Stone Circle dádýr
372 Posts
Ooc —
Trade 
bjarna was growing.

although her legs grew in length, her muzzle had stayed shorter than those around her. boxier. unbecoming on what features dared to teeter towards wolfish.

she could no longer ignore the way she did not look like mother bear.

or gunnar.

or taktuq.

every time she looked into the river, she saw the disjointed way her body had come together. so she stayed to the meadows, the trees. she avoided herself.

today the distraction was following the trail of a herd that had crossed by. she had dreams of being a hunter much like mother bear.

i held an atlas in my lap
ran my fingers across the whole world
and whispered
where does it hurt?
note: bjarna speaks broken english at best.
icelandic will be italicized with translations on hover/click.
with every heartbeat i have left
141 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Assuming this takes place before the Royal wedding! Let me know if you want anything changed ^^

They neared the time to travel to Akashingo. Taktuq worked to secure the borders in the meanwhile, and supply the caches where she could. Many would stay behind to care for Kvarsheim in her absence, but they were small and Taktuq intended to take care of as many loose ends as she could before she left.

As she worked her ways towards the borders, she found herself distracted by Bjarna’s lone trail. She paused. Considered. Strange, that she had seen so little of the girl in recent days. Her scent trail, always seemingly alone.

So Taktuq followed until she spotted the girl and, with the quirk of a smile, called out to her.

Hallo, Bjarna!
372 Posts
Ooc —
she turned.

it was the beautiful polar bear taktuq. already she wished to shrink into herself!

hallo, she hummed politely, ears smushing against her boxy head. her tail gently swayed by her ankles. betraying some of herself with the very action.

help?

it was hard to ask if the woman needed it, but she hoped the message was understood all the same.

i held an atlas in my lap
ran my fingers across the whole world
and whispered
where does it hurt?
note: bjarna speaks broken english at best.
icelandic will be italicized with translations on hover/click.