Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,091 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Private 
Reyson left @Meadow and @Towhee a ways back, while he trotted down to the vale. Body tired, paws sore, but he made it to the pack border and called out for @Arsenio, and @Tamar.

Towhee asked him to deliver a message and thus he was. He settled to his haunches and waited. Knowing that there were littles in here, and it would take some time for them to answer his call.

He took a deep even breath in, and admired the sights from where he sat. Eyes on the place that would now be Maxim and Towhee's home and he felt a sudden sharp pain of sadness. He would miss them.

Kat and Rachel tagged merely for reference.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Raventhorpe
Læknir
832 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
tamar was quick to come.

"i heard the howling. the —" he smelled of blood. "oh, what has happened!" the little morphe pleaded. "is towhee all right?"

tamar was rigid with worry, her light eyes wide upon reyson's face.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,091 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
[quote="Tamar" pid='545126'

Reyson offered her a kind smile. Hello Lady Tamar. Your healer Meadow is caring for her. She ripped her scars upon a tree. But towhee wished me to let you know she was going to be staying effectively immediately.

He shifted and dipped his maw. Are you well?
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Raventhorpe
Læknir
832 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
relief came in the form of her body sagging.

the tightness left her muscles. "i am better now!" she told him with a waving tail. "can she be moved? i would like her to be here, in the red forest. that way i am close to her."

so many changes! it was exciting and overwhelming for tamar.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,091 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson moved forward to help if she sagged to far. Immediately on guard and fearful.

Reyson nodded. Lady Meadow is attempting to staunch the bleeing and then yes bring her here. Towhee seems excited to be part of Epoch.
Raventhorpe
Læknir
832 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
tags for ref!

"i am excited to have her here."

she was all right; she told him so with a curve of her lips.

tamar worried her lip and then lifted her head. "i am going to stay here. i will tell @Arsenio. and then — i will make sure there is a place for @Towhee and @Maxim and their children."
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,091 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson nodded his head. Very well. I will return and see if they need help getting her here.

He smiled again. It was good to see you in hearty health, lady Tamar.

Reyson would move from her if there was nothing else to be said. He would return to help, and then head towards home. Sleepy, but content.