished to share that with you, but I understand some things are best forgotten, you don't need to tell me anything.❞
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
338 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven didn't understand why Atka kept turning away, staring blankly ahead. It wasn't like her. It made him nervous, and he supposed given his miserable mood he was probably reading into it way worse than he should.

Dreven shifted and lay his uninjured jaw along his paw, to think. He didn't necessarily mind sharing his path, he just knew that Atka wouldn't handle it well. Because it wasn't pretty.

But he began anyway. I was from Lazarus Copse. I was born to an albino female with no name, and a green eyed brown monstrosity who had lost his name. I was given my first name by my mother because she knew it was forbidden as was the sickness she had. My father gave me my middle name and the Queen gave me my last name.

He shifted, and blinked. Lazarus, was dark and demanding. There was hatred there and fear. I was born in the pit. It was where the queen would send those she didn't have favor with. It was awful down there snow. So, I learned to look up. I was always a handsome guy.

he smirked at her, though it didn't quite jive with the content at hand. Much to my irritation. My mother, my sister, my brothers also thought I was handsome and I learned how to please other's at the tender age of oh about, 3 months, possibly even earlier I can't remember anymore.

He shrugged a shoulder. However, I also caught the Queen's eye and I became her main consort, though she enjoyed sharing me with others when it suited her. Most of the scars on my face are from her. The rest are from different things I've done or had done.

He tilted his head and continued. I learned quickly how to please in all ways and I became one of her best soldiers, assassin's whatever you want to call me. If it was distasteful I probably did it. Though I drew the line at taking what wasn't mine from either gender.

Hmm, The notches in my ears are for the wolves i killed. The notches in my tail the pups i stole for the queen to do as she wished. The notches on my front legs all the others who used me for their own pleasure. The rest from wars, battles and the queen.

Dreven shifted, thinking, remembering. Lazarus was dark, and eerie. There was hardly any light. The queen kept us all in line with her trained soldiers and the pit. I hated it down there, so i Did whatever was needed to not go down there. There was a fire, and I survived, and I booked it before she came from her grave to make my life hell again.
Loner
233 Posts
Ooc — bee
Atka listened, picturing these words in her mind. She looked at him again with a soft gaze and then shifted to began cleaning at his fur, hopefully to comfort him while preening though his fur. As he had finished speaking she paused for a moment, thoughts racing through her head. He chose to share things with her that she might have even judged him for, but Atka didn't. He had done bad things, but came from a bad place.

❝Thank you for sharing that with me.❞ Her response was short, and a pause was caught in between, but she continued. ❝You didn't deserve what happened to you.❞

❝It's hard to say anybody does, but then again there are those cases. Dreven, you aren't one of those cases, you were young, manipulated, and used.❞

❝Their influence is not here anymore to taunt you.❞ She rested her head on him again with a sigh.

They sat enjoying each others company, but the lax conversation had turned emotional, but she was okay with that. Atka thought that she was even closer to him now.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
338 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Last post from me <3 Thank you for the thread

Dreven closed his eyes a purl in his chest as always when she was lavishing him with attention. And as always his mind veered where it always did, but this time. He was unable to act on his tendencies. So with a rumble he turned and licked her face.

He listened to her words, and truthfully he felt nothing. There was no fear, no anger, much as it had been most of his life. It was simply something that had happened, that was. There was no used crying over it. So he hardly ever did.

He could understand what she was trying to do and he appreciated it. But he felt that she should know it didn't bother him.

I'm Fine, Snow. Those things happened to me, shaped me but didn't own me. They still don't.

He shrugged a well muscled shoulder. It is what it is. But I'm getting sleepy snow. Lay with me?
Loner
233 Posts
Ooc — bee
❝I'm happy to hear that,❞ Atka closed her eyes as she received the affection, the smile on her face not leaving. ❝and I would love to.❞

She curled up alongside him, the feeling of him beside her was all she needed.

thank you as well! :)