Tormented Tarns Caught Up
Loner
180 Posts
Ooc — Raven
All Welcome 
It was later in the evening and as Paeon left the area of the Firespell Meadow the sensation of moisture did not leave her. Where in the meadow it lingered in the air, the moisture of this area lay on the ground. It clung to the soil and seeped out as Paeon took her steps. The feeling of the water rising up between her toes made the hairs on the back of her neck rise up for she would not describe herself as a fish out of water.

Luckily she managed to wander onto a more dry patch of land. She was trying to get through this area as quick as possible. In her haste and with the dwindling sunlight she missed a cluster of spiderwebs and walked right through them.

"Ew Ew Ew... Groosss" she explained annoyed. She tried to shake them off but they clung to her pelt. She then started to rub herself on the ground trying to get them off.
57 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Shey was traveling around his mountain home when he noticed a wolf in a 'sticky situation.' She had seemingly gotten trapped in cobwebs and they were stuck to her. Trying to hold back his laughter, Shey approached the girl, who was seemingly around his age, and was now rolling around trying to get the sticky web off of herself. He didn't have a very threatening appearance in general, and he was obviously young, and along with the smile on his face, he shouldn't scare her or appear threatening. 

"Hey, needa little help there?" He asked, laughter escaping a little.

Shey is a very friendly wolf. He won't provoke anyone and if someone seems down or mean, he'll try to help change their attitude instead of pushing them into a fight. Don't get him wrong though, he can fight. If he is attacked he won't try to talk things out, but if he is threatened he will. Despite his young age he is mature enough to understand these things and realizes what is worth a battle and what isn't. He isn't afraid to flee a fight if he finds it unimportant and pointless.
-
Shey is also confused over his sexuality. He's bisexual, but definitely masculine leaning. He just struggles to understand his feelings for men and his significantly lower feelings for women. Though he is still young, he is still interested in finding a mate.
Loner
180 Posts
Ooc — Raven
As she rolled around she couldn't hear the young male approaching and froze as he spoke. She wasn't threatened, though slightly startled, making her forget for a moment her troublesome situation. However, as he asked if she didn't help the thoughts and feelings all returned. 

"Oh my god please. They just won't come off." she said in a relieved and insistent tone. She didn't take offense to his laughter. She knew it must look silly, but she was far more concerned about removing the webs than her appearance at the moment.
57 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Shey nodded. He started to gently try and pick the cobwebs off with his teeth, trying not to bite her by accident. He was able to get them off without much trouble, and had built a small pile next to him.

Once the cobwebs were off he decide to introduce himself. "My names Shey, by the way." He said, sitting down.

Shey is a very friendly wolf. He won't provoke anyone and if someone seems down or mean, he'll try to help change their attitude instead of pushing them into a fight. Don't get him wrong though, he can fight. If he is attacked he won't try to talk things out, but if he is threatened he will. Despite his young age he is mature enough to understand these things and realizes what is worth a battle and what isn't. He isn't afraid to flee a fight if he finds it unimportant and pointless.
-
Shey is also confused over his sexuality. He's bisexual, but definitely masculine leaning. He just struggles to understand his feelings for men and his significantly lower feelings for women. Though he is still young, he is still interested in finding a mate.
Loner
180 Posts
Ooc — Raven
She allowed the stranger to approach her and swived around as he gently removed the webs from her coat. Little strands here and there still lingered but were hardly noticeable. He then introduced himself as Shey. "Thank you Shey. I'm Paeon." she returned.

As she looked around she could see that this whole place was swarming with evermore bugs and she had a feeling she would accrue more wayward webs. "What brings you out to a place like this? I'm not sure I could intentionally come here again in the future." she stated.
57 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"I live in the sunspires, and I like to continue to explore my home. I've come here once or twice before, to collect cobwebs for wounds. One of my friends has some puncture wounds so I was coming to get some cobweb to cover them for him." Shey explained. "They work well to bind wounds and stop bleeding." He added.

"What brought you here though?" He asked

-
Loner
180 Posts
Ooc — Raven
“Really?” Paeon commented after learning that cobwebs could be used to heal wounds. She thought that it might be difficult to gather them, but watching at Shey took them off her and neatly set them down in a pile, she saw that it could be done. Although she expected that there would be a level of skill she would need to practice before being able to do such things rather then just get them stick to her muzzle. “At least they are good for something’s I suppose” she commented. 

“The Sunspires you say? Is that the mountain range over there?” Paeon asked having not yet climbed the nearby peaks to their North West. “I’m new to the area and am exploring a bit.”
57 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"yeah, they're quite helpful if you don't have healing experience, or can't access a healer. They aren't too good for infection or stopping it, but stop bleeding well." He said, commenting still on the cobwebs.

"Im new to the area as well, but I was from some mountains, so I went back to them. This is my 1st time venturing over here." Shey added. "But yeah, the Sunspires are those mountains."

-
Loner
180 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Good for stopping bleeding, not infection... Paeon thought, taking mental notes for the future.

"Well now this place can act as your personal web cache" she commented. Perhaps this place could serve a purpose.

"You mentioned that you were going to bring these webs to a friend of yours. What ended up puncturing him? Was he your friend before you came here" she asked. She was curious to know how quickly he could have made friends here if he too was new to the area.
57 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"He didn't really tell me. We're newly friends, just met the other day, and he seems to have a secret or an issue, something he's avoiding, that he won't tell me. Despite being curious and wanting to make sure he's ok, I can't really force him to tell me stuff and I don't want to seem too pushy." Shey explained.

-
Loner
180 Posts
Ooc — Raven
So this was a new friend, but a friend keeping a secret. Paeon questions how much of a friend this individual could be after only just meeting them and already withholding secrets. It was possible that they got their injury doing something they shouldn't have and they didn't want to expose themselves. Something to another wolf perhaps. Luckily that wasn't Paeon's question to worry about. The individual in question was not among them.

"Well, It's very kind of you to help him then. Hopefully whatever happened to him it's over now and you won't get caught up in it yourself." Paeon cautioned. "But you're clearly smart, so I'm sure you've got it handled."
57 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"Yeah, im not even sure if I'll ever see him again. He's staying up here in the mountains to join a pack but I'm planning to head down to the Redtail Rise and join the pack there, if I can." Shey explained.

-
Loner
180 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Two different packs one in the mountains and one further down. Despite covering almost all terrains Paeon found that the mountain and more rocky areas weren’t her favorite, but they were far better then the mucky swamp. “What makes the pack in Redtail Rise so enticing in comparison? What’s it’s name?” Paeon asked.
57 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"I dunno. They just seem like a nice pack. Its called Redtail Rise, the pack, not a very creative name, I know." Shey said with a light chuckle.

-
Loner
180 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Nothing he said made them sound all that special, but that wasn’t to say she thought the pack would be a bad one, just one that didn’t stand out as the kind of place she could early a legacy. “Easy to remember at least” she said joining him in his light laughter. “I might have to check it out some time.”
57 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"Yeah I guess. And it'd be cool if you maybe joined! I'd a friend then!" Shey said. "We are, friends, right?" He added, realizing she may not feel that way about him, saying they did just meet.

-
Loner
180 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Sorry for the delay. A lot of IRL problems this month

Her invited her to join him and she was flattered but she wasn't sure a pack that was just nice would be suitable enough for her mission. When asked if they were friends she thought for a moment and then smiled. "Sure. Why not. We can be friends. Although I'll have to come and visit you. There's still something I need to explore before settling down" she said. Trying to think of a nice way to decline his offer.
57 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"thats fine!" Shey said. "Pack life isn't for everyone, I know a guy who's lived up in these mountains forever, all by himself." Shey said, speaking of the large black wolf he'd encountered up here at times.

"and yea, definietly come and visit me." He said. "Hope to see you around, Paeon." He said in farewell. With that he flicked his tail in parting and headed on his way.

dw abt it. life comes first
fade here?

-