Dragoncrest Cliffs Scout
45 Posts
Ooc — The System
All Welcome 
She had been in Sapphique for nearly a season already, but she'd not made many friends. There were many youths, many of them younger than her, so she felt somewhat out of place. Today, she wandered the meadow north of the tangle, trying to sort through her many thoughts. She wondered how her mother was, briefly, then continued on, eyes scanning the horizon.
Rivenwood
Ash
Gentle doesn't mean weak
702 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Eti had smelled another wolf in their new pack, but had yet to meet her. She still smelled of the sea, but there was something else to her scent, a unique meld of something.

He happened purely by happenstance upon her this day, and chuffed. He studied her with warm golden eyes, but said nothing. He wanted to feel her vibrations before he spoke, or at least make sure she wished to speak as it were. Not everyone liked to talk, he didn't often speak.
Loner
"If you mess with my family, you mess with me"
169 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Theo noticed his brother along with another wolf, a new wolf, one he had yet to see or smell, though that was a lot of wolves of the pack. But she smelled different than most Sapphique wolves did. He noticed that Etienne was checking her out, trying to figure out who she was and if she was friendly or not, so Theo went over to join him. He headbutted Etiennes shoulder playfully, before starting to check out the new wolf as well.
SIGNATURE
Loves his family. Very sweet boy but can get really defensive and protective over his loved ones. Very caring but also an ambitious hunter and fighter.
Rivenwood
Ash
Gentle doesn't mean weak
702 Posts
Ooc — Danni
So it seems that she Lenora is inactive. So we can make this a brother's thread and Lenora can join back in when she gets back on yea?

Eti felt the head butt and turned towards his brother. He shifted and threw a paw over his brother's shoulder and tugged him close. Eti was one for physical affection. This way he could both share his vibrations and feel his brothers. Though he wasn't certain how to share it verbally.

'ello T'eo! You want to 'unt like manman does? Get some rabbits or crabs for Suzu and Manman?
Loner
169 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
sure. (:

Theo accepted his brothers embrace and let a sound of pleasure rumble in his chest. When he asked about wanting to hunt, Theo nodded but tentatively. "Yeah, I just, don't know how. Haven't been taught yet." Theo explained, a little embarrassed.
SIGNATURE
Loves his family. Very sweet boy but can get really defensive and protective over his loved ones. Very caring but also an ambitious hunter and fighter.
Rivenwood
Ash
Gentle doesn't mean weak
702 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Eti shrugged. Dat's okay. We will learn toget'er. Come on.

He bent his nose to the ground. W'en i smelled da lapen before i smelled it cause it smell like w'at we eat.

Eti sniffed and found the scent, but he waited to see if his brother could find it too. He was really excited to share this with Theo, he just hoped Theo had as much fun as him.
Loner
169 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Theo had never ventured from their pack's home much as was overwhelmed by all the scents, not being able to pick out one like Etienne had. The world was also so BIG out here, and bright, and there were new things everywhere. Theo turned in a circle slowly, taking everything in, but not commenting on anything, as he hadn't picked out anything in particular.
SIGNATURE
Rivenwood
Ash
Gentle doesn't mean weak
702 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Eti brushed along his brother's flank. All da vibrations are 'ard for me to take sometimes. Lots of new scents and sig'ts.

Eti motioned his brother closer. Come smell dis. Smell da lapen

He continued to lead him towards the holes manman had showed him and he motioned at them.

Dey sleep under dere. We bark down at em and dey run run. You want to bark or catch em?
Loner
169 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
I can't with the way Etienne talks. its so freaking cute. "we bark and they run run." its to cute-

Theo wanted to test his voice. And he wasn't sure he was ready to catch something that would come running at him so he felt it'd be best if he barked. "I want to bark. After I bark though I can come help you catch them if you need." He said, hoping that was a good thing to offer. He wasn't sure if it was realistic or not, or if he'd had to bark the whole time or something.
SIGNATURE
Rivenwood
Ash
Gentle doesn't mean weak
702 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thank you :)

Eti smiled and nodded. Okay! Ready?

He motioned for Theo to gather near the one hole. Yes cause dey'll all jump out.

Eti got into position. His body low to the ground like he had seen manman do. Then with tail twitching he waited for Theo to get ready and go for it.
Loner
169 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Theo took a deep breath and mustered up the strongest bark he could. He let his voice ring into the hole for several seconds, as he heard the creatures from within stirring and starting to run towards the other end where Eti was waiting. He barked a couple more times for good measures, before running to the other side to help Etienne with the lapen that were running around him.

He caught one of the small, well, in comparison to himself not too small, creatures, by leaping on it, and held it in place as he struggled to kill it. He had no idea what he was doing though so instead of simply snapping its neck or biting its throat, he clawed at it and bit it a bunch until it bled out. The creature was so mangled though it barely resembled its original form.
SIGNATURE
Rivenwood
Ash
Gentle doesn't mean weak
702 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Eti's tail wagged behind him as his brother barked into the burrows. A want to tell his brother good job, fought with him, but he kept his lips silent for the time being. His brother's bark was loud and lyrical, much like all the children, having two parents of song, (though they didn't know this of their father)

Eti caught a rabbit as well, but due to the size difference. Being that it was fat from storing food for winter. he had to bite hard and squeeze. His own claws mangling the thing. He smiled at his brother and rushed to his side, jumping and barking.

You did it, T'EO.

He licked his brothers face and threw legs over his shoulders. Making a grand affair. So pleased his brother had done it.
Loner
169 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"Yeah, but it doesn't look much like a rabbit anymore." Theo said, embracing his brother's praise, but half laughing, half sighing about the state of the prey. "I dunno who would want to eat something looking like this." He sighed. Etienne's looked a lot more appetizing, despite the slight mangling done on it by his claws.

"You caught one too though! And it looks so much better!" Theo said happily, returning the praise his brother had given him, and tried to get his mind off his own not-so-good looking rabbit.
SIGNATURE
Rivenwood
Ash
Gentle doesn't mean weak
702 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Etienne stared at him. Me. I'd eat it. Because it would be good and because you caug't it. Dis is a good ting T'eo! You did good. Great. So proud of you.

We will all S'are. But we better clean up da blood, Suzu doesn't like it. Let's go s'ow manman! She be so Proud of you.

@Chacal
Loner
169 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Theo nodded. "Thanks Eti." He said, truly appreciating how hard his brother was trying to make him feel good about himself. And maybe Eti wasn't sugarcoating everything to make him feel good. Maybe he genuinely felt that Theo had done a good job. He had caught his first piece of prey, after all. No ones first is supposed to be perfect, right?

He then picked up his rabbit and started to follow Etienne back to where his mother and sister were, to show off his catch. He cleaning off most of the blood first though, as Etienne had said to.
SIGNATURE
Rivenwood
Ash
Gentle doesn't mean weak
702 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Etienne twirled his tail and squeezed his brother to his chest again. Thankful to have such a good brother. Theo had done well, no matter what he thought or how he felt. For his first time, and the clumsy teachings of a littlier brother, he had done well.

Eti was trying in vain to clean up his own blood soaked rabbit. Suzu would have a fainting spell he imagined if it was too near her.
Loner
169 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Theo started to help Etienne clean his own rabbit, as he had done a fair enough job on his own. The blood had stopped oozing from the creature so he was able to clean up that which had come out already.
SIGNATURE
Rivenwood
Ash
Gentle doesn't mean weak
702 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Fade and do you want to start another one for Chacal to see his prize? Not sure where this falls on the timeline.

They would clean teh rabbits as best they could and then two brothers would go back to their mother and their sister, showing their prizes and Eti would stay near the background, for this was Theo's big thing. Not his. ANd he would not take the spotlight from his brother.