Cassiopeia's View Silence
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
350 Posts
Ooc — Danni
All Welcome 
Dreven found a restlessness of spirit, that he couldn't quite understand. So he moved outward and onward. Large paws tearing up the ground as he wound his way through game trails, and wolf trails, upwards to the tip of a mountain range. He stood there and stared down over the territories. Gaze searching what felt like the ends of the earth.

His face still hurt, though it was healing. His eyes till mostly swollen, the scar turning scabbed and brown and crusty. Though Atka was keeping it clean enough that it wouldn't cause any serious issues.

He settled to his haunches and just simply watched what the birds must see. It was breathtaking.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
73 Posts
Ooc — Bees
the yearling doe, endowed with grace and length of stride, ran in long leaps.

the hound, fur tamed into braids, bred for an arrow's speed, ran after it.

their race became a long thing, taking them over the open plain. doe quick, dog patient.

but only one could win it.
[Image: cebae967fed35a715aa1615025eef76b85a596fd.gif]
шумарка
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
350 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven was in a good enough position that he could see what was going on below him. And he happened across a strange dog beast, like that little mutt that had been near hte borders. But this one was bigger and stranger and female, maybe?

He just wasn't certain. It was chasing a doe. Dreven shifted and moved into position to leap upon the doe if need be, but he didnt' move yet. A smirk of amusement dancing along his maw as he waited.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
73 Posts
Ooc — Bees
gaze went no further than the supple flesh, old instincts king, and hunger queen.

the quarry raced on. medalina's breaths came quick and sharp.
шумарка
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
350 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven was content to watch the she creature race after the deer he thought about jumping in, but instead he just swung his tail again, and watched from above.

Like a king of the wilds. While she struggled and fought to get the deer, that would taste all the sweeter when she won.

Though he supposed if she struggled too much he'd help. Maybe.
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
73 Posts
Ooc — Bees
they were now flank to flank. long limbs ending in hooves that in a swing hurt like flung rocks. the huntress's heart accelerated, pupils growing vast and black.

jaws struck - teeth dug into the side.

but the doe would not yield. running still, with the dog struggling to remain attached. at least it had slowed.
шумарка
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
350 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven sighed and jumped from his current position and long limbs tearing up the ground. He grabbed the deer from other side, teeth tearing into soft shoulder and pulled downward. The other creature still on other side. Hopefully she would be smart enough to finish what she started.
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
73 Posts
Ooc — Bees
the animal plummeted, brought to its knees by unknown force. she knew at once another hunter had latched onto her quarry.

but her heart beat too quick. her breath came in quick pants. there was more black and white in her eyes than brown.

and her vision had gone red.

medalina let go, lips painted with the hunt's rouge. 

she dove for the head, for the spot of white beneath the doe's jaw, where the will to live pulsed hard.

and medalina aimed her teeth to quench it, to smother it with premolar and jaw.
шумарка
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
350 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Once the girl moved. Dreven let go and without a backward glance turned and went back the way he had come. he'd come later and pick the creature clean if it was still here, maybe keep the pelt if it wasn't absolutely ruined. His mind on comfort for Atka.

He found his way back to the small cliff that had overlooked and he would settle there again. Renew his moment of peace, if he could.
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
73 Posts
Ooc — Bees
she stood over the catch, panting.

the doe was dead. its blood pooled around her paws. medalina raised one, and watched how it glistened.

she raised her gaze, suddenly reminded of the other hunter -

but they had already left, ascending to a rocky peak.

her mouth was a thin line, briefly. she was reminded of a fellow dancer, in the mistbound wood.

medalina ate. carefully, her teeth plucked little bites. she was aware of the hunter's gaze. it was a challenge, maintaining composure.

when she had eaten that measured portion that she knew would last her a day, the huntress backed off.

as she did, she raised her head, and gave the fellow hunter a bark. 

would they understand? a part of her, the part which fluttered with unbridled emotion - the bad part - hoped they did.

medalina left the mountain. this favor would be remembered.
шумарка
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
350 Posts
Ooc — Danni
She ate like a bird. Tiny mincing. It was strange to him, but everyone was different he supposed. It had not been a favor. Though he was fairly certain she would see it as such. he had been irritated by the fact taht she invaded his silence.

Dreven descended after she left carefully separating the meat into carriable portions and holding onto the deer pelt. It would do well come winter to keep them warm. He sniffed. If Heph was staying he'd give it to her, but he wasn't certain what she was doing.

Red gleam turned towards the way the huntress had gone and then he grasped what he could, would make several trips and the last trip he would allow the shadows to swallow him. As he left small cache nearby, the creature deserved some of their meal. Hopefully her nose worked.