Ouroboros Spine chief
220 Posts
Ooc — siv
All Welcome 
someone from the natigvik merge? <3

She moved to help those settle into their new home.

She worried that sadness clung to some of them, but how could she blame them? She too had worn a shawl of sadness for some time.

Now...now she was too busy to acknowledge it, if it was still there.

Two furs laid over her back. Meat between her jaws. She looked for one of the new bodies of Moonglow, prepared to give them her offerings.

"inuktitut" || "common"
534 Posts
Ooc — ebony
their cultures were not so different, or their names. it was only the locale. moonglow was sheltered where the river had been open, and lestan could not help but feel boxed in.
he carried a forlorn sheaf of green he had meant for amalia, but he could not find her. lestan was oblivious to what had happened. there was a young woman ahead of him. he cleared his throat to catch her attention. "hello."
[Image: whRAcOB.gif]
220 Posts
Ooc — siv
She had shown this one around when he had arrived with Amalia.

A small piece of hurt for the dark woman buried in her heart. She focused upon the man with kind spirits.

She set the meat down so she may speak to him.

Hunter, She greeted him as such for he seemed so! A bow to acknowledge his age and experience before she spoke once more. Have you found your ideal place?

"inuktitut" || "common"
534 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"as well as can be, callyope," lestan said hesitantly to the nuiruk girl. she was far more poised than he, and all he wished was to find amalia. 
her bow found him anxious and undeserving.
"not yet! i am still exploring your beautiful home."
220 Posts
Ooc — siv
She smiled with warmth at his compliment to her home.

There are many places of beauty here. She told him as her tail waved softly. I brought things. A show of the pelts from the north upon her back. You may have now, or I can keep till you have found your place.

Then she wondered, quickly, if the problem was —

Do you want the sights of Moonglow?

"inuktitut" || "common"
534 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"oh! yes, i do. please show me," he said with a brightened gaze. he looked at the way she carried the pelts and the meat she had brought. "your mother taught you that, did she?" he asked of her practices. "where did she learn it? you know, to pass down?"
and for that matter, how many daughters of moonglow were there?
220 Posts
Ooc — siv
She would take him to Grandfather Stone first, before Firemother. Her trail may betray her coyness of their path — or perhaps not! He fit so well she forgot how fresh his face was to their village.

I do not know the first. She said softly. But I learn from the path of many women. All women learn from one another. Her gaze was bright and dazzled. Happy to share these things with him.

Do you learn from your men? Your brothers of the village?

"inuktitut" || "common"
534 Posts
Ooc — ebony
all women learn from one another.
he supposed that was true! it seemed callyope was the beneficiary of old knowledge and undoubtedly old secrets.
"oh, well i —" and lestan reddened. "i learn alone. i go out into the world and i track the herds. i count the deer. i name them. not out of love but to monitor what happens to them."
perhaps it was affection. he blinked again toward the meat and the furs.
220 Posts
Ooc — siv
He was a lone hunter.

Not a man to be sivullik, yet still she liked to imagine a path for him as part of their village. This was always her hope for those she met, of course.

Perhaps you are to be kamajik of our herds. She beamed this at him too, hoping and wondering. What a fine man he was!

Quickly she flushed and looked back to their path.

Sivullik would like these words, I think. Do you?

"inuktitut" || "common"
534 Posts
Ooc — ebony
lestan was rather hopelessly lost! but he saw that callyope meant to praise and encourage him, and so bobbed his head. 
"i think so." he grinned. "do you always plan ahead for members of your pack?"
the mayfair's eyes shone.
220 Posts
Ooc — siv
Sometimes.

Flushed still, warm and fuzzy. Embarrassed as well!

Sometimes a path is clear, and a path can help those who need. Her tail swayed as she brought him to the feet of Grandfather Stone. But a path can change too.

"inuktitut" || "common"
534 Posts
Ooc — ebony
fade? <3

lestan found that the little woman in front of him held a great deal more wisdom than even he at his age.
"that's very true." his smile was bright. "will you show me a deer-track? i would like to know better about these lands."