Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,089 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
All Welcome 
Reyson stood at the border, eyes alight, body alert. He paced the pack land borders, leaving his scent in their red sand. It was obsessive, all consuming. He was constantly at the borders, eyes never wavering, body wound tight like string.

He would leave on forays, he hadn't quite quenched the spirit of the wanderer he had gathered in his time on his own, but he only ever went with a few hours of the pack lands at most a day. And it was always somewhere to train his body, and quiet his soul.

He was not as full of tumultuous feelings and thoughts as he had been, but he was definitely no longer what he was. The last battle it had changed him and he needed to realize that, and do something about it, before he turned into a shell of his former self, or worse turn into a absolute dick.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: swearing
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
36 Posts
Ooc — Bees
the white raven perched upon the edge a cliff-within-cliff.

it watched the wolf.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,089 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
There was somethign to be said for the creatures of light and dark. One such caught his eye and Reyson eyed the white raven with ice blue eyes.

There was a sacredness to those of all white, he knew this. And the knowledge that often looked through such creatures eyes. Well. It unnerved him.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
36 Posts
Ooc — Bees
it watched the wolf.

in the wolf, it saw an opportunity.

the bird flapped its great wings, lifting up.

then gathered them to sharply drop.

with great knowledge of own skill and strength, it deftly plummeted towards the wolf's head. where their eyes could meet, it unfurled its wingspan, sending forth a blow of wind and single screeched word of warning.

"WEST!"

and then the great white bird flapped its wings, and ascended upwards, past the redsone walls.