Lost Creek Hollow Hueco de la cala perdida [M]
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Private 
Gunnar had shown @Silvertongue what he could of the valley and surrounding area, and it was with these thoughts that he led her to the second place she wanted to see. Lost creek Hollow. He had always enjoyed the hollow, even as a child.

He motioned her to follow him and when he stepped into the soft grasses, he stood motionless and stared at the surrounding area.

There are many secrets here, places to enjoy. Much water, small hidden waterfalls. I think you will like it here.

He shifted and settled to his haunchs. Though he didn't wish to admit it. ANd though he had made it as hearty and hale as he could, he was still slightly fatigued. He was blaming his injuries. Though they were long since healed and he knew it was his age, he stubbornly did not wish to think of such a thing.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
813 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

she still had a head for seducing gunnar. the woman followed him gaily to their next locale. it held the shadows and water and deep green that she felt crowfeather wanted. her voice was a croon of praise. silvertongue sidled to the shoulder of the kvarsheim man. "i think this will be the place," she said softly, her eyes a caress.
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
slight pp let me know if you want me to remove it

Gunnar was an old man. And it was for a reason. He knew what went unsaid and simply chose not to act in most cases. Thats not to say he was a saint, but dang near close.

However, silvertongue was testing his emense wells of fortitude and will. With every brush of fur. With the sweet words and movements of her body. It was clear she knew what she was doing and how to tempt the devil so to speak. And he was not immune. But lord he was trying.

She moved to his side and he tilted an ear as she crooned her happiness at the place. He gave her a side smile and a small wink.

It's certainly pretty here.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
813 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador
all good!

she looked around; she heard the water and saw the little inclines where a cave might be. this was the place, and she could hardly wait to bring crowfeather here. her glassblue eyes were back on her guide once more. "will you tell me more about kvarsheim? we are going to be neighbors after all."
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
He watched as she listened and looked and learned. And he saw right then when she decided she wanted to live there. He smiled kindly at her and dipped his muzzle.

I'm glad you like it here. It is a fine place to make a home. Though I maybe a bit bias it was one of my favorite places as a child.

What would you like to know? It is run by Sanja and Taktuq, two lovely ladies. Sanja just had littles.

Sanja and I speak Icelandic, another girl Inkeri speaks Norwegian. We are small, and familial, but we made it a home in a sacred place, known as stone circle. I'm not sure what was there before and i shudder to think. Sometimes those sacred places, weren't so sacred to begin with.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
813 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

silvertongue listened intently. sanja and taktuq were the leaders, though he did not speak of them like they were at all involved with him. perhaps that was a bit of misplaced jealousy or possessiveness. and their home was sacred. "will you say me something in icelandic, gunnar?" she asked, giving him a look that suggested she was quite enchanted with him. "and norwegian, do you know those words too?"
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Sanja and He had been involved one time, possibly resulting in at least one of the littles she had carried and birthed, but he did not mention it, because she did not mention it. It was not something she liked to talk of. The children were her's and her's alone. He was merely a means to an end. And that was okay with him. Perhaps at one time it would not have been, but he held no designs on a legacy to leave.

Gunnar chuckled. Falleg dama

Then he grew quiet as he tried to think through some of the words that Inkeri spoke. I don't know much norwegian, but I am learning. It is quite similar to Icelandic. Let's see.

Nydelig dame

He cleared his throat then and smiled at her with warm eyes. The mask of his biological father painting his face as it always did.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
813 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

silvertongue's eyes lit with interest. she mouthed both the things he had said, stumbling over them but still filled with amusement and grinning. "i am not so good! but i will learn." her coolwater eyes were filled with gunnar, and on a whim she leant forward to bump his nose with her own. "thank you for bringing me to these places."
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar chuckled. They mean beautiful lady and lovely lady respectively.

She had a hard time with the syllables, where her language was full of lyrical poetic words, and rolled rr's. His language was harsh and guttural.

Eyes crossed as she bumped his nose. And he darted a tongue out of his own accord to lick across it. He hoped he didn't catch her with his tongue, because that would be very forward of him.

You're welcome. I hope your friend likes them.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
813 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

beautiful lady. lovely lady. silvertongue's eyes gleamed, and she pressed against gunnar again. "maybe you will tell me more, senor," the riverclan wolf purred. he had caught her, after all, and her mouth burned with the contact. again she wanted the lesson, and ducked her slender muzzle under his own, seeking a kiss.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar was about to apologize when suddenly warm eyes, and mingling breath and he froze. This was an age old dance, one he knew of. He had never been irresponsible with his intentions except the one time, and in his bones he felt it. He tried to fight frigga freya help him. He tried. But she had been adorable in her like of the places he'd shown, and the exotic way with which she spoke, add that to the beautiful eyes. Gunnar was done for.

A low groan and growl worked out, she had rendered him senseless. So he allowed her the kiss and then snapped head down to trace along the bottom of her throat, tracing gentle nibbles and kisses. She would get her's first, and then perhaps he would get his.

He felt a small pinprick of guilt, she was young enough to be his daughter, but she was also an adult and knew what she wanted. So he quit fighting. Nothing would come of it. anyway, this time.

Silfurtungu He gently spoke her name. Are you sure about this?

Time Skip or fade to black? <3 Guns always has to have that permission :D
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
813 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador
fading! <3

silvertongue was not sure that she had been asked such before. she paused to look at gunnar and observe how gently he touched her. the young woman's plume swayed and her glassblue eyes shone. "yes." his for a time and gladly so, until she went to find crowfeather and he returned to kvarsheim.