Obsidian*
"mireille?? more like misandreille *cackles*"
thank u val, very cool!
833 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ecologist
Historian
All Welcome 
still chilled by requiem's loss, mireille opted not to take her little nieces and nephews to the sea until they were older. the air was protected there, but she was still suspicious.
and so today she brought it to @Suzu; she came to chacal's den, draped in kelp that still streamed with water. "i be a monster!" she declared, falling into a playbow.
Loner
329 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Suzu had a fine piece of driftwood that she was chewing on. It busied her mind to chew, and kept her distracted. In the cool of the den, she was safe. 

She could smell Mireille before she appeared at the den, and she thumped her tail against the ground, giving up on her stick so she could go greet her auntie. Her nose quivered; Mireille smelled extra…Salty, extra plant-y. So when she came in covered in kelp, the pup fell over in laughter. 

She rolled from side to side, pawing at the air. In between giggles she teased. ”Tanta-Meeeereille! You be all kelp-y!”
Loner
"If you mess with my family, you mess with me"
169 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Theo too was in the den when he heard Mireille walk in and start to interact with Suzu. He rose from his spot and padded over, noticing the long green strands on her, and the smell of the sea on her fur. He started to grab one of the green plants with his teeth and started tugging at it, letting out little growls of enjoyment.
SIGNATURE
Loves his family. Very sweet boy but can get really defensive and protective over his loved ones. Very caring but also an ambitious hunter and fighter.
Sapphique
Obsidian*
thank u val, very cool!
833 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ecologist
Historian
she laughed. "yes! like a sea monster!" theo came then and began to worry the greenery with his teeth.
mireille fell to her side and started to wrestle with her little nephews, yipping and nipping at the air. "you cannae get me!"
Loner
329 Posts
Ooc — Jess
LOL not me seeing the avatar I made for Theo, assuming it's Chacal, and thinking I'm not next in the posting order...Sorry for holding this up!

At first, grabbing onto the strands of kelp that were wrapped all around Mireille seemed like a good idea. When Theo did it, Suzu followed suit and clamped onto a mouthful of squelchy strands of kelp, giggling, and tugged at it. Until she felt just how wet, squishy and salty the kelp was, and she fell backwards, laughing and spluttering. 

"Eeeeeeeiwwwwww! Salty!" She laughed. When she looked down, a strand of kelp had fallen across her own foot and startled her enough to make her shriek and jump straight up in the air, shaking the kelp free. But her aunt and brother were having a time of it- she recovered quickly and laughed. "Isso gross!" She said, flicking the kelp over toward her brother.
Loner
169 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
lmao theo really is a mini-chacal appearance-wise

The seaweed Suzu flicked over to him slapped him in the face, covering his forehead and eyes. He started to spin around, pawing at his face trying to get it off. Eventually he fell over and became a writing little ball of fur and seaweed on the floor as he continuously attempted to free his vision. He was enjoying himself though, as you could see the smile on his face and the playful growls he was making.
SIGNATURE
Loves his family. Very sweet boy but can get really defensive and protective over his loved ones. Very caring but also an ambitious hunter and fighter.
Sapphique
Obsidian*
thank u val, very cool!
833 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ecologist
Historian
haha no worries at all! <3

mireille chuckled. "oh, yes! my fur be green an' — disgustin'!" having to make up dialogue on the spot for this game was deeply funny, and the obsidian was laughing as much at herself as anything else.
she would have helped theo, except he seemed fairly happy. and so she jumped at suzu instead, roaring like a beast from beneath the sea, hoping to entice them both into a run.
Loner
329 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Suzu collapsed and rolled in a fit of laughter when her seaweed landed on Theo, who guffawed and flailed, trying to get it off of himself. This moment would be something she'd never forget- pure joy, and a bit of tomfoolery shared with her brother and her auntie. 

Mireille lunged for her and Suzu shrieked and scrambled to her feet, having to flip back over before even being able to start running. Out of sheer excitement, she whirled in a circle a couple times before she began running, which made her a bit dizzy- so when she ran, it was this way and that way, like a drunken sailor trying to outrun the sea monster threatening her ship.
Loner
169 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Theo, finally managing to get the seaweed off his face, joined in the chase. He leapt to his feet and attempted to bowl into Suzu, careful not to hurt her though, aware of his larger size in comparison to her.
SIGNATURE
Sapphique
Obsidian*
thank u val, very cool!
833 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ecologist
Historian
wanna wrap soon? we can have a new one! <3

suzu ran clumsily! mireille darted out a paw to swipe at the little legs. and theo came sailing in! she laughed, slowing a bit as she barked her encouragement.
tongue lolling, she darted in to grab them both! sweeping them all three to the ground if she was able, and seeking to tickle them with kelp-draped muzzle.
Loner
329 Posts
Ooc — Jess
anytime <3<3

Suzu hopped into the air, forepaws outstretched, as though preparing to catch her brother like a baseball mitt as he launched toward her. She wrapped her forelimbs about his chest and held tightly to him as they tumbled, giggling into the salt-frosted fur of his shoulder. And within moments, a much firmer, slimy form joined them, weaseling her way into their midst inciting shrieks of laughter that would carry throughout the seaside.