Blacktail Deer Plateau Where only brush and Briar grow
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Trade 
Ash Paw woke with a start the air cold. She shivered once and twice and gave a soft pitiful whine. It was upon them quicker than she would like and with that. She darted from the den and traveled. She needed to fill caches for food, but today her mind was on something other than that.

As the cold winds were beginning to blow. She had realized only the night before that she could find an medicinal herb, prevalent in the colder times. Though soon enough it would be gone. Feverfew used for headaches and fevers. Though she would need to be sure to have ginger for the stomach pain that could be caused if chewed in large doses.

Dainty footpaws paced a path through the briars and the brambles. Past the flowers and the trees. She was headed for the flat plateau. Eyes alight for white petals with pretty yellow centers.
146 Posts
Ooc —
let me know if this okay for you <33 also are you cool to say this happens after their other one going on rn? :D

There was a soft whine nearby, breaking through the trees on his path.

Then the sound of movement. Sudden and dashing, a wolf through the woods. He knew it must be one of them. A frenzy flash of spotted coloring through the woods told him exactly who it was, though.

Had something happened? Why the whine followed by such swiftness?

Without a second thought, he gave chase after her. Certain that she would hear him following soon enough.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Works for me <3 Thank you for helping me. If i can help you get trades let me know. 

It took only a matter of minutes before the crashing of underbrush alerted her to teh fact that another was following. She didn't stop though. So intent upon her mission. She probably looked like a crazy woman, but soon enough the plant would be gone and she would have to wait a whole two other seasons before she could gather it again. This was not something she wished.

As she neared the plateau and eyes gazed outward and onward. She slowed her mad dash through teh trees. Nose to the ground, she shuffled forward. Tail whipping behind her in a frenzined motion as she searched.
146 Posts
Ooc —
spiritualist pls <3
also for my sake going to say this happens after meeting Sanguinex/Deathbringer

She was on the move.

Fast and fleeting, her speed was beyond his own. Even if he was not stocky and broad, he still carried more weight by default of his height.

It would take him a minute to reach her slowed down spot.

Ash, He breathlessly heaved. Not his best greeting.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
You get some posts up and i'll answer them :) You could actually use the ones with Ash when she is talking about her religion as your own trade threads :D

His voice reached her ears, breathless, harried. She turned and stared at him with wide eyes. Why are you so bamboozled? You look a fright?

She shook her head and went back to the task at hand. I am in search of something. What were you doing this early in this awful chilly morning.

She shivered once as the cold wind blew across her body. Winter was fast approaching. It filled her with worry. They were a new pack in a new land, with barely any caches. She would need to hunt soon.
146 Posts
Ooc —
i have been :D i think he only needs two more

I— He laughed, hoarse against the chilled air and his lacking oxygen.

You were the one who madly dashed through the woods, after I heard a whine. I...thought something had — Nevermind. He huffed with a tired roll of his shoulders.

What couldn't wait to be searched for first thing in the morning?
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Awesome sauce

She smiled at his laughter, but continued on her journey. Weaving in and out of pockets of plantlife. Nose still to the ground. Eyes searching. Gazing. Needing.

She gave a haughty sniff. I assure you were something to happen or I was accosted in some way. That I would be much more loud and verbal in my displeasure and distaste. I would also take chunks with me.

She snorted again. Silly boy. She would never allow anyone or anything to harm her with out voicing her very clear, very loud annoyance at such a thing.

Fever few. I only have a few more days left in this moon cycle and then it will be gone. And I won't be able to hunt it for two seasons again. It will be useful come winter.
146 Posts
Ooc —
He figured as much, but it had not been in his mind at the start. How could it be? All of it had been so sudden!

Regardless, he attempted to catch his breath as he followed after her weaving. Fever few. Let me guess, it's for fevers? He quipped a bit tiredly, but good natured nonetheless.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
I'm sorry she's so dramatic.

At his question, Ash Paw made an absolutely scandalized noise. She had to put a paw to her eyes, for a moment of reprieve. She stood still for a moment and counted to ten. He had meant nothing by his quip and truthfully it was a bit funny, not hilarious, but it had drawn out a reluctant smile not that she could see it.

I don't know whether to slap you or cry..... she quipped back. Her amusement and irritation at her amusement both clear in her tone of voice.

She turned blue eyes to him and placed a paw on his shoulder stopping him from moving. I won't allow you to help me look until you know what it is. Goodness goddess.

It does treat fevers. She grumbled. BUt! BUT She held up a paw and pointed it under his nose.

It also helps head pain, and aches from old age, stomach aches, toothaches, and for mothers who have a hard time having babies it helps them. It also helps during birth and during your heat season.
146 Posts
Ooc —
He was stopped suddenly. Some part of him expected teeth. Maybe a very smaller, tiny, invisible part of him thought — hey, maybe she's gonna kiss me? I'm just that impressive?

In his dreams.

He accepted what he could get. A lazy smirk on his face while she explained, humored by her sudden flare of dramatics. All of it seemed good nature. Got it. Not totally, there was no way he would remember it all. Yet she did not need to know that in order for him to help find it.

And what does it look like?
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
A bone weary sigh worked it's way up from her throat. You're lack of herbal knowledge never ceases to amaze me, Laire.

She offered up the nickname she had given him, truthfully not caring if he didn't like it or not. His name was hard to pronounce and it sounded stuffy and princely and just nope. Not gonna.

She eyed him with narrowed eyes. You tuned me out not even two seconds into the conversation didn't you.

She shook her head and motioned for him closer and if he would she'd bop him very seriously, though very lightly on the nose.

They are white petals with yellow center. The center kinda protrudes out a little like alittle bulb.
146 Posts
Ooc —
No.

His tongue pressed hard against the back of his teeth. Very well prepared to accept the bop onto his nose from her.

Although it still stunned him just a bit! A soft shake of his body before he carried on. Following along near her hip.

How much do you think you'll need to make it through the seasons?
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
She eyed him. And then accepted his honest answer. He even took the punishment she dealt. Not that it was severe truthfully.

I would like enough to plant later. So I will need to put that in a damp, cool place. But at least a few braces. I do not want to over task the wildlings. I will need them to continue to produce.

She was thinking. She just realized she really had nothing to wrap them in.
146 Posts
Ooc —
Of course, He said with a soft nod. As if he understood her healer terminology and ways.

They are safe to carry back, right? No tingling like the mint? His voice teetered on a teasing tone.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
She turned to look at him and a small bubble of laughter painted the air. You have no clue what i said fully do you.:

She shook her head and moved closer to the plants. I will only need a few bundles. I don't want to take all that is growing for fear that it will never grow again.

She studied the area. Some call Fever Few, Chamomile. It can also calm you when you are upset or help you sleep. Lavender does too.

She looked around and pointed with a paw. That maple tree over there. Take some of it's leaves. I don't want them damaged. We will wrap them nicely. I really should make a pouch from rabbit fur.
146 Posts
Ooc —
She continued to bust him. Yet it felt better that way, somehow. Forging a bond. Connecting with her. Perhaps they were not friends but they were certainly something friendly.

Or so he thought, at least.

Now that time I did get it. He teased in a hum, but truthful all the same. Prepared to sort through the dying growth for them until she gave him another direction.

Leaves. To...carry the flowers? He supposed it made sense so they would not be ruined in their mouths.

I can get you that rabbit. He offered with a mischievous grin, before he trotted off towards the tree. Still have to make up the mint to you, hm?
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash Paw found him easy to get along with, and she supposed she would count him as a friend.

She chuckled and shook her head. That will be appreciated.

He was quick to move and eager to please. She found this a good thing. She liked that.

Head tilted, she continued on her foray for the feverfew. 

Sorry so short.
146 Posts
Ooc —
i think this is a really good point to fade and should count towards your trade <3

So they would gather whatever she wished for as one.

In this moment, he was nothing but an extra set of paws and teeth for her to delegate.

Some part of him found he did not mind this. The work was good, the company better.