Stone Circle ranger
483 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
All Welcome 
tagging the top crew but welcomed to anybody of kvarsheim! @Sanja @Taktuq @Gunnar

he had moved down the mountainside, and to his surprise it had not taken very long to find another claim. this was neither epoch or paleo. no scents here were familiar to the mountain warrior.

he wished to know more.

needed to know more, really.

he tilted his head back to properly ask for an audience. prepared himself to appear more diplomatic than anything of a tactician or guardian.

learing ptero from towhee. words that are signed will be portrayed -like this-
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar heard the call loud and low in the still air. So moving himself towards the borders with purpose het came across a dark wolf with a scent about him that wasn't lonely.

Hello. What brings you to the border?

Gunnar stood stalwart and neutral, but his tail higher than his legs. He was not the leader, hut he held higher rank than most and he had answered the call.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
483 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
it was an older man who answered. older than any of the wolves in mereo. marked by time and battles beyond the knowledge of maxim.

he wondered if this man led this outpost.

i am a visitor from the mountain. unexpected, i know. i was not aware of any claim here before now. and despite the clunky, soldier cadence of his words, he remained a friendly image.

I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
The young darkling was there and his age he was sure surprised him, but despite his advanced years, Gunnar was more than able to hold his own. Evident by the wound scars upon his body. he eyed him with gentle eyes.

And what do they call you visitor from the mountain? I'm Gunnar. You have came upon Kvarsheim. And you didn't know it was here, as we are fairly newly established.

What is your pack?
483 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
gunnar of kvarsheim. a newly formed outpost.

this was all good to know and maxim let his tail sway behind him softly. grateful for the acceptance he was shown from the man.

i am maxim, of mereo. do you lead kvarsheim, gunnar?

865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar swayed his own tail and blinked slowly and shook his head. I do not. It is led by Sanja and Taktuq. Sanja is currently busy with young and Taktuq is on the other borders.

Gunnar shifted moving his weight so he was in a better position. If it suits at a later time. I can set up a meeting between you and the two.

Gunnar lifted his head a notch with a smile.
483 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
ah! so this man was a guardian then, it made sense. he felt they might have some common ground then.

perhaps i return with a gift at a later date? if you have young mouths to feed. his head cocked slightly, his tail remained in its friendly sway.

he did not have a grand wealth of knowledge currently, but he knew a good start to bring back to germanicus.

865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Once upon a time, his goal had been to be guardian, a warden for the pack he belonged, that had changed in time, but he fit back into the spot as if he had never left.

Gunnar nodded his head. Yes I think that would be best. What is your pack name? Are you small and familial like we?

Gunnar smiled at the youngling and dipped his nose in agreement about the young. They were perhaps not his, but he would take care of them as if they were. That is all that mattered to the beast, is that he repaid the kindness his father had done for him, and his siblings.
483 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
maxim had thought he had introduced himself with the name of mereo, but perhaps it had been missed. introductions between new faces were not always smooth, hm?

we are military based, but families do live within.

even the imperator had his own.

865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar had been mistaken. The male had given him a pack name. Though Gunnar chalked it up to the fact he was an old man now. His mind didn't work as it always had.

Military based. He listened and thought on that.

My father was a viking warrior and my mother a shield maiden, but there was never any militant form to their life. It can be hard. I have a healthy dose of respect for those who do it.
483 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
he laughed. warm and jovial. delighted by the man sharing and the words he spoke.

it is an honorable life, in my eyes. it brings me duty and structure. he admitted with a gentle bow of his head.

which means i should not be away from them so long. but i am grateful i have met you on behalf of mereo.

865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar's smile was warm and sure. As it always was. If nothing else his mother had taught him kindness and warmth.

that it is. All that matters is that it is fulfilling and honorable to you.

And I you. Maxim of Mereo. Safe travels.